May gives Putin a "Get Out"

Martin56

That's insane!

Hot off the press - Thornton's have Introduced a new line to their Continental Chocolate Box.

It's called a Russian Chokinov, an Infusion of Dark, Secret Ingredients which leave you with a to die for, life changing experience.

Putin your mouth & forget the world. :shutup:

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

If we didnt give succour to the scum of the earth most of the trouble would disapear ,did the spy have a job or were we giving him a nice lifestyle on the tax payer?

As to putin he wouldnt notice our threats he would wipe out all nato on the continent in a day so the uk with its navy of 2 rowing boats and a lilo and a carrier without planes and the army consisting of the local scout group and the military wing of the WI laughable as for the airforce they are all flying their stupid red arrows so that budgets blown they will probably get the old 95 year old two doors away and hope they can find enough petrol so he can do a suicide mission in some rusting sterling bomber found in a barn

Our world might ended when the first world war started and the big stick we used was used back

Be assured Chesters, our Submarines will already be positioned for the worst case scenario & Putin will know that!!

His problem is he doesn't know where from. Underneath,(pardon the pun) He's clearly a scared man - otherwise he'd be up for a FAIR election process!!

Thankfully - our Military minds are by far smarter than our political ones.

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Be assured Chesters, our Submarines will already be positioned for the worst case scenario & Putin will know that!!

His problem is he doesn't know where from. Underneath,(pardon the pun) He's clearly a scared man - otherwise he'd be up for a FAIR election process!!

Thankfully - our Military minds are by far smarter than our political ones.

Today Boris hyping it up he really can bumble all the Russians will do Id deny deny deny surely he knows that or does he !!! There is only one way to hurt the Russians take there cash away they will not like that at all the rest is all hype like school kids shouting abuse at each other is there an election coming up you would think so . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Our subs are probably stuck on a sandbank somewhere? at least portland down is getting 48 million thrown at it✌

Edited by rob.imk2

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

If i were the brits i would weld up the hatches covering the missiles on our subs ,we cant use them without americas say so but perhaps the americans can fire them without ours?

I can see putin coming back from a hunting trip to a nuked moscow and trump pointing to us saying they did it they did it!

Putin mate we were going to destroy the brits in the 30's but things happened we wish we did

PS when you turn britain to glass can we have a bit ? We need a island a bit closer to europe incase they get bolshy and get involved in crimea ,we can help with that bloody krauts and frogs upsetting their betters then perhaps you could help with north korea we cant stand anyone that doesnt kiss our ass

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If i were the brits i would weld up the hatches covering the missiles on our subs ,we cant use them without americas say so but perhaps the americans can fire them without ours?

I can see putin coming back from a hunting trip to a nuked moscow and trump pointing to us saying they did it they did it!

Putin mate we were going to destroy the brits in the 30's but things happened we wish we did

PS when you turn britain to glass can we have a bit ? We need a island a bit closer to europe incase they get bolshy and get involved in crimea ,we can help with that bloody krauts and frogs upsetting their betters then perhaps you could help with north korea we cant stand anyone that doesnt kiss our ass

Not the old we can't launch them without the US say so myth. Pity it's not true https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/no-america-doesnt-control-britains-nuclear-weapons/

All,

Chesters1, Snakey1 beat me to it. Although you suggestion is one I rather like.

I haven't seen the numbers yet. The outcome was a no brainer. The endorsement of Putin will be in the percent of voter turn out. If it is in the low 20's he has problems on the home front.

Phone

Not the old we can't launch them without the US say so myth. Pity it's not true https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/no-america-doesnt-control-britains-nuclear-weapons/

The usa own the satellite s that control them ,we could point them in the general direction but nothing more accurate especially if theres clouds about as being guided by the stars somewhat ludicrous to me or are you telling me a foreign power (especially a paranoid one) would sell something to a foreign power that could be used against them without some sort of off switch? American are not stupid mostly pop guns and tanks maybe but not wmd

As to the link breaking the official secrets act pretty bad so i doubt their 'experts' are going to stand up and show themselves lol and if they are just advising without giving their identity its just all hearsay anyway so of no use or have any validity

America will or will not control our nukes but you can bet any lanched at america will mysteriously fail

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The usa own the satellite s that control them ,we could point them in the general direction but nothing more accurate especially if theres clouds about as being guided by the stars somewhat ludicrous to me or are you telling me a foreign power (especially a paranoid one) would sell something to a foreign power that could be used against them without some sort of off switch? American are not stupid mostly pop guns and tanks maybe but not wmd

As to the link breaking the official secrets act pretty bad so i doubt their 'experts' are going to stand up and show themselves lol and if they are just advising without giving their identity its just all hearsay anyway so of no use or have any validity

You do realise icbms reach an altitude slightly higher than that of clouds

America will or will not control our nukes but you can bet any lanched at america will mysteriously fail

Guided by the stars is exactly what they are:

The Trident II D5 guidance system is a stellar-aided inertial system composed of precision gyroscopes, accelerometers, a stellar tracker, and computer. The guidance system directs the missile on a rectified trajectory counterbalancing for submarine’s awkward position, in-flight effects and internal guidance calibratable parameters, upon launch of the missile.

The guidance system works as the reference for maintaining missile stability and activating the reentry body separation for a ballistic trajectory.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.