Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Guest Jan V

Grandpa Newt and Grandson Isaac at the Nascar Theme Park riding go-carts. Too bad Newt had to be driving a Tony Stewart car - yuck!!!

newt-car2.jpg

isaac-car1.jpg

Edited by Jan V

Found him/her in the mossie candle pot

post-8845-1144317132_thumb.jpg

I LOVE FROGS!

How can I get them to come and live in my pond? We have a two layered pond with a waterfall in between them, we could move our goldfish to the top pond and put the tadpoles in the bottom pond. Would they hang around once they grew legs or leave?

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Pronghorn Antelope, southern Wyoming, off Interstate-80.

pronghorns.jpg

Bonneville Salt Flats, Utah. I once allowed my 14 year-old son Matt to drive my Tahoe here in 1998; he nearly stood it on two wheels while attempting a 90° turn at 55 mph. After that incident, I drove. :o

bonneville.jpg

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

Just testing to make sure i can do things right when i enter compertition.

clem700.jpg

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Guest Jan V
Just testing to make sure i can do things right when i enter compertition.

Not sure what you were testing but I love the flower :)

Jan,I was just making sure i could load the correct size with all my exif info.

I like that flower as well hope it comes up as well this year.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

I LOVE FROGS!

How can I get them to come and live in my pond? We have a two layered pond with a waterfall in between them, we could move our goldfish to the top pond and put the tadpoles in the bottom pond. Would they hang around once they grew legs or leave?

Get rid of the crap...er.... and put in some natives, like rainbow fish, add a few water-lilies, rocks and reeds for shelter. The frogs should gravitate there if the conditions are right......Then again, I could send you a few cane tur....toads. ;);)

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Some terrific photos added on here since I last looked in - there's too many to comment on them all, but here's my thoughts on a few of 'em.

I see Blue Marlin is still trying to make us all jealous with his photos of idyllic locations, beautiful deserted bays, clear blue sea & not a cloud in the sky <_< Hmmm, well it's working BM. :angry:

Bikerian - that black swan is a rare sight indeed, where did you see that? The bike shot is a real beauty, a great action pic.

Alnaths toothpaste shot is very inventive, why don't I ever think of doing a shot like that?

bob, that frog peering out of the plant pot is superb, nice one! :clap3:

Den, your Grebes head doesn't look like its attached to the body, it's a great shot though.

Love the one of Newt racing around the track. :bigemo_harabe_net-165:

& medwaygreens flower shot is a beauty, roll on summer.

Guest franticfisherman2

:) lovely day today but a freezing cold northerly wind. (It was snowing yesterday!) This is Warkworth on the River Coquet;

warkworth0047gv.jpg

warkworth0076vz.jpg

warkworth0100dn.jpg