Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

13 hours ago, big_cod said:

Nothing wrong with  fat fingers  Better  then a thick skull any day 😂

Johnson  goes his loony front bench brexshiteers go with him .Hey  ord  lad they are even comparing your old Mate Blair who took the conservatives to the cleaners when he swept to power .Rumours have it he’s back on the scene 😳

image.png.911e413888a60e60e5bba73fe6ff1d2a.png

Yes I see they a tr digging up Blair again to add some flair, the Blair flair to their dullard leadership. Never mind the war crimes legacy he has left, and the ultra right wing philosophy he adopted to gain power? No wonder the cobbled together opposition of strange parts cannot ever win. No leadership, no idea, no hope.

9 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I dont know why we bother but its hilarious  how clod can put both feet in his mouth at the same time  and still believe hes right 😂 despite every opinion hes copied and pasted he still cannot see the difference between fact and opinion from biased sources ,strange he seems unable to find and cut and paste posts from facebook that disagree with his illusions 🙄 but then if there was 99 to 1 against he would still pick the one that supported him.

Yes i agree the deal we got from the EU was bad but since day one i have said ANY deal with the EU would be a bad deal and its the fault of the remainers who insisted we got a deal so look in the mirror old chap thats the guy to blame ,outside of EU deals we are doing ok thanks

His Brexit thread was binned so hes platforming this thread to rant again ,the thread is called "Boris will be OK!!" And unless hes dragged out and hung he WILL be OK thats how things in the ruling elite arena work ,he will probably live a very long and rich life making money until the day he dies despite clods jealousy and hate. Unfortunately wishing and ranting doesnt work if it did tony blair would be screaming fruitlessly pressing the button on a morphine pump dying from a very slow and agonising terminal cancer after lies that KILLED hundreds of thousands of people something far different from have a party in a lockdown ! Brexits done grow up!

Oh dear dear me Chickens now chestnuts the price of chicken . So he we have tthe industry BCP that deals in chickens and guess  what they are proving you wrong again !!!! they say Brexit is primarily cause  for the rocketing price of chickens .Now Brexit expert chestnuts  thinks different 😂 Just what can you say 😂👍 now who do you believe some mush on Anglersnet or the experts in the industry,!!!!!!

Brexit to blame for ‘crazy’ chicken prices, says poultry industry in attack on PM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-chicken-prices-boris-johnson-b2071393.htm

Brexit pressures are largely to blame for the soaring price of chicken, the British Poultry Council (BPC) has said – rejecting Boris Johnson’s claim it is down to global energy prices.

The prime minister said soaring supermarket prices was mainly due to international fuel supply problems on Tuesday, adding: “The cost of chickens is crazy.”

But the BPC fired back at Mr Johnson on Wednesday by blaming post-Brexit trade barriers and skill shortages for the spike in production costs.

Just another hookup in the world of brexshit onto of the endless list .

87% of businesses in the north  short of staff in brexit Britain as our economy is heading for the rocks .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Entertain us more

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

15 hours ago, big_cod said:

Oh dear dear me Chickens now chestnuts the price of chicken . So he we have tthe industry BCP that deals in chickens and guess  what they are proving you wrong again !!!! they say Brexit is primarily cause  for the rocketing price of chickens .Now Brexit expert chestnuts  thinks different 😂 Just what can you say 😂👍 now who do you believe some mush on Anglersnet or the experts in the industry,!!!!!!

Brexit to blame for ‘crazy’ chicken prices, says poultry industry in attack on PM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-chicken-prices-boris-johnson-b2071393.htm

Brexit pressures are largely to blame for the soaring price of chicken, the British Poultry Council (BPC) has said – rejecting Boris Johnson’s claim it is down to global energy prices.

The prime minister said soaring supermarket prices was mainly due to international fuel supply problems on Tuesday, adding: “The cost of chickens is crazy.”

But the BPC fired back at Mr Johnson on Wednesday by blaming post-Brexit trade barriers and skill shortages for the spike in production costs.

Just another hookup in the world of brexshit onto of the endless list .

87% of businesses in the north  short of staff in brexit Britain as our economy is heading for the rocks .

What kind of stupid are you?

It was only yesterday that I showed you that we pay less for chicken than our European neighbours, and yet here you are, repeating the same bullshine...

A whole chicken in Asda is less than £2.50. What price do you want?

If "87% of businesses in the north [are] short of staff in brexit Britain", how do you conclude that "our economy is heading for the rocks" instead of recognising that the report that you are quoting indicates that companies are growing faster than they can find staff?

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I see a swerve coming 😉

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 1/25/2022 at 2:41 PM, big_cod said:

What do you think the queen said when Johnson phoned to tell her he  had a party the night before her husbands funeral,do you think her reply will have ended in OFF ???? ,The PM of Great Britain partying a DJ playing music drinking champagne, wine etc etc etc .

He might get the  brexit negotiator job 🤣. Who wants to be associated with him only a fool .once he goes then the real **** will drop on him .He is a disgraced politician he is finished and  on the record shamed himself with the monarchy.

As they say the bigger you are the harder you fall .police today just announced investigating partygate .He can’t lie straight in bed .

So Boris was lying about chicken then !!!!!!! But what do want a frozen sparrow for a chicken !!!!

This is the crazy forum in constant denial.

Labour shortage across all trades health care social care , construction hospitality, farming ,fishing , etc etc etc and they are all growing at an alarming  rate :bigemo_harabe_net-163:, are you completely  losing it or what or by that looks lost it a long time ago . Building material going off the scale as we import Massive amounts from the EU , we are on a road to ruin with Brexit .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-seen-campaigning-tory-26863829

A fraud with a fraud ???? Or a law breaker with another law breaker , or maybe a serial liar with another Serial liar who knows !!!!

EXCLUSIVE: 

Boris Johnson seen campaigning with Tory councillor linked to 'furlough fraud'

Boris Johnson hit the election trail in North Tyneside with Lewis Bartoli, a Tory councillor linked to an alleged furlough fraud. Mr Bartoli denied all the allegations

But the Mirror can reveal HM Revenue and Customs are aware of allegations that a staffer continued to work for North Tyneside Conservative Federation – “under” Mr Bartoli – while being furloughed during the pandemic.

In a letter to a complainant, seen by the Mirror, Northumbria Police say they have recorded a crime of fraud following an accusation “in relation” to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And there it is

34 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

And there it is

oh dear dear me  really !! 😂

This is your brexit newspaper full of **** are they :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

‘Next year we won't have ANY chickens' Farmer issues warning as prices skyrocket

THE WHOLESALE of chicken eggs is not worth the cost of feeding the hens, and could force farmers to get rid of "at least half" of their produce, a farmer has claimed

Chicken prices soar at farmgate level due to high feed costs, 

Farmgate prices have gone up to Rs 125 -130 a kg from Rs 70-80 a kg a couple of months ago.

https://www.financialexpress.com/market/commodities/chicken-prices-soar-at-farmgate-level-due-to-high-feed-costs-cut-in-production/2458550/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1604775/Farmer-cost-of-living-crisis-chicken-eggs-price-increase-chicken-beef-vn

https://www.morningadvertiser.co.uk/Article/2022/05/03/chicken-prices-rising-to-near-beef-costs

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

48 minutes ago, big_cod said:

So Boris was lying about chicken then !!!!!!! But what do want a frozen sparrow for a chicken !!!!

This is the crazy forum in constant denial.

Labour shortage across all trades health care social care , hospitality, farming ,fishing , etc etc etc and they are all growing at an alarming  rate :bigemo_harabe_net-163:, are you completely  losing it or what or by that looks lost it a long time ago . Building material going off the scale as we import Massive amounts from the EU , we are on a road to ruin with Brexit .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-seen-campaigning-tory-26863829

A fraud with a fraud ???? Or a law breaker with another law breaker , or maybe a serial liar with another Serial liar who knows !!!!

EXCLUSIVE: 

Boris Johnson seen campaigning with Tory councillor linked to 'furlough fraud'

Boris Johnson hit the election trail in North Tyneside with Lewis Bartoli, a Tory councillor linked to an alleged furlough fraud. Mr Bartoli denied all the allegations

But the Mirror can reveal HM Revenue and Customs are aware of allegations that a staffer continued to work for North Tyneside Conservative Federation – “under” Mr Bartoli – while being furloughed during the pandemic.

In a letter to a complainant, seen by the Mirror, Northumbria Police say they have recorded a crime of fraud following an accusation “in relation” to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme .

Swerve away. The link shows a 1.2 kg fresh chicken for £2.46.

Since when has a labour shortage been indicative of an economy on the rocks? When businesses are failing, they shed staff, resulting in a surfeit of available labour. They don't struggle to recruit...

While I'm not a natural Tory, I acknowledge that the Blair/Brown governments left this country with a 7.8% unemployment rate. Pre-Covid, that had dropped to 3.74% in 2019, and it has crept up a bit to 3.8% in December 2021 - so where is this economy on the rocks?

You will notice that according to Statista, while there has been a global dip as a result of Covid and the war in Ukraine, the UK economy is growing faster than the EU, faster than Germany, and faster than Western Europe as a whole.

You really need to ditch the garbage news sources that you're using.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

43 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Swerve away. The link shows a 1.2 kg fresh chicken for £2.46.

Since when has a labour shortage been indicative of an economy on the rocks? When businesses are failing, they shed staff, resulting in a surfeit of available labour. They don't struggle to recruit...

While I'm not a natural Tory, I acknowledge that the Blair/Brown governments left this country with a 7.8% unemployment rate. Pre-Covid, that had dropped to 3.74% in 2019, and it has crept up a bit to 3.8% in December 2021 - so where is this economy on the rocks?

You will notice that according to Statista, while there has been a global dip as a result of Covid and the war in Ukraine, the UK economy is growing faster than the EU, faster than Germany, and faster than Western Europe as a whole.

You really need to ditch the garbage news sources that you're using.

😂 Me  using garbage news , now let’s look at the facts we opened up earlier than most Eu countries so our growth was obviously stronger but now as other countries open up we are slower .Infact the OBR latest  economic forecast for  Britain is to be bottom of  the G7  by 2022-23 with U.K. growth . So get your facts  right Ken lad .

So chickens and all other food stuffs aren’t rising 😂 seriously £2.60 for fresh chicken what is smaller then a sparrow but how much have these sparrows gone  up !! So everybody else in the industry is wrong :bigemo_harabe_net-163:seriously give your head a shake .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg