Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

28 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Now if fiscal was your strong point Ken how the hell did you voted brexit !!!!

Really cheap phones  would they dropped even more if we had still being in Europe . Zero chargers full stop !!

Now again Ken it didn’t cost you one pence extra while we were in Europe and now it does and the  Unsuspected with brexit shafted big style .That’s being in Brexitland  done again !!!!

Thats Reality brexit costs you money loads of it no investment here pound on its arse economy now retracting again !! We are in right state in brexitland , rocketing inflation yes it’s costing you dearly every day ..

Brexitland hooked up Britain staring you right in the face . Reality time is here !!!!!

Wipe the spittle off your face, dear boy, calm down, and try providing some evidence to support your wild claims. You have so far provided none that withstands even basic scrutiny.

Brexit has resulted in zero increase to my phone charges. None. Zip. Nada!

You've still provided no evidence to support your claim that it's affected yours, and the evidence indicates that your fees (as per the graphic that I provided) have gone down. Even if you have in fact had to pay a few extra pennies, it hardly amounts to being "shafted big style"....

I remain very happy with Brexit insofar as it goes, I just wish we had a government that was prepared to implement it in full

It does worry me the way you catastrophise everything. You'll give yourself a coronary.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Chill clod ,boris will go onto make millions and father a few more little borises i am sure

Evidence ? Clod? 😂

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

16 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Chill clod ,boris will go onto make millions and father a few more little borises i am sure

Evidence ? Clod? 😂

He did have some evidence once.

But the dog ate it.....!

• Haha 1

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

4 hours ago, Ken L said:

He did have some evidence once.

But the dog ate it.....!

It was “one of his mates” that had all the evidence.

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Project Fact: UK Agrees the World's Most Comprehensive Digital Services Trade Deal With Singapore. The UK Will Benefit as the World’s Number #2 Exporter of Services

The UK secured an agreement in principle with Singapore on a ground-breaking Digital Economy Agreement known as DEA. It will capitalise on the UK’s strengths as the World’s second largest Services exporter and leading digital hub.

This will provide more opportunities for UK firms to target advanced, tech savvy and rapidly expanding markets in Asia. It will cut costs, slash red tape and pave the way for a new era of trade.

It is the first digitally-focused trade agreement ever signed by a European nation. 

This comprehensive digital trade deal was agreed in record time by International Trade Secretary Anne-Marie Trevelyan and Singapore Minister-in-charge of Trade Relations S. Iswaran after just six months of negotiations.

The DEA will take the UK’s trading relationship with Singapore – worth £16 billion in 2020 – to the next level by overhauling outdated trade rules that affect both goods and services exporters, making it easier for UK business to target new opportunities in both Singapore and lucrative Asian markets.

Services companies will be the big winners, from financial and telecoms giants like Standard Chartered or BT Group to software companies like Wales-based Awen Collective.

The deal will boost a sector that adds £151 billion to the economy and lifts wages, with workers in the digital economy earning around 50% more than the UK average. UK-founded tech unicorns are being created at a rate of almost one a week, and more will now be able to follow in the footsteps of British companies like Revolut, Darktrace and Checkout.com, which are already thriving in Singapore.

Singapore is a gateway to the wider Indo-Pacific region and the DEA will support our bid to join Singapore and 10 other nations in the Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP). Membership would mean access to a £8.4 trillion free trade area with vast opportunities for UK business 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Just for once, one of Cod's favourite video producers has something interesting to say.

This is terrible, I hope clod doesn’t get hold of it because there are no excuses for this one…

9988A9D4-D619-498B-BA3B-7CE11F00A6B9.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 8/13/2022 at 9:29 PM, Ken L said:

And inflationIn Britain is about to hit 14-15% !!! 😂 seriously Ken give up mate brexshit British is on its arse .

Bottom of the league inflation going off the scale you personally have helped Great Britain flounder how proud you losers must be .

And here in Spain  we laugh at the dummy’s is U.K. beer is €1.50 a beer **** isn’t it here in  spain . The ex-patts  laughing there cock off at you dummy’s back in the U.K. 

You are are a total embarrassment living in your own brexshit  world .And your next great next brexshit leader is !  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Hey clod ,boris is doing fine i promise

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson