Lockerbie Bomber Freed

Elton

As for a declaration war, it would help if you read a legal definition - the link I gave you does exactly that. You are calling an armed conflict 'war', it isn't, it's armed conflict. As for comemnts by Brown about being 'at war with terrorism', look at the legal definition - or are you simply an illiterate old fool? He was using the word 'war' as an emotive - indeed, had it been a legal dclaration of war, it would require an act of parliament to do so. This is why I repeat, as your half brain cell is obviously dysfunctional, it is an armed conflict. It is not a war.

"War is a reciprocated, armed conflict, between two or more non-congruous entities, aimed at reorganising a subjectively designed, geo-politically desired result" (Wikipedia - when I Googled armed conflict)

I watched him being helped into the plane, wearing pyjamas - UNABLE to walk unasisted........yet at the Lybian airport, he strode across the tarmac FLANKED (not assisted!!!) by two Lybian policemen (remember he is still supposed to be in custody) clean shaven, wearing glasses and was smartly dressed in a western suit and tie!!

Why let facts get in the way - bend words to suit you!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at that, it would appear that his "helpers" were holding him back!!

By the way, I wish people would READ the threads -

"he strode across the tarmac ...." not came down the stairs!!!

I'm not rising to the bait, as your Wikipedia quote is not complete - there are other legal ramifications in a declaration of war which aren't raised in your response, which is why war hasn't been declared.

As a finality, I have read with increasing nausea your unique outlook on life and religion over the past months and have decided you're better off debating alone or with people of a like sense of what life is like. Kleinboet - a solo mass-debater has a metaphorical ring to it.

I don't need it and would sooner use for myself the one-way flight to Switzerland I offered you a while ago than have anything to do with you. As a Christian, you have a remarkably un-Christian view on life, but as God loves a sinner, you're alright...except he loves those who repent and you've shown no sign of that.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Ah you mean this

video with taking a whole 3 strides across the tarmac from a car

or is it this

video of him walking unassisted up the stairs of the plane to take him to libya whilst wearing a track suit (not pyjamas & i don't blame him getting changed on the plane he looks like a right chav dressed like that). Edited by snakey1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u7VCOFvyIo

Yep heres really striding unassisted down those plane steps, hell if he was any quicker usain bolt would be worried

You missed out the 'irony' smiley there, snakey1. This is the internet and people easily misunderstand ;)

Edited by GlennB

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

You missed out the 'irony' smiley there, snakey1. This is the internet and people easily misunderstand ;)

Damn I knew I forgot something, your right i shouldn't have assumed everyone could recognise a little irony.

Alan Stubbs - Carry on!! Your not a bad Mass-debater yourself!!

I wonder what the relatives of the innocent victims of the Lockerby bombing would say to all of your replies?

Edited by kleinboet

Have a look at this site.

http://www.boycottscotland.com/

Some might even like to sign the attached petition. :rolleyes:

I've had a read of just some of the comments on the petition. As I said in another post, humour can be found in most situations, and some of the comments go to prove it. :)

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John