Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

What do recon will happen here Ken with our record energy and the fastest  drop  in living standards in our history . While the top 5% are increasing there wealth on gigantic scale .

Top 300 U.K. companies on the stock exchange had an increase in profits in the last 12 months of an average increase of 70% while the peasants  living standards are going backwards that fast they can’t keep up.

Do the British people sit back and get screwed again and again and again while the super rich just **** all over them .

Once state owned corporations now giving CEO millions in bonuses while the underlings flounder .

If there is any unrest in this country is will be brought about by our own  doings by the supper rich . The people will only take so much and that  fine line is getting very very close .

"Top 300 U.K. companies on the stock exchange had an increase in profits in the last 12 months of an average increase of 70%".

What a stunning achievement for Brexit Britain....

"Do the British people sit back and get screwed again and again and again while the super rich just **** all over them".

No, we throw off the shackles of the unaccountable supranational organisations that hold us in chains. First the EU. Next the ECHR and the WEF. The main reason for the rejection of Sunak by the party is his ties to the WEF. Truss is suspect as well (although not nearly as much), which is why people actually wanted Kemi.

"Once state owned corporations now giving CEO millions in bonuses while the underlings flounder".

Ah yes, talking of allowing underlings to founder. Did you read this in the Guardian? "The EU border agency Frontex has been accused of exploiting staff by using a contractor who it is claimed offers interpreters an effective wage of less than €2.50 (£2.11) an hour."?

"The people will only take so much".

Oh do put a sock in it, with your commie nonsense... You are a well off, middle class business owner who constantly bemoans his inability to exploit cheap foreign workers from the EU since Brexit. You'll be the first up against the wall if your revolution ever comes. Your inability to see that you are what you hate is one of the funniest things about this and similar threads.

"Can you actually believe the blue rinse 46% of them want Johnson back".

46% of eligible voters is enough to win any election in British history. Boris drank of the WEF Kool-Aid, but if he distances himself from that, he may very well be back.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

On 8/19/2022 at 10:31 AM, Ken L said:

"Top 300 U.K. companies on the stock exchange had an increase in profits in the last 12 months of an average increase of 70%".

What a stunning achievement for Brexit Britain....

"Do the British people sit back and get screwed again and again and again while the super rich just **** all over them".

No, we throw off the shackles of the unaccountable supranational organisations that hold us in chains. First the EU. Next the ECHR and the WEF. The main reason for the rejection of Sunak by the party is his ties to the WEF. Truss is suspect as well (although not nearly as much), which is why people actually wanted Kemi.

"Once state owned corporations now giving CEO millions in bonuses while the underlings flounder".

Ah yes, talking of allowing underlings to founder. Did you read this in the Guardian? "The EU border agency Frontex has been accused of exploiting staff by using a contractor who it is claimed offers interpreters an effective wage of less than €2.50 (£2.11) an hour."?

"The people will only take so much".

Oh do put a sock in it, with your commie nonsense... You are a well off, middle class business owner who constantly bemoans his inability to exploit cheap foreign workers from the EU since Brexit. You'll be the first up against the wall if your revolution ever comes. Your inability to see that you are what you hate is one of the funniest things about this and similar threads.

"Can you actually believe the blue rinse 46% of them want Johnson back".

46% of eligible voters is enough to win any election in British history. Boris drank of the WEF Kool-Aid, but if he distances himself from that, he may very well be back.

Ken I want to exploit cheap Labour ??? Wrong Ken we pay above the minimum wage set by be the government YOU voted for !!!! So you sound very very hypocritical on this very subject.

Now what I want is people who who willing to work to there best ability get the rewards and make a good living .

Now as you will know or do you immigration numbers are still high in the U.K. but not from Europe. Asian African ???? Are they hiding are they they on benefits because I don’t know where they are all the pubs restaurants desperate for labour farmers etc etc don’t know where they are . So what good are they all these businesses in desperate need for a return of polish Labour etc grafters willing to work . This country is on the brink and this will not help in Brexit Britain 

UK inflation will hit 18% in early 2023, says leading bank Citi

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Ken I want to exploit cheap Labour ??? Wrong Ken we pay above the minimum wage set by be the government YOU voted for !!!! So you sound very very hypocritical on this very subject.

Now what I want is people who who willing to work to there best ability get the rewards and make a good living .

Now as you will know or do you immigration numbers are still high in the U.K. but not from Europe. Asian African ???? Are they hiding are they they on benefits because I don’t know where they are all the pubs restaurants desperate for labour farmers etc etc don’t know where they are . So what good are they all these businesses in desperate need for a return of polish Labour etc grafters willing to work . This country is on the brink and this will not help in Brexit Britain 

UK inflation will hit 18% in early 2023, says leading bank Citi

The National Minimum Wage Act 1998 was introduced by the last Labour government. I didn't vote for it, and I'd happily get rid of it tomorrow, but just because you pay above the minimum level set does not (according to your own philosophy), mean that you are not exploiting staff. It is, after all, the basic doctrine of Marx that the bourgeoisie exploit the labour of the proletariat - and you are, without doubt, bourgeois, as Marx would have seen it.

Why won't people take the jobs you are offering?

It's because you are not offering sufficient pay.....

As for the migrants pouring into the UK, those arriving legally are not entitled to benefits until they have been present here for two years. Those arriving from the EU prior to Brexit were entitled immediately, but now have to be here for two years, like everybody else. Employers taking on EU workers got to fleece the British taxpayer, knowing that they could pay minimum wage (or close to it) and in work benefits, housing benefit and tax credits would top up the pay of their employees to the point where moving to the UK was attractive. The current absence of EU workers has nothing to do with them having to fill in an application form. They aren't coming now because, with no handouts, there are better prospects in their home countries.

Perhaps getting rid of the minimum wage and significantly cutting the current welfare system would make your job offers a little more attractive to potential employees - you know, the right wing capitalist way of doing things that actually works, and doesn't rely on other people's money.

As for your inflation claims: A couple of weeks ago, you said that "inflationIn Britain is about to hit 14-15% !!!", and now you claim that "UK inflation will hit 18% in early 2023". Which is it?

It's almost as if one or both numbers are just guesses and predictions aren't worth a cr@p.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Trolls are not interested in logic or facts ,whilst you have been replying the trolls been searching for totally unrelated opinion for his next post . It will pretend not to notice someone replied or merely use it as a quote to swerve of on another tangeant and will repost the exact same opinion in a weeks/months time as if you hadnt replied at all hoping you dont notice its one of a few opinions reposted month after month for years ,same opinion, et al ,same reply from us until the post gets closed and the troll hijacks another for his personal whining and snivelling about brexit/tories or boris as typically happens even when the troll starts his own threads to snivel and whine on

PS Boris is fine

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Trolls are not interested in logic or facts ,whilst you have been replying the trolls been searching for totally unrelated opinion for his next post . It will pretend not to notice someone replied or merely use it as a quote to swerve of on another tangeant and will repost the exact same opinion in a weeks/months time as if you hadnt replied at all hoping you dont notice its one of a few opinions reposted month after month for years ,same opinion, et al ,same reply from us until the post gets closed and the troll hijacks another for his personal whining and snivelling about brexit/tories or boris .

PS Boris is fine

It's like kicking an annoying yappy dog. I actually rather enjoy it, but then I have a history of kicking dogs that really upsets some folks.

Minimum Wage, worst thing that happened to some sectors of employment, especially agriculture. Hard to remember now but I started working around about eight or nine. The reason I was able to earn a few shillings was the work was paid by productivity. I could work picking potatoes alongside a grown man or woman, I couldn’t compete and had no desire to do so.

Back in the seventies or early eighties hod carriers who were “good” could earn a small fortune every week by working hard and outperforming other workers.

Bricklayers earning similar funds by laying a thousand bricks a day, being fed by hod carriers able to supply them at a rate they could use.

Along came the minimum wage and all of that went out the window! I suppose I shouldn’t complain too much, at least I had the ability to earn money, today, thanks to Clods EU Directives and Tony BLiars  interference there is no dairy industry in this Country and a bloke that can lay a thousand bricks a day gets the same £12 as a bloke who can lay 100. So guess what? The productive bloke slows down.

Soft fruit producers are no longer able to pay by productivity and a similar rot sets in. Exactly the same problem is now occurring in Spain, France, Italy and even Germany not renowned for food production.

The problem with the U.K. is NOT that we left the EUSSR, The problem with this Country is that we joined it in the first place! Well, not joined the EU. That choice was illegally and immorally removed from voters by Major and Blair. The U.K. never joined the EUSSR, Those two did.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

15 hours ago, Ken L said:

It's like kicking an annoying yappy dog. I actually rather enjoy it, but then I have a history of kicking dogs that really upsets some folks.

Not dark alleys in your area aswell😁

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Minimum Wage, worst thing that happened to some sectors of employment, especially agriculture. Hard to remember now but I started working around about eight or nine. The reason I was able to earn a few shillings was the work was paid by productivity. I could work picking potatoes alongside a grown man or woman, I couldn’t compete and had no desire to do so.

Back in the seventies or early eighties hod carriers who were “good” could earn a small fortune every week by working hard and outperforming other workers.

Bricklayers earning similar funds by laying a thousand bricks a day, being fed by hod carriers able to supply them at a rate they could use.

Along came the minimum wage and all of that went out the window! I suppose I shouldn’t complain too much, at least I had the ability to earn money, today, thanks to Clods EU Directives and Tony BLiars  interference there is no dairy industry in this Country and a bloke that can lay a thousand bricks a day gets the same £12 as a bloke who can lay 100. So guess what? The productive bloke slows down.

Soft fruit producers are no longer able to pay by productivity and a similar rot sets in. Exactly the same problem is now occurring in Spain, France, Italy and even Germany not renowned for food production.

The problem with the U.K. is NOT that we left the EUSSR, The problem with this Country is that we joined it in the first place! Well, not joined the EU. That choice was illegally and immorally removed from voters by Major and Blair. The U.K. never joined the EUSSR, Those two did.

Hod carriers labourers earning good money then along came the minimum wage ???? And then  what happened??  nothing you plank 99% of    hod  carriers Labours were getting paid bonus along with the brick layers and still did !!!!!!!. 

I have never heard some much utter shite but you beat them all utterly clueless .again !!  

This is clueless forum !!!! make it up as we go along .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

21 hours ago, Ken L said:

The National Minimum Wage Act 1998 was introduced by the last Labour government. I didn't vote for it, and I'd happily get rid of it tomorrow, but just because you pay above the minimum level set does not (according to your own philosophy), mean that you are not exploiting staff. It is, after all, the basic doctrine of Marx that the bourgeoisie exploit the labour of the proletariat - and you are, without doubt, bourgeois, as Marx would have seen it.

Why won't people take the jobs you are offering?

It's because you are not offering sufficient pay.....

As for the migrants pouring into the UK, those arriving legally are not entitled to benefits until they have been present here for two years. Those arriving from the EU prior to Brexit were entitled immediately, but now have to be here for two years, like everybody else. Employers taking on EU workers got to fleece the British taxpayer, knowing that they could pay minimum wage (or close to it) and in work benefits, housing benefit and tax credits would top up the pay of their employees to the point where moving to the UK was attractive. The current absence of EU workers has nothing to do with them having to fill in an application form. They aren't coming now because, with no handouts, there are better prospects in their home countries.

Perhaps getting rid of the minimum wage and significantly cutting the current welfare system would make your job offers a little more attractive to potential employees - you know, the right wing capitalist way of doing things that actually works, and doesn't rely on other people's money.

As for your inflation claims: A couple of weeks ago, you said that "inflationIn Britain is about to hit 14-15% !!!", and now you claim that "UK inflation will hit 18% in early 2023". Which is it?

It's almost as if one or both numbers are just guesses and predictions aren't worth a cr@p.

So in 2019 you voted for  Conservative party with its minimum wage level theta 100% correct let’s get that right .But you say  wages should be higher ???? .

So we can’t get staff because of what we pay ??? thats complete bullkshit .So Kenny lad does that apply to all hospitality in the U.K. !!! farming , Construction etc etc etc etc etc ?????

We do pay above minimum wage many businesses do not . we can’t get enough staff because there is no hooker that wants to work in hospitality , and that goes for most brits as it seems to be  above them .

Inflation now  here in Brexitland it’s top of the pops and it getting worse , worse than  any other G7 country America , France , Germany who is also relying on masses of Russian gas remember . We are doing complete shite here in  Brexland  and it’s going to get worse whether you pretend it’ isn’t or not .

And it’s on every single  news outlet today that’s inflation  is predicted to hit 18% in 2023 in Brexitland that’s a fact .

it’s like flogging a dead horse to death !!!! 

So Ken as you fancy yourself some as expert on the hospitality business , just what exactly is your job I am intrigued as you have so much knowledge on the hospitality business ??? Correct me if I am wrong but is the dole office a clue ??  Please don’t tell me a hod  carrier’s  Labour for  hooks sake !!! 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Clod boris is going to be fine honest 👌