Angler cautioned for illegal fishing methods

Elton

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUDGIE:

Of course it was Carp Anglers fault Tel just that me and Peter havnt worked out how yet! :P

Thank God for that, Budge', the suspense was killing me.

Terry :D

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

quote:

originally posted by budj...buge..bue.. the birdy typa bloke

3. Hempseed should be banned as it drugs the fish,causing them to not feed as they just want to lounge around listening to Heavy House Trance music.

See that proves you don't know owt fella, if you did then you would know after taking in all that hemp the fish feed like hell.

Ain'tcha never heard of the munchies

Tel, course it was a crapers fault told ya before can't blame the Peduncles for everything....erm hold on...Peduncles...tel...bender of words...crap angling....ermm yeah we can blame the Peduncles after all

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Alan Fawcett:

Tel, course it was a crapers fault told ya before can't blame the Peduncles for everything....erm hold on...Peduncles...tel...bender of words...crap angling....ermm yeah we can blame the Peduncles after all

Bless.

Guest allibee

:D:D:D

Terry, you deliver your jibes with such aplomb, I just have to stand back in awe ol' chap :)

[ 11. August 2004, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: allibee ]

And on the 9th day God realised that he'd cocked up, big time, so he invented piking!

No, I can't see how we can blame carpies for this one. They are not often blameless, but this time, for once, unless Collins himself tells me otherwise, they are probably blameless, unless Budgie also knows otherwise.

I suppose it could be an illogical reaction to saturation carping. Yes, that has to be the answer! Got 'em, it is down to carpies afterall!!

[ 11. August 2004, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

Ah thats better! about time some AN silliness was brought to this far to serious thread!

Whats so silly about that ?......sorry I thought he said 'puke'

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

allibee:

:D:D:D

Terry, you deliver your jibes with such aplomb, I just have to stand back in awe ol' chap :)

Congratulations, Gel - you've pulled.

Now, get a few cartons of jellied eels in and I'll be round with a bottle of the old screw-top Lambrini as soon as the pubs is shut.

Sorted.