blanking

tack4

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@winter@:

Havent seen a thread edited in months. Hundreds have been hijacked why start here?

¤ Hijacked - no biggie. As you noted, happens all the time.

¤ Hijacked and a potential for quickly turning nasty - too much of a pain in the hindparts to keep track of really closely to see if it really turns nasty.

¤ Personal attack(s) (part that was removed) - never leave any of those if I spot them soon enough.

¤ Short days, long nights, nasty weather, lots of booze flowing - you'll see more editing this time of year than in Spring/Summer/Early fall.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

tack4 fished Terally Bay the once last year,all I caught was some launce on a lure. Pass the place every time I go to the caravan and it seems a very popular spot but never seen anything pulled in. Could be a meeting place for gays LOL!

Gonna try it for tope come June on the advice of Ian Burrett. Fancy joining me on lads week?

Anyway back to the blanking,as Manxman said back of Port Logan pier is worth a shot. Would also try the flat rock at Ardwell back Bay and Cailiness point. Hope to try out the camera asap - and start working on your lures as well.

Come on Andrew catch a goodun for us and post it up on the forum.

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

terally popular but mainly lsd

recognize the cave in bottomleft ?

Posted Image

mull country october time

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS