Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

I don't really want to get involved, but at the end of the day, one is just a number - your Pension is what it is & no one gives a stuff - We'll all be smelling of Pi*s & Biscuits sooner or later!!

Speak for yourself Martin, I’m rich so I will smell of petrol and Marks & Spencer fresh cream cakes. My dog might not agree with this comment.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

12 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Entertain me more

https://qz.com/2138680/natural-gas-prices-in-europe-hit-an-all-time-high/

Car /lorry fuel? where all these sky high brit prices?

https://www.drive-alive.co.uk/fuel_prices_europe.html

Boris could (but wont hes still paying the price of all those furlough wages he didnt need to pay when the dole is cheaper) reduce both utility and car bills further by cutting the fuel tax and the rediculous green tax ) but as France produces its own electricity its bills are less overall ,i wonder what price france pays for its gas aalone

The usual nonsense about windfall taxes on the utilities will mean they will claw it all back from their customers as they always do ,its how comerce works its how it always will work ,labour know this but it looks impressive to the gullible who believe such things .All these companies threatened with such things (most already are) will pay their taxes in some low tax country and the uk will get even less .

Get used to higher prices the excuse of covid (as i said from the outset) is a great way of hitting the pocket ,the high life the last 50 years got is going ,all these kids with their degrees in bathroom floor design and media studies are going to get a huge shock when the bank of daddy runs dry and reality enters their life

PS as the french state owns most of edf the reduction will simply be topped up by the tax payer ,its not a reduction at all just giving with one hand and taking with the other as they also own edf here we will help fund the french state aswell and you cannot blame boris for that !!

edf started here in the uk under blair as was scottish power along with Eon and Npower.so you can bet they aint going to be giving tax money to the uk! Thanks bliar 

So our energy prices are fine 😂 it’s a knockout congratulations you have won first prize  .Global energy prices are high but ours net are much much higher than  most Especially France your pals .So Trevor Phillips was taking shite then  😂 

Windfall tax on BP etc etc government  we can’t they need to invest 😳BP CEO we have that  much cash we don’t know what to do with it !!!!! Just out of curiosity how much in dividends will the share holders get this year ??????

And Johnson brags he threw £460 billion about like confetti during the pandemic.Now if your talking about incompetence it’s all there test and trace £150 billion where is the account s there ain’t any all this cash vanished into thin air . 

BBL my business bank manger who retired last year dealt with BBL loans and he said the fraud was staggering .They knew but had to pay out due to the government’s criteria on the application form . And now they aregoing to write it all off billions and billions of pounds incompetence on an industrial scale all tax payers money .As the lady said on Question time the Tory’s have squandered billions and should just go !!!

They will be judged and there is one thing no votes will be lent to them again .

P&O proves Brexit has failed on its own terms

800 crew members have been replaced by “cheap agency workers from eastern Europe” overnight

Leaving the European Union, Brexiteers on both the right and left argued, would mean an end to importing low-cost European labour that “undercut” British workers. But the P&O mass lay-off exposes this argument as a red herring. The problem was not freedom of movement, but a loosely regulated labour market and poorly enforced labour laws, particularly relating to agency work and bogus self-employment

https://www.newstatesman.com/comment/2022/03/po-proves-brexit-has-failed-on-its-own-terms

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Entertain me more ,how about doing the brexit stuff on your brexit thread so you can run parallel childish rants,oh no......

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Entertain me more ,how about doing the brexit stuff on your brexit thread so you can run parallel childish rants,oh no......

Your the child cannot except brexit failures that’s being a child .

You somehow forgot to  mention the rocketing food prices .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Where have i said anything ?,you see things in your head along with voices you need help!

PS inflation in the EU is 7.15% in the UK its 7.25 wheres all these huge rises you talk of? Perhaps your beano comic you rely on for facts is wrong!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Where have i said anything ?,you see things in your head along with voices you need help!

Constant denial of brexit failures that’s being a child .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Where are these things i say ,quote my posts big man

All i have said is any deal with the EU is a bad deal ,thats been proved right

Sorry EU inflation was 7.5% thats higher than here whoops,now what will you wriggle out of? You still havnt answered the other FACTS that show you wrong in your silly rants

Edited by chesters1

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Where are these things i say ,quote my posts big man

All i have said is any deal with the EU is a bad deal ,thats been proved right

Any deal with the EU is bad deal Jesus wept hook me you are off the scale .so let’s see your proof , come  on get googling .

Brexit failures have  being hiding behind Covid .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Look around you,everything you rant about is proof of it ,ANY deal with the EU is a bad deal

Still waiting for quotes ,but your not doing it ,yet in your tiny brain i said things ,you need help big man

Edited by chesters1

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Look around you

😂 what  !!!!!!! Is that  it :bigemo_harabe_net-163: 15 million voted remain 17 million voted brexit .And the statistics show that brexit got over that line because the bulk of thick hookers or sorry slightly less well educated in U.K. voted brexit .3 million couldn’t spell brexit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg