Guest Ferret1959

Picture postcard stuff mate :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Peter,

I bracketed the shot with the intention of making an HDR Image (one under exposed, one over exposed and one correct exposure). When I combined the three photos the sky was blown in a small area which I did not like at all. So I grabbed the under exposed image and tone mapped it for the result above.

Steve...:)

Ah I see, still to damn clever for the likes of me though :D

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Ziggy like that shot mate :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

My grandsons 4th birthday today, he got a new rod as a pressie and caught his first fish. A nice bream which he is having for tea tomorrow.

He will never forget his first fish and be hooked for a long time to come.

100_2730.jpg

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

Great shot Clifftop, I have a very similar photo from 40 odd years ago showing myself with a Billet from Whitby harbour, my first proper fish! I've never forgotten it & neither will your grandson...his Bream that is, not my Billet. :)

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Cheers guys, the lens on my camera has stopped retracting when its switched off & the zoom has stopped working, otherwise i would have taken a closer pic of the ship. would something like that be expensive to fix ?

You down Sidmouth now then Mr Wiggly. nice one.

Heres another, without the Willows head :)

sidmouth009.jpg

Great shot Clifftop, I have a very similar photo from 40 odd years ago showing myself with a Billet from Whitby harbour, my first proper fish! I've never forgotten it & neither will your grandson...his Bream that is, not my Billet. :)

bizarre!!! my first "proper" fish was a billet from whitby harbour and yep....still remember it now

(PS< for billet read coalie, i thought they were a unique species only found near whitby until i was 12 or so :wallbash: )

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY