Scum

Leon Roskilly

If he wants some one to take him fishing to get his confidence back pm me as i live fairly close by (hailsham) and am more than willing to help out.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the top. Lots of promises guys and I know that one or two are sending stuff out on monday but I've had only two actual replies so far. Smacked legs all around if some of you don't cough up as promised. GET ON THE TELEPHONE NOW...I WANT YOUR F****** MONEY...sorry got a bit carried away there. Thought I was Sir Bob :D

[ 13. August 2005, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: argyll ]

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Just send it here Common 40, I'll make sure he gets it along with the rest.

Gerry Castles

19 Tulsemere Road

London SE27 9EH

Thanks john, thought of you today, saw some ostrich billtong on ebay :)

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Just seen this.Havnt even got the words to comment on the scum who did this.

Thanks to the good nature of anglers it wont take long to get the lads tackle back but the real damage is the length of time it will take for him to get his confidence back.

Gerry and Vagabond,great stuff guys anything I can do just ask.

Vag,get the lad to join up on AN and he can then come along to all our fish ins and see that not all adults are *****. If he ever wants to go back to wishing Tree let me know as me and bruv will acompany him.....reckon he should be safe!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!