Travian

corydoras

You should be asking for people to join your alliance Jedibond, not offering to be someone elses bitch ;)

Overnight I got attacked by someone, and I captured lots of his troops, so he sent a message saying 'Hi, can you release my troops please?' What a prick! Shame there's no option to torture them slowly and send them back minus ears and genitals.

LOL....................... :huh:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your Travian name Huge?

PM,d you, cant let on yet, somepeople suspect I am developing WMD. :rolleyes::o:huh:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I'm done with Travian, I've started distributing my wealth amongst the poor of the parish, Cory, yours will land soon, Jedibond, you'll be next.
Cheers for the resources jeepster, sorry to see you leave.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Cheers for the resources jeepster, sorry to see you leave.

Equally and again Jeepster. Thanks for the stuff. :D

I received it 20 mins or so before my first attck, but with 1 hrs notice. managed to disperse it all. ;)

The Git didn't get anything but he killed my Rat, his name was Dennis. :angry: He ate a lot but I liked him. :huh:

Anyway, population has just hit 136...........

I am planning a Nuclear Power Station but am only interested in the Electricity, honest, ;)

I am planning a Nuclear Power Station but am only interested in the Electricity, honest, ;)
:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Hi

I'm on Server 6. This thread inspired me to try it - thanks chaps. I elected to be a Teuton, as aggressive plundering appeals to me more than passive hoarding.

My Newbie protection expires tomorrow. I enter the free-for-all with Population 144, thanks to my army of villanous clubswingers who bring back a steady supply of loot. I have plenty of crannies should things go wrong.

Contrary to most advice, I went for troops early. It diddenarf miff my neighbours that I could raid them but they couldn't raid me , and now of course they are all farms with no spare resources to build troops.

I like the simulated idea of these Neanderthal throwbacks having mobile phones, so that they can inform me of the success of their raids immediately.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Cory now has his second Village and is also now Emperor of PGNY[iI] - Progeny[iI]. If anyone would like to join our Alliance email Vittoria. We play on s3.travian.co.uk.

Now up to Population 235 after 16 day's play.

Was invited into an alliance, and was promptly attacked by an enemy of that alliance. Came out unscathed, they didn't even kill the rat! None of their soldiers returned home.

Was lent 125 troops for defence, and went into "negative wheat production" for a short while, because Travian troops do nothing but eat wheat, march, eat more wheat and fight.

I've just installed a flour mill...........

....and have located a "fifteen-cropper" for the site of my second village.

Good game, isn't it?

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

You'd never have made it that far without my support :)
You could be right jeepster. Building the second village is a lot harder than the first. Especially since I am 'relocating' to be closer to the other players in my alliance. Long treks are a logistical nightmare. I know how Napoleon must have felt when he was foolish enough to take a crack at Moscow.