Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

At the risk of turning this into the Woody Woodpecker show, do you think your image looks a little better by adding a tad of unsharp mask, check out the white spots on the wing for instance.

Yep, looks better to me rabster. :thumbs:

I'm hoping to be able to use Photoshop one day, but I'm still running Win98 which is not suitable for it. :(

Not seen the GSW today, bloody garden is full of Siskins, Blackcaps and Greenfinches. :lol:

OI OI

DAN HAD PUT ON PICTURES OF FLOWERS, & A BAR-B-Q, THEY WERE THERE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO THEM :(:(:(

I don't think they ever appeared on the posting Bill.

OI OI

DAN HAD PUT ON PICTURES OF FLOWERS, & A BAR-B-Q, THEY WERE THERE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO THEM :(:(:(

There was just an empty post mate, so I deleted it just to clean up the area.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Not the hardest bird to get a photo of I know (I only dream of getting shots of den & Rabsters standard) but he brightened a very wet stuck under the brolly type day!

dsc00138js.jpg

dsc00142rj.jpg

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

OI OI

right try again computer keeps telling me i dont have enough room,?? so i've reduced this by 50%

its a shot of my back yard, ( i hope )

:sun::sun::sun:

its a start.

Edited by merlino bill

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Blue Marlin - that water looks to be crystal clear. From a boat, how deep can it be and still allow you to see the bottom clearly?

Makes me want to pack up my snorkel and take a trip.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Blue Marlin - that water looks to be crystal clear. From a boat, how deep can it be and still allow you to see the bottom clearly?

Makes me want to pack up my snorkel and take a trip.

hi newt - depends, visibility can change dramatically from day to day but on a really good day maybe 15 - 20 feet deep :)

A few of the local residents (rainbow lorikeets)

016599.jpg

wow bob what an amazing photo! how cool would it be to have rainbow lorikeets in ya back yard.. :)

Guest Finepix

Not the best point of view in the world but too pretty to not post :)

I walk past these everyday, but today they were blooming, as was the sun :sun:

crocus5cs.jpg