Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

😂 energy prices in France your pals up 5% up 54% here that will tickle ya :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Cheaper food , cheaper energy with brexit they said  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

You got a source for that claim?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

31 minutes ago, Ken L said:

What do you recon   then Ken give me your figure for France ?? It was as 5% it’s now 12..50 % BUT the U.K. is a whopping 54% !!!!!!!!!.Energy prices are much much cheaper throughout Europe you do know that  don’t you .

The prices for electricity procurement and supply [network costs] have remained stable in Europe over the past 10 years.but have increased due to rising  energy prices .

And to spend money Ken you need taxes and a vibrant economy   .Not an economy strangled by brexit the brexit excuse book is full .Costs have rocked since brexit to those  who trade with Europe and the EU was 40% of our trade .You want to pay more and get more inflation  you’ve got it .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

What do you recon   then Ken give me your figure for France ?? It was as 5% it’s now 12..50 % BUT the U.K. is a whopping 54% !!!!!!!!!.Energy prices are much much cheaper throughout Europe you do know that  don’t you .

The prices for electricity procurement and supply [network costs] have remained stable in Europe over the past 10 years.but have increased due to rising  energy prices .

And to spend money Ken you need taxes and a vibrant economy   .Not an economy strangled by brexit the brexit excuse book is full .Costs have rocked since brexit to those  who trade with Europe and the EU was 40% of our trade .You want to pay more and get more inflation  you’ve got it .

So, no source, and you're immediately backpedalling on the first of your claims.

You're so full of it.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The troll has been full of it since he joined, excepting the Corbyn hero-worship thread he started the rest of the threads he has started are purely  the platform himself and his hate of Brexit, Boris and the tories , IE he starts a thread purely so he can post his childish illiterate rantings

Edited by chesters1
  • Thanks 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

So, no source, and you're immediately backpedalling on the first of your claims.

You're so full of it.

Me full of it 😂 seriously Ken lad were going down the 77$ route again , 

France to force EDF to take €8.4bn hit with energy bill cap we give them more tax payers money !!! 

I was actually right the first time prices raised  4 % in France  and U.K. prices 54% . It’s just like chewing a brick you and chestnuts.Lights on but nobody is in !!!!!

Speaking to Trevor Phillips on Sky News, the Business Secretary was silenced after figures from France showed how the French have only seen a four-percent rise in energy bills compared to the whopping 54 percent in the UK

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1561634/kwasi-kwarteng-sky-news-energy-prices-uk-france-comparison-cost-of-living-crisis-vn

So Ken ?????????

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Entertain me more

https://qz.com/2138680/natural-gas-prices-in-europe-hit-an-all-time-high/

Car /lorry fuel? where all these sky high brit prices?

https://www.drive-alive.co.uk/fuel_prices_europe.html

Boris could (but wont hes still paying the price of all those furlough wages he didnt need to pay when the dole is cheaper) reduce both utility and car bills further by cutting the fuel tax and the rediculous green tax ) but as France produces its own electricity its bills are less overall ,i wonder what price france pays for its gas aalone

The usual nonsense about windfall taxes on the utilities will mean they will claw it all back from their customers as they always do ,its how comerce works its how it always will work ,labour know this but it looks impressive to the gullible who believe such things .All these companies threatened with such things (most already are) will pay their taxes in some low tax country and the uk will get even less .

Get used to higher prices the excuse of covid (as i said from the outset) is a great way of hitting the pocket ,the high life the last 50 years got is going ,all these kids with their degrees in bathroom floor design and media studies are going to get a huge shock when the bank of daddy runs dry and reality enters their life

PS as the french state owns most of edf the reduction will simply be topped up by the tax payer ,its not a reduction at all just giving with one hand and taking with the other as they also own edf here we will help fund the french state aswell and you cannot blame boris for that !!

edf started here in the uk under blair as was scottish power along with Eon and Npower.so you can bet they aint going to be giving tax money to the uk! Thanks bliar !

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 2

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

OK so lets do some outside cooking using old dead wood (BBQ fuel for Free) & a Biscuit tin for an oven - It's Fun & breaks the boredom.

A decent Air Rifle is a Plus!! (Free Food)

Save some Pay for energy & use some Free stuff!!

I'm a former boy scout, but it never really leaves you.

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

8 hours ago, big_cod said:

Me full of it 😂 seriously Ken lad were going down the 77$ route again , 

France to force EDF to take €8.4bn hit with energy bill cap we give them more tax payers money !!! 

I was actually right the first time prices raised  4 % in France  and U.K. prices 54% . It’s just like chewing a brick you and chestnuts.Lights on but nobody is in !!!!!

Speaking to Trevor Phillips on Sky News, the Business Secretary was silenced after figures from France showed how the French have only seen a four-percent rise in energy bills compared to the whopping 54 percent in the UK

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1561634/kwasi-kwarteng-sky-news-energy-prices-uk-france-comparison-cost-of-living-crisis-vn

So Ken ?????????

It's not the price of electricity that's gone up by 54%, it's the price cap.

As usual, the media are comparing apples with oranges.

So where are the price details? - and remember that French bills have a bunch of tariffs added to the electricity charge that are included in the bill in the UK, so a straitforward price per KWH might not tell the whole story.

Edited by Ken L

20 minutes ago, Ken L said:

So where are the price details? - and remember that French bills have a bunch of tariffs added to the electricity charge that are included in the bill in the UK, so a straitforward price per KWH might not tell the whole story.

I don't really want to get involved, but at the end of the day, one is just a number - your Pension is what it is & no one gives a stuff - We'll all be smelling of Pi*s & Biscuits sooner or later!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

10 hours ago, Ken L said:

Yes, there is a voice that whispers to him whilst he is normally alone, he doesn’t like to tell others about his source as invariably it results in an increase in medication.

From what I see most of his so called ‘information’ comes from social media. A few days ago a very good friend of mine of nearly forty years hit the headlines, nothing bad except for him because he died, the circumstances are obviously considered ‘newsworthy’. I suppose my error was to make a comment on Facebook, now the algorithm or whatever has decided that I wish to have lots of other stuff flagged up on my page.

One of the biggest laughs is reading the crap coming from Africa on the situation in Ukraine. I suppose you can understand or perhaps forgive them because of a limited education and a chance to be paid. Even more hilarious is that after a while some of them revert to proclamations that Jesus will save us all or otherwise they have a huge stack of cash hidden and only need a bit of help to get it out of the Country.

But, one today was fantastic, it involved the less than 1% share that Rishi Sunack’s wife has in infosys and the reported fact that due to “Government Pressure” infosys has stopped trading in Russia, reading the comments brings a sudden realisation that Clod is not the only gullible moron in the world, who would have guessed! But really, I mean people within the U.K. are posting comments linking this ‘late’ withdrawal to alleged Tory links with Russia. 

HELLO, Infosys is not within the control of Boris, the Tories, HM QEII or anybody else you plonkers, it’s an Indian Company FFS.

P&O are going to have problems, somebody didn’t inform them that after and due to Brexit the U.K. was able to introduce legislation to protect maritime workers, that protection is  NOT available within the EU but they are considering following the U.K. which has always lead the world in these matters and hopefully will continue to do so.

And so onto energy costs, another great topic on social media.

The most expensive electricity bill in Europe can be found in the Scandinavian country of Norway. Residents of this country can expect to pay a whopping €2,467 per year for their electricity – €2,161 more than Bulgaria who has the cheapest bill. 

In second place is Norway’s immediate neighbour, Sweden. In this Scandinavian country, inhabitants can expect to pay €1,767 for their electricity bills each year – €700 less than Norwegians.

The third most expensive energy bill goes to Cyprus, with the average bill costing around €1,563, on average, per year. According to our research, the average Cypriot earns €16,215 per annum, which means they can expect to spend 9.6% of their salary on electricity bills – the third highest amount when taking average salary into account, just after Portugal (9.8%) and Croatia (9.7%).

In fourth place is Finland, with residents paying €1,525 for their electricity each year. As neighbours of first place Norway and second place Sweden, it seems Scandinavian countries have some of the highest electricity bills in Europe! Bearing in mind a Finnish native typically earns around €24,879 per year, on average, they can expect to spend 6.1% of their salary on their energy bills. 

Ireland is the fifth most expensive of all European countries considered, with the country’s electricity bills racking up to €1,470 per year on average. When taking into account how much the average Irishman or woman earns (€24,920), residents in this country can expect to spend 5.9% of their annual salary on paying their electricity bills. 

Who would have thought that, of the limited amount of Clod’s postings that I see (usually quoted by Ken) EVERYTHING that Clod posts is total utter shite, just copying the postings of other morons on twatter and trolling for a response on this fishing forum, I can understand why he doesn’t post about fishing though!

Chesters is correct, he starts threads only to majority post on them with his insane diatribe and vitriol, just bloodiwell ignore him, perhaps he will find a forum where people are intimidated by his pathetic, childish threats.

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."