Weekly who's doing what thread

Rusty

No wild parties and debauchery for me this weekend so instead I plan to trot for barbel with the intention of gaining revenge on one that mugged me last Saturday. I’m organised so it’ll be dawn raid if I can bring myself to get out from under the duvet when the alarm goes off.

So what are your plans?

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wild parties and debauchery for me this weekend so instead I plan to trot for barbel with the intention of gaining revenge on one that mugged me last Saturday. I’m organised so it’ll be dawn raid if I can bring myself to get out from under the duvet when the alarm goes off.

So what are your plans?

Heading for Sonning for tommorrow night after whatever i can get then back home Sunday .

Caught my first Ruffe in a while last night Chris then had another next cast like busses an all that

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Alarm is set for 4am (groan!) for a day's river zander fishing with the lures. Looking forward to it. We have a few days booked at Grafham later in the month, so as well as this being a fun day trying to nab a zed or two, it's also a chance to try a few things out before fishing the reservoir. We are going to do a controlled experiment, one of us fishing with the standard lures and the other fishing with 'enhanced' lures (secret squirrel stuff, know wot I mean ;) ), to see if we can see a difference.

Should be a fun day :) No doubt I'll manage to get both cold and wet and sunburnt as usual.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I have no fishing planned this weekend, mainly due to the fact that I will be out all day tomorrow at Twickenham watching the London Double Header. So boozing all day and night Saturday and then I have to go out and watch the All Ireland Hurling Final on Sunday which inevitably will be in a pub somewhere :rolleyes: .

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

I'm thinking about an exploratory trip to the River Wid near Chelmsford, it's on my club book, but I've never even seen it let alone fished it!

Of course she who must be obeyed probably has different plans for me . . . . .

Mat

Mat

I have a very friendly small club match (approx 10 to 15 anglers expected if that) where there will be more pee taking and banter than actual fishing going on and I am looking forward to a nice relaxing morning out - they only have two matches a year and 99% of the anglers are out and out pleasure anglers.

Last year I turned up for the same event loaded down with all my match kit - upon unloading my car the organiser promptly asked (for all to hear) where the other three occupants of my car where?!!!

At the draw he also stated (everytime a peg was drawn) it was the best peg on the lake!!! This backfired an hour into the match, when asked how he was doing and he shouted back - not a bite yet - The response - but thats the best peg on the lake!!! The joke went on for five hours everytime someone had a honk about something right up to giving the winner his trophy when he announced "I knew you would win from that peg - its the best peg on the lake"

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Sunday night doing a night for carp/bream. Doing stuff on monday as its my birthday! Turn 16, doing a night on monday at the same place and hopefully going to the river on tuesday before i go back to school on wednesday :'(

Liam W