Vote Green and ban angling.

ayjay

Originally posted by BUDGIE:

[QB] The Green Party when they got in to power in Germany banned the returning of fish!it was still ok to catch them but they had to be killed.

Does this still apply, or did a more humane party get in?

john clarke

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, All fish caught by anglers in Germany must be killed. I'ts cruel to just play with them you see!?

Please don't support the 'Anti's , don't sign the ban hunting petitions - look at what happens to the funds you give so called 'green' and animal charity's, nearly all of them are anti angling.(and none of them pro-angling). If their website says 'we do not have a policy on angling' they mean we do not have an anti-angling policy yet!

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

No wind up at all.There used to be a top class match angling scene amongst servicemen serving in Germany.Many big "International" matches were put on during the period of the English closed season and many of the top UK teams and matchmen used to come over and fish them.As the Green Parties strength grew it completely destroyed the scene.The only way the scene carried on was at a very discreet club level with the major Army championship matchs being moved to Denmark.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Pete I amazed at your comment

You of all people know that candidates are mandated to tow the party line. And the Green party’s line is clear. A ban on livebaiting and The Party will promote the voluntary cessation of angling through public education programmes."

A spinning way of saying we will ban angling.

I personally was going to vote for the greens and I know 2 of the 3 Candidates standing in the EU elections, one of whom is not anti angling but he’s standing on a ticket for banning angling, so there’s no way on this earth that I’ll vote for them now.

phil h.

Ah Peter , You wish to join my 'none of the above' party then? I wish to vote but find none of them worthy of my vote!

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

WTG Green party!...and as a political party , one would expect they would try to gain votes. Not alienate 3 million voters, or voters of tomorrow.

How very forward thinking of you!

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

toggle:

Ah Peter , You wish to join my 'none of the above' party then? I wish to vote but find none of them worthy of my vote!

Can't find a better party right now. I have no wish to vote consevatives in, but even less do I wish to vote Labour out, nor back in for that matter!