Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

TB - Now that is one big Tuna, my cats wouldn't know where to start with that.

Judy, some cracking images there, looks like an interesting day out.

NorfolkDan - a couple of good poses with your Canada geese, but can't you turn that pesky date thingy off?

Dan - love the bridge & weir, a beautiful location.

My POTD, sorry, but it's another birding one.

58637022.blackheadedgull_1404i.jpg

Guest Jan V

Why apologize? Great shot Rabster!

Had I been on AN, and the photography forum live, I would have bought a camera that would allow for serious zoom lenses. As it turns out, getting a lens for my Panasonic Lumix FZ-20 would cost more than the camera did!! Maybe next time.

Edited by Jan V

You're getting too good with the birds Rabster, I'm going to need to buy a new camera if you keep it up!

Will you tell my wife or will I have to do it I? :(

Just had a great family day out at a bird of prey center just outside of Thirsk.

Ideal for taking shots of raptors when you can't afford those big lenses...must start saving up!

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0056.927.jpg

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Guest Jan V
Just had a great family day out at a bird of prey center just outside of Thirsk.

Ideal for taking shots of raptors when you can't afford those big lenses...must start saving up!

You done good, Peter. :thumbs:

You done good, Peter. :thumbs:

Thanks very much Jan, it was seriously good day out, When the kids are far too enthralled with the flying displays to fight you know it's a good 'un'.

Nursie, nice sentiment, but the photos of your day at Magma stand up well against anything I've seen!

I particularly like the second photo, the exposure looks like it could have been horrendous, but as far as I can see you nailed it.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.