Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Went to watch the celebrations in the city centre today after the FA cup final yesterday so i took the camera with me to get some shots (Apologys to any West Ham fans who read this).

islington2.jpg

and

islington.jpg

Whilst i was out seen this rabbit at the side of the road and it kindly posed for a couple of shots

rabbit.jpg

Regards Paul Mc

Superb Alnath, wonderful shot I absolutely love it.

Not sure thats what you seen outside your window, but magical nevertheless :yeah:

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Guest franticfisherman2

:) holiday home to let. reasonable rates. only 100 yds to golden beach. bass in surf. PMs to me for exclusive bookings. hurry, hurry, hurry! :lol:

holhome8ym.jpg

Guest franticfisherman2
Whilst i was out seen this rabbit at the side of the road and it kindly posed for a couple of shots

rabbit.jpg

I gather you missed it then! ;):rolleyes::lol:

Went down to the pond yesterday to photo the Clematis in full bloom, when the Squirrel comes flying out from behind the plantpots & legs it for the Beech hedge. Not a great shot I know, but I'm pleased to get what I did as he was gone in a moment!

dsc00021qq.jpg

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.