What scares you when night fishing?

twochay

Guest sslatter

Naaaaaaaaah m8.. you'll never catch me..

I'm a nanobot.

Heh..

I suppose you'll be joining the Communist Party soon? Just drop my name, and you won't have to sign in blood..or sweat..

Tears will do..

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slodger:

That's the one Isaac! 'The Ka of Gifford Hillary'

Classic! Chesters you are the man! Ever read the 'Irish Witch'? I was absolutely obsessed with Wheatley as a youngster, 'The Devil Rides Out' was his top book for me, I still wonder to this day what a Vicuna Smoking Jacket' might look like??    :D    Jeez that gave me a nostalgia rush! And fancy me and Gran having something in common!          :P        

The Vicuna smoking jacket would be quite hairy and with a long neck I guess.

As a kid I read, or thought had read all DW's books but can't recall The Irish Witch.

-----------------

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."

-Carl Sagan

'As a kid I read, or thought had read all DW's books but can't recall The Irish Witch.'

Published in 1973, a split narrative set both at the early part of the 19th century and during the Napoleonic Wars, and centred around the 'Hell Fire Club'. Must have been a fairly late book of DW's I guess?

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

• 2 years later...

I'm exactly thesame as twochay, rats really b**ger up my night fishing, alan you hve my sympathy, although i'm inclined to whack em first & talk later :rolleyes: . Andi might try handling snakes before a night, or borrow my mothers jack russel for the night. someone suggested putting cat hair round the bivvy does this work?

the only thing that scares me is going home and seeing the mother in law (she never visits)

at my house

i though something had happened to my wife or kids

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif