Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

28 minutes ago, BoldBear said:

Don’t you like anyone who disagrees with you to actually comment???

Paddington you mean the other way round , you yourself quite obviously didn’t like a few home truths pointed out with brexit and all its failures .  . It’s you who threw your toys out of your pram wading in out of the blue making insults, so   let’s get this straight I couldn’t give a flying hook what you think or say . As for fishing over 45,000 hours at sea seen enough of that for now thank you.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I see this post is going the same way as several others have in the past.

I don’t (thankfully) get to read most of Tunbridge Wells Angling Trust’s most famous member but, the clue for you ‘new’ people posting is quite simple, you don’t have to try and point out that he’s a T.W.A.T he proudly boasts the fact, if not by his actions then certainly by almost everything he writes, a proud and fully paid up T.W.A.T.

OK so it’s a Boris thread but even if he put a thread up about a hairy three toed sloth being found on the M25 you can bet your bottom dollar it being found there was due to Brexit!

Most, if not the majority of his dribble have already been discredited by fact checkers BEFORE he copies and pastes them, what chance do you think you have of convincing him he is wrong afterwards, that’s like lecturing a Bass on why it shouldn’t have taken your lure.

A relative of mine just got a new job in Spain. But how can that be, Clod told us all after Brexit nobody would be able to get a job in Spain.

A relative of mine just bought a new house in Spain. But how can that be, Clod told us all after Brexit nobody would be able to buy a new house in Spain.

Same relative just moved to his new house in Spain to do his new job in Spain, he’s taken his car, but how can he do that? Clod told us after Brexit you wouldn’t be able to drive in Spain! But he’s pleased to see the beer and fags are a lot cheaper there JUST THE SAME AS THEY WERE BEFORE BREXIT.

And no, he hasn’t had to get residence or an international driving license simply because fact is fact and clod is a (member of) T.W.A.T.

But like you say, if Brexit REALLY had the effect claimed by the (member of) T.W.A.T. and that business was all ruined and everybody was on the breadline, struggling to keep their head above the water he wouldn’t be able to afford to go somewhat defeating his own argument, as usual.

I won’t mention his Son who still (just checked the database today) is NOT a WO2.

Dont listen to his shite about fishing either, lugworm and Bass come to mind straight away.

Edited by Huge_Vitae
Punctuation. 😂
  • Thanks 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

46 minutes ago, BoldBear said:

Oh didums please don’t cry 😄🤣

Just have a bit of compassion BoldBear, give him a hug, tap him repeatedly on the back or shoulder and say “Their, There, They’re. 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

On 3/28/2022 at 11:01 PM, Huge_Vitae said:

I see this post is going the same way as several others have in the past.

I don’t (thankfully) get to read most of Tunbridge Wells Angling Trust’s most famous member but, the clue for you ‘new’ people posting is quite simple, you don’t have to try and point out that he’s a T.W.A.T he proudly boasts the fact, if not by his actions then certainly by almost everything he writes, a proud and fully paid up T.W.A.T.

OK so it’s a Boris thread but even if he put a thread up about a hairy three toed sloth being found on the M25 you can bet your bottom dollar it being found there was due to Brexit!

Most, if not the majority of his dribble have already been discredited by fact checkers BEFORE he copies and pastes them, what chance do you think you have of convincing him he is wrong afterwards, that’s like lecturing a Bass on why it shouldn’t have taken your lure.

A relative of mine just got a new job in Spain. But how can that be, Clod told us all after Brexit nobody would be able to get a job in Spain.

A relative of mine just bought a new house in Spain. But how can that be, Clod told us all after Brexit nobody would be able to buy a new house in Spain.

Same relative just moved to his new house in Spain to do his new job in Spain, he’s taken his car, but how can he do that? Clod told us after Brexit you wouldn’t be able to drive in Spain! But he’s pleased to see the beer and fags are a lot cheaper there JUST THE SAME AS THEY WERE BEFORE BREXIT.

And no, he hasn’t had to get residence or an international driving license simply because fact is fact and clod is a (member of) T.W.A.T.

But like you say, if Brexit REALLY had the effect claimed by the (member of) T.W.A.T. and that business was all ruined and everybody was on the breadline, struggling to keep their head above the water he wouldn’t be able to afford to go somewhat defeating his own argument, as usual.

I won’t mention his Son who still (just checked the database today) is NOT a WO2.

Dont listen to his shite about fishing either, lugworm and Bass come to mind straight away.

What’s is like to be a compulsive liar !!! Jackanory is in  head,  you are seriously  ****ed up I said you wouldn’t be able to buy a house in Spain , I said you wouldn’t be able to get a job in the EU , brexitshit  has just made it a great deal harder and more expensive  ,you are a crackpot my son isn’t a warant officer you are seriousy off your head .Lugeorm and Bass 😂 lugworms blacks Yellowtails which is it !!!! Clueless idiot , Whitby scampi  yes prawns caught in Scotland ???? What  really Sums you up is your completely full of **** .I haven’t got residency in Spain looking in your crystal ball again ??????? what a very sad man you are lower and than  a snakes belly .

And ???? Or is it blacks white again 😡clot 

The latest UK trade figures could show just how catastrophic Brexit has been

https://www.indy100.com/news/uk-trade-figures-brexit-catastrophic

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Entertain me more

• Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Entertain me more

**** the bed !!!!

The latest UK trade figures could show just how catastrophic Brexit has been

😁👍The latest UK trade figures could show just how catastrophic Brexit has been

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Entertain me more

• Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Entertain me more

You want more pain !!! Seriously ok then you can have a much as you want 👍 congratulations Brexshit Britain the road to ruin ,:giveup: Sunak making a complete **** of himself on Brexit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Entertain me more

• Haha 1

*** STOP PRESS***

WHITBY NEWS 

“BREXIT ROW CULMINATES IN ASSAULT DURING OSCAR CEREMONY”

• Haha 2