Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

12 hours ago, big_cod said:

What’s is like to be a compulsive liar !!! Jackanory is in  head,  you are seriously  ****ed up I said you wouldn’t be able to buy a house in Spain , I said you wouldn’t be able to get a job in the EU , brexitshit  has just made it a great deal harder and more expensive  ,you are a crackpot my son isn’t a warant officer you are seriousy off your head .Lugeorm and Bass 😂 lugworms blacks Yellowtails which is it !!!! Clueless idiot , Whitby scampi  yes prawns caught in Scotland ???? What  really Sums you up is your completely full of **** .I haven’t got residency in Spain looking in your crystal ball again ??????? what a very sad man you are lower and than  a snakes belly .

And ???? Or is it blacks white again 😡clot 

The latest UK trade figures could show just how catastrophic Brexit has been

https://www.indy100.com/news/uk-trade-figures-brexit-catastrophic

Talk about being rattled...having to resort to abuse shows one thing.

You lose.😁

• Haha 1

Entertain me more

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

*** STOP PRESS***

WHITBY NEWS 

“BREXIT ROW CULMINATES IN ASSAULT DURING OSCAR CEREMONY”

Boris hits boris ,empty shelves and ww3 look on! The EU whine we are using our tech not theirs and demand a court date,french fishermen sue dolphins as they are eating the fish they want us to give them or they will switch the lights off in jersey ,French whine brexit stopped edif Piaf winning singer oscar and Maurice chevalier (dont mention little girls) best actor, hectic Oscars night indeed

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Looks like it’s escalating, some bloke has posted on social media that Chris Rock who was bitch slapped (I don’t call that a punch, the guy was still standing) has now said that it’s not just about Brexit, the fact that he, Chris Rock was targeted was due to the illegal seizure of Gibraltar from Spain, in solidarity French ‘workers’ in Calais have started setting fire to anything with a U.K. numberplate, Italy has surrendered to Canada and Spain has found an unbelievable amount of witches living amongst them. A spokesman from Whitby is quoted as saying, “I know that I said my son was a Warrant Officer, what I meant was that he would be a Warrant Officer if not for Brexit.” A spokesperson for an unnamed residential home for deluded people in Whitby said “We often find that short arsed people think they are bigger than they actually are, this often leads to feelings of grandeur or misunderstandings, we try to appease them by patting them on the back and saying there, their, they’re. It doesn’t always work.”

A spokesman for the French Government told us “I know that President Putin is a short arse, but we (the French) have a long established history for collaboration with people who seek to dominate Europe. We are almost, not quite but probably, possibly, almost and perhaps sure that President Macron is slightly taller than Putin, if not a blockade of Calais will certainly help the Ukrainian people.”

When asked to comment further AN’s Whitby spokesman said “The only reason President Macron is a short arse is because of Brexit!”

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

15 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Boris hits boris ,empty shelves and ww3 look on! The EU whine we are using our tech not theirs and demand a court date,french fishermen sue dolphins as they are eating the fish they want us to give them or they will switch the lights off in jersey ,French whine brexit stopped edif Piaf winning singer oscar and Maurice chevalier (dont mention little girls) best actor, hectic Oscars night indeed

Now that’s entertainment, So let’s look at the facts VAT to be increased by 7.5% upto 20% from 12.5% , jolly good old tax increase on consumers .Beer up 50P a pint incredible in these  times of hardship .So what are this government doing with all these tax increase giving back £1 but taking g £6 literally starve or no heat which isn’t . The bomb is about to explode and the blond bumbling idiot says  wait 2 years for a tax cut .!!!!!!!! Self destruct a lot of New MPS in 2019 voters lent there votein 2019 will be looking for another job in 2 years time A bit like the PO workers  kicked  up the backside and Told to go away your time is up .

On question time last week a lady summed the tories incompetence up in one , she voted Conservative last time she said the waste of public money was staggering on an industrial scale and she was not on her own she got a very loud round of applause.

So if you want to pretend everything is fine crack on enjoy you biggest Tax increases in 70 years . And oil companies dividends will be Going off the scale all paid  for by YOU . And it’s just the start !!!!  

The great  blond bumbling idiot  fibulas  entertainment.    
Millions and millions of working class people have had enough of this bullshit.

The lot of you just go !!!!!! Out of touch !!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Entertain me more ,we need more unintelligible childish rants please

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Entertain me more ,we need more unintelligible childish rants please

Your a knockout Childish comments Really !!!! is that  what  you call the worse living  crises in history !!!!! The lady in video was that childish comments !!!!!!!!!  One thing for sure that will entertain you , you cannot escape those busting price rises !!!!!!!.

image.png.bd6451d5956c05133470d313195aad66.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Thanks! ,any more?

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Thanks! ,any more?

😂 energy prices in France your pals up 5% up 54% here that will tickle ya :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Cheaper food , cheaper energy with brexit they said  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

On 3/31/2022 at 12:31 PM, big_cod said:

Now that’s entertainment, So let’s look at the facts VAT to be increased by 7.5% upto 20% from 12.5% , jolly good old tax increase on consumers .Beer up 50P a pint incredible in these  times of hardship .So what are this government doing with all these tax increase giving back £1 but taking g £6 literally starve or no heat which isn’t . The bomb is about to explode and the blond bumbling idiot says  wait 2 years for a tax cut .!!!!!!!! Self destruct a lot of New MPS in 2019 voters lent there votein 2019 will be looking for another job in 2 years time A bit like the PO workers  kicked  up the backside and Told to go away your time is up .

On question time last week a lady summed the tories incompetence up in one , she voted Conservative last time she said the waste of public money was staggering on an industrial scale and she was not on her own she got a very loud round of applause.

So if you want to pretend everything is fine crack on enjoy you biggest Tax increases in 70 years . And oil companies dividends will be Going off the scale all paid  for by YOU . And it’s just the start !!!!  

The great  blond bumbling idiot  fibulas  entertainment.    
Millions and millions of working class people have had enough of this bullshit.

The lot of you just go !!!!!! Out of touch !!

We know that the Conservatives have been crap on public spending, on taxation, on jab mandates and on lockdowns.

We also know that the Labour Party's position as the official opposition has been to demand even more public spending, even more taxation, even more jab mandates and even more lockdowns.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.