Lockerbie Bomber Freed

Elton

Alan Stubbs - I think {removed - inappropriate comment} !! The rubbish that you print just because it is me that is posting!!!

GB himself has declared on a number of occasions (along withe the minister of defence) that we "are at war with terrorism"

You could of fooled me - I thought if our army was in another country shooting at them and being shot at was being at war!!! WE are not at war with Afghanistan, but the Taleban!! Sorry, but I thought everyone with half a braincell knew that!!!

Take a look at your "hero" (he has to be, the way you are standing up for him!) and please explain to me how he can get get on a 'plane to Lybia dressed in pyjamas with a towel round his head and helpesd by two people to get onto the aircraft, then appear at the other side smartly dressed in WESTERN garb and confidently walking off the 'plane to a hero's welcome!!!

As for my Christianity, I am proud of it!!! and any atheist (you have to be one to mock!) is not going to stop me being a christian!!

That is why I would rather not be a member.

Edited by Newt

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Stubbs - I think {removed - inappropriate comment}!! The rubbish that you print just because it is me that is posting!!!

GB himself has declared on a number of occasions (along withe the minister of defence) that we "are at war with terrorism"

You could of fooled me - I thought if our army was in another country shooting at them and being shot at was being at war!!! WE are not at war with Afghanistan, but the Taleban!! Sorry, but I thought everyone with half a braincell knew that!!!

Take a look at your "hero" (he has to be, the way you are standing up for him!) and please explain to me how he can get get on a 'plane to Lybia dressed in pyjamas with a towel round his head and helpesd by two people to get onto the aircraft, then appear at the other side smartly dressed in WESTERN garb and confidently walking off the 'plane to a hero's welcome!!!

As for my Christianity, I am proud of it!!! and any atheist (you have to be one to mock!) is not going to stop me being a christian!!

That is why I would rather not be a member.

Kleinboet.... I'll overlook the gratuitous abuse because you simply cannot seem to be able to deal with a rational argument without resorting to abuse - this is generally seen as a sign of desperation by the intellectually challenged.

You say I "could of (sic - the word should be 'have') fooled you" - which doesn't surprise many people.

I made the point as I always do. of checking the things you find inconvenient to cope with... they're important, so I'll take the time out to remind you that facts are the basis of an argument, not your arrogant hypocritical sentiment.

The photograph of al-Megrahi coming down the steps of the plane which I saw in yesterday's Sunday Times showed him with a walking stick being supported on either side. Under the circumstances, I'd say his smile was completely understandable.

The issue is whether or not the person convicted for the murder over Lockerbie should have been paroled. Criticism for that should surely be lain at the feet of the politicians and lawyers, not at some elderly person riddled with cancer.

If that's your type of Christianity, no wonder the church is going to hell. Your lack of humanity and complete hypocisy makes me want to vomit.

As for a declaration war, it would help if you read a legal definition - the link I gave you does exactly that. You are calling an armed conflict 'war', it isn't, it's armed conflict. As for comemnts by Brown about being 'at war with terrorism', look at the legal definition - or are you simply an illiterate old fool? He was using the word 'war' as an emotive - indeed, had it been a legal dclaration of war, it would require an act of parliament to do so. This is why I repeat, as your half brain cell is obviously dysfunctional, it is an armed conflict. It is not a war.

As for your final comment about not being a member, I suspect quite a few posters on here think you are just that, but would use a different simile.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

that may well be the case, don't you think it's a little bit funny that they let him out as walking wounded instead of on a trolly with an oxygen mask attached. They could have waited a bit to make it more realistic the reason of compassion for the innocent relatives to stomach surly.

Not really. A close relative of mine had prostate cancer which turned 'aggressive'. He went from being able to walk around reasonably well - while still living at home by himself with support from social services - to totally bedridden and on a morphine pump in the space of about 6 weeks. Then very soon died.

Edited by GlennB

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Not really. A close relative of mine had prostate cancer which turned 'aggressive'. He went from being able to walk around reasonably well - while still living at home by himself with support from social services - to totally bedridden and on a morphine pump in the space of about 6 weeks. Then very soon died.
Exactly the same way that it took my Father-in-Law a few years back. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

not a nice disease and the psa test not reliable enough to use for early indication

the chap did look pretty bemused on getting off the plane reminds me partly of the deaths bed pinochet who really had killed far more people and made a miraculous recover on the plane home then stuck two fingers up to spain who (with good reason) wanted him extradited from his cosy rest home we provided at great expense now that was a government cover up as well but he (or rather his country) has nothing we need.

mind you our leaders are suckers for mass killers we import them with open arms from Chechnya ,give succour to plane hijackers ,shake hands with all sorts of despotic leaders and generally welcome the scum of the earth to come to our shores :rolleyes:

then once their on their pedestals give them everything they need and turn blind eyes to their constant involvement to meddling in the affairs back home and cover up nice trips the americans take to unlock (no doubt very painfully) "facts" from prisoners to justify the use of torture on prisoners !!one of the very things we point fingers at on others abroad ,have a little bit of imprisonment without trial and were no better than those we accuse abroad ,if your looking for terror and the causes of terror look at the governments of the civilised west.

the chap may have killed x number of people and ends up in prison yet blair has had several hundred thousand killed yet swans about to this day ,you can see why foreigners get a bit tetchy

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Any further personal attacks will result in the posts being removed.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

ok allegedly pinochet :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Any further personal attacks will result in the posts being removed.

We used to have a 'slagging off' forum where members could 'have a go' at each other. It was called the 'Sea Fishing section'. :whistling:

The addition of the Conservation section did bring a semblence of peace to that area, but strangely didn't seem to attract the same amount of aggression.

Maybe it's time a full blooded 'seconds away, round one' section was added.

In it members could trade 'blow for blow', with a first sign of blood settling the 'debate'. It could be called 'The Playroom', where dummies could be spat out and replaced within it's 'sterile' surroundings, without fear of 'catching something'.

It could be a place where 'armed combat' could take place, (though some would obviously be less 'armed' than others).

The only rule would be that, the conflict doesn't spill over into the rest of the site.

This would make it easier for the UM forces (United Moderation) to keep the peace in other areas.

How about it Elton? It could be made members only to save embarrassment on all sides. :)

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Ah! the usual PC BS!! It does not matter whether he was guilty or not of actually blowing the plane up and killing over 200 people in cold blood or not - he is (and always will be) a TERRORIST!!!

Actually if he wasn't guilty of blowing up Pan Am flight 103 then he isn't actually a terrorist just a former intelligence officer for the libyans

I am a commited Christian But the terrorists aren't!!!

Tell that to the Real IRA ,CIRA, UVF, UFF etc

Edited by snakey1

there used to be such a place it didnt last long :D