A skimmer Bream

And a 15 lb carp

Hoping to get more :D

[ 02. June 2005, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: leedsunited ]

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my best so far are 13+1/2lb carp (10 over 10lb) 4lb 8oz tench,26 perch over a 1lb biggest 2lb 3oz. thats it so far. best day i had was when i caught 5 carp over 10lb including the 13+1/2 and 26 between 4lb + 10lb 3 tench and 1 crucain all on paste.and all in the margins

[ 02. June 2005, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: edd ]

Ive enjoyed catching my pb male tench at 6.13, I have also enjoyed some good multiple tench catches on gravel pits, along with a lovely bonues bream of 7.10.

The tench are now spawning so Im looking forward to early season barbel and autumn perch and zander

Best fish 28 1/2lb cat.

Best carp of 13 1/2lb

Also had a roach of 1lb 2oz.

Best day.... 10 cats between 13 to 26lb and the 13 1/2lb carp.

Hopefully its going to be a good yr :)

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image

This is mine so far

Posted Image

9lb Bream from Kent lake.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Dont want to put a dampner on things but I dont have one as I am happy catching anything!!!!!!!

(blanked last night using floaters)

BUT the most enjoyable and knee trembling so far was on Wed night.

Arrived at water at 7.45 with just a hit and hold 6m pole (14 elastic), a landing net, seat, bait and some sundries.

Didnt get a bite until around 9pm after making endless alterations to rig, bait and presentation.

Then I had 8 tench in succession between 2lb - 5lb

Have to be off estate by 10pm and at 9.35 I had one last put in which resulted in an instant bite resulting in a Ghostie of 10lb 4oz which took around 7 heartstopping minutes to land and was immaculate. Think I had forgotton the buzz of 4m of elastic bottomed out and a pole bent at 45 deg while hanging on the other end hoping everything holds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Had some good days since I renewed my licence for the year.

I caught 10 tench, all about 1lb, a small carp, a bream and a roach on Sunday, oh and a monster gudgeon, this thing gave a good scrapping on 6lb line using my John Wilson Avon rod (on a float)

This thing was just short of the length of my hand and quite a fat fish, I think perhaps near a record!! I got a picture on my brother's mobile phone so as soon as we can get the pic off I'll post it.

The week before I caught a 15lb common within 10 seconds of my first cast, loads of roach, a 5lb bream (estimation but felt very heavy and was a very dark fish) which was caught in the margins and a couple of crucians which I always love catching as they put up such a terrific fight :)

I want a pike on a lure this summer from my club's river, I want to catch a barbel this season, size does not bother me as I have never caught one.

Also would like to catch a zander, so if anyone has time to meet up in the new season and help me catch my first one that would be great :)

[ 03. June 2005, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: j_s ]

James