BE WARNED-everyone please read

Alan Taylor

Sadly, there will always be a tiny, tragic minority who are so inadequate in the real world that they have to infest the virtual one with their sickness and self-loathing. Such creatures are lice, nothing more, and matter only when their useless lives affect real folks.

Nurse Judy has real friends, a real life and the genuine support of those who recognise quality when it is encountered. I'm sure she will soon see this pathetic failure for what he is and treat him with the contempt he obviously deserves.

Let's do that too, and grant him no more notoriety. Remember, he's probably such a failure that he'll even get off on being loathed.

Let's let Elton, the police or whoever deal with this tick, while we carry on enjoying this great forum. Quality always wins in the end, just as scum eventually sinks without trace.

Terry

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely disgusting!!! There is no place for abuse like this on AN or anywhere else for that matter! Judy is a much loved member of this forum and to send her abuse is to send everyone else on this site abuse!As the title of this thread says...BE WARNED!

I agree with the name and shame business, in principle but we should take Judy's thoughts as the foremost thing here. She has chose to keep it private for now, we should do the same for now. However, Judy, should you want to release us lot...we are here to support you...any way we can.

Mr Sicko!!

Get the hell away from this forum, people in general...hell get back under the stone you crawled from beneath. Bother one of my friends again and I'll be down on you like a ton of bricks! You can at least e-mail your apology to Judy before you retire from normal life.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

moron is the name that comes to mind for this person. another thought as well, if you find out who it is, couldnt you also inform his ISP company, just to let them know, they might not want to be associated with that type of customer. just a thought :D

and Nursejudy, dont worry, as they say, dont let the b****** get you down. :D

As a short-term member of this great site I would like to add my wholehearted support to the opinions already expressed in this topic.

People like this should not have to be tolerated, and possibly "Name and Shame" is not to high a punishment.

Nurse Judy ... Ignore the sicko sweetheart. Altho' you may have found the one rotten apple in the barrel, all you have to do is throw it away and enjoy all the good ones that are left !!!

MrWiggly.

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Like every other decent person, I deplore such insulting behaviour and hope that the perpetrator is identified.

Until this happens, I will feel that there is a suspicion lingering over all of us.

A very unpleasant feeling. :(

I,m sure Judith knows she has lots of friends here and she has our unswerving support.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Hi Judy,

I am more or less speechless after reading what has happened,but hope that you are treating this incident with the contempt that it warrants and don't let it put you off continuing to post. :)

Well I'm totally digusted that some one on here is so low and of a very limited mental level. The responsible person should be named shamed and then banned.

Judith I may not reply to a great deal of posts on here but I read the posts near enough daily and enjoy reading your posts, as some one who doe's that please don't let the person responsible win by upsetting you, they are not worth it. I am sorry that some low life has done this to you, what more can I or any-one else say to you to try to reasure you.

As some of the others have said there are people on here that are capable of finding out who they are by their I.P. address, when they are found out they should be banned from this and any other site that WE can get them banned from.

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Peggy and I are appalled that anyone should do anything like this, let alone a Forum member.

We hope it doesn't stop you using the Forum - you've got a lot of real friends here.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

i think it is terrible that this has happened and i hope it does not make judy decide to stop posting.

also i think the person should be named not only to convict the guilty but to protect the innocent.

let me explain this thread has made me read the thread that includes the picture and reading through it you can easily get an idea who is guilty.

but would that assumption be right or wrong?

the only way forward is to name the guilty to avoid wrong assumptions.

later guys i`m going fishing