Africa

kleinboet

Why not cut off all aid.

You can't see a lasting solution so there obviously isn't one

It,s nothing to do with us.

Good attitude :angry:

Sportsman, I would have expected a much more considered and articulate response than that from you.

I honestly believe that my money and time was making no impact at all.

Even when I was in the countries, I could see no real or lasting benefit from what I did.

Why therefore should I throw more good money after bad ?

If you have a lasting solution, then lets hear it, don't just berate me for being honest.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rabbit
to stop blacks breeding is like trying to teach a mosquito to sit up and beg!

ok where's the complaints from mosquito's :rolleyes: your getting confused is Kleiny RACIST or COLOUR PREJUDICED or both ? neither ?

isnt it strange there's freedom of speech only when it copies their own version :rolleyes:

kleinboet lived there he maybe a tad un PC for some but if the hat fits etc.

it doesnt help that the popeary tell catholics they will go to hell if they dont have a sprog everytime they get their leg over (HIV/ aids comes free) and the moslems tell them its their duty to have kids everytime they get their leg over.

could 3 "africans" exist in each country ? easily

could 3,000 yes easily

could 300,000 ? hmmm getting harder

could 3 million? blimey touch and go

therefore deliberate overpopulation! they breed themselves poorer or in reality use their kids to get handouts so replace them as toddlers havnt the same charity value as babies!

"to stop blacks breeding is like trying to teach a mosquito to sit up and beg!"

is a fact not racist one iota ,the more there are the harder it is to feed them

heres the population of just south africa over the last 50 years ,our $1 trillion has not helped curb their population at all probably as its now a welcome handout !natures way of weeding out the sick and ill has made little impact as the population is artificially fed and medically cared for

http://www.nationmaster.com/time.php?stat=...sf-south-africa

china had a rather draconian population control (although its less respected in the countryside) why not africans biting the bullet and admitting half the problem is unrestricted breeding.

even education is a two edged sword ,girls especially if uneducated simply shrug and know their future ,educate them and then they realise just how much of a poxy future they have in store .they are still girls in a world where boys are first animals second and girls if they are lucky 3rd.those educated girls chatting away in latin to each other water bowl on head and sprog on their tit are still girls their education a total waste of time (if they are lucky Madonna may take a sprog or two)

so feed them and off they go and squeeze out another kid before the maize sack is empty or use contraception and have a fuller grain sack its up to them but its obvious they know another grain sack like a bus will be along shortly :rolleyes:

You really can't help yourself can you? You talk of sprogs and sqeeezing out another kid for a sack of grain, you seem to be enthused by the lack of editing of your's and similar posts and as soon as their is an objection by another member(s) you and others up the vial rhetoric as though you are playground bullies safe n the knowledge the Headmaster will turn a blind eye. You may have a point of view, and in some ways some may support them, but your use of such words labels you as a racist bigot whose views are born out of hatred rather than a considered and honest appraisal of issues.

You talk of Africans as though they are sub-human, defending the quote of our Cheltenham member regarding mosquitoes blah blah blah and then deny that there is not a racist content in that,!!! I have tried to ignore your rants but today I weakened, and you have turned a perfectly good spring day into mid winter, how on earth do you get by with a head full of that?

no you talk of africans as sub humans i describe them as having lost their pride ,our kleiny lived there how long did you or are you just mouthing the same rhetoric as all the other do-gooders who cannot see the harm they are doing?

if people are starving (or obese) the natural thing is they stop breeding ,therefore not only are the mothers not starving but deliberately bringing another kid into life as a form of income ,look at the pictures and youl see starving kids not starving women in the main.

children being used as a source of income ,you support this?

theres no need for anyone to have kids anywhere if you do you chose to ,therefore they do breed like animals who are controlled by urges not how much of a life their sprog is going to get.

even animals dont breed when theres no food

lets make it simple ,i give a £ to every "african" there is ,next year i need more £'s to give away ,year on year more and more .in the end there isnt enough £'s to go about .

why not keep the £ and spend it more wisely if a trillion £'s arnt going to cure the problem then its not being used correctly

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Is it ?

On what grounds ?

definition of a hate crime:

• Any incident, which constitutes a criminal offence, which is perceived by the victim or any other person as being motivated by prejudice or hate.

(Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006)

In this case I percieved the incident (the post constitutes an 'incident' under law) to be motivated by prejudice or hate. In addition I am entirely confident that millions of people would also percieve it as such.

Clarification may be sought at:

Equality and Human Rights Commission

Freepost RRLL-GHUX-CTRX

Arndale House

Arndale Centre

Manchester

M4 3AQ

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

South Africa currently has a birth rate of 2.43 per 'family', sound familiar?

The birth rate is dropping rapidly.

The original reason for this thread I believe is that money should not be sent to Africa because it doesn't go to the right people. This has now spread to 'blaming' Africans for having children.

Am I wrong or was the idea of raising some of the money for red nose day meant to educate Africans in sex education and health, to advise on and supply contraception?

So if you wish to criticise Africans for 'breeding' in an apparently disproportionate manner then I suggest increasing the amount of cash that is sent to these poor people or post them some condoms or something. If you feel that strongly about it why not get together, go out there and hand them over yourselves?

This is getting silly, slightly vulgar and bordering on nasty.........in my opinion.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Sportsman, I would have expected a much more considered and articulate response than that from you.

I honestly believe that my money and time was making no impact at all.

Even when I was in the countries, I could see no real or lasting benefit from what I did.

Why therefore should I throw more good money after bad ?

If you have a lasting solution, then lets hear it, don't just berate me for being honest.

Look at the malnutrition in Britain thread, I have found the answer! B)

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

It's a pity that Newt didn't see fit to remove the the disgusting remark that triggered Emma's response.

and two wrongs don't make it right.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

look at my link and the growth of the population in the last 50 years of aid ,its jumped up .

so the link is there for my statement .

i havnt looked into "african" output per capita (IE what they produce) but if its gone down over the last 50 years then my statement that we're encouraging un-natural population growth by sending food and drugs is correct.

just because something is real but looks nasty does not detract from it being real :rolleyes:

are we sending aid to those little chaps that run round with pointy sticks ?probably not their way of life is in balance with nature.

do we send aid to zulu's probably not for the same reason

both are from different climates so you cant blame the weather so are some africans (not all) breeding uncontrollably supported by the west?

its pictures of starving kids that are displayed by the charities adverts not the parents therefore the charities (and those africans) need starving kids to get help ,they deliberately breeding uncontrollably to raise money and aid supported by the charities .whats the problem with that not racist/colour prejudice one bit?

you can bet your life a collection of sad looking grownups wouldnt get the money so both are being rewarded bringing children into a world they probably wont survive in ,i find that more despicable than them not surviving in a natural occurence ,who's the worst me who's upfromt or those that chuck a £ in the bucket and bugger the consequences from then on ,encouraging a worse life for those people IMHO

most of the real problematic are in north africa as i said they had no problems 4 thousand years ago supporting themselves

i find emma's bit about words inciting hatred the last dregs ,so i cant call a spade a spade but you spent 19 years killing people just because someone told you to ,what would the persons in you sights prefer a few harsh words or a bullet ,you disgust me with your hypocritical views on most things.

"just following orders" was got rid of in 1946 so whats your excuse ?

would the majority just raise their eyebrows as i let off something un PC or prefer a hand grenade through their door at 2 am ,dont you just think your actions were inciting a bit of hatred ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

whoops double

Edited by chesters1

look at my link and the growth of the population in the last 50 years of aid ,its jumped up .

so the link is there for my statement .

i havnt looked into "african" output per capita (IE what they produce) but if its gone down over the last 50 years then my statement that we're encouraging un-natural population growth by sending food and drugs is correct.

just because something is real but looks nasty does not detract from it being real :rolleyes:

are we sending aid to those little chaps that run round with pointy sticks ?probably not their way of life is in balance with nature.

do we send aid to zulu's probably not for the same reason

both are from different climates so you cant blame the weather so are some africans (not all) breeding uncontrollably supported by the west?

its pictures of starving kids that are displayed by the charities adverts not the parents therefore the charities (and those africans) need starving kids to get help ,they deliberately breeding uncontrollably to raise money and aid supported by the charities .whats the problem with that not racist/colour prejudice one bit?

you can bet your life a collection of sad looking grownups wouldnt get the money so both are being rewarded bringing children into a world they probably wont survive in ,i find that more despicable than them not surviving in a natural occurence ,who's the worst me who's upfromt or those that chuck a £ in the bucket and bugger the consequences from then on ,encouraging a worse life for those people IMHO

most of the real problematic are in north africa as i said they had no problems 4 thousand years ago supporting themselves

But look at the age distribution chart and the 0-4 year old figures that are undergoing a massive decline. This must be a drop in birth rate or a frighteningly huge infant mortality rate, probably a combination of the two.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country/sf-sou...e-_distribution

If the poulation of Africa is growing and birth rate/infant mortality figures show that 'breeding' is not the cause then it must be immigration. Probably from places like Zimbabwe and the Congo etc.

On the children point, yes there are a lot, many being orphans because of AIDS/HIV and war. I do not accept that Africans from any country are 'breeding' to receive aid and the figures for SA go to prove that. I haven't looked at the other countries yet as we appear to be stuck in SA at the moment.

Edited by Worms