Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Den, Both are top photos, but I really like the first one, there's a story being told in an instant :)

Rabster. Love that field of Rapeseed, colours are stunning & there's a panoramic feel to it, it's uplifting. Everytime I try that shot it comes out flat...any secrets you want to share...I won't tell anyone :lol:

Mrwiggly, excellent, you cannot look at that pic without smiling..great job!

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Rabster. Love that field of Rapeseed, colours are stunning & there's a panoramic feel to it, it's uplifting. Everytime I try that shot it comes out flat...any secrets you want to share...I won't tell anyone :lol:

I wish, it's just a snap shot Pete. I spotted a field of the stuff, pulled over, snapped it & moved on. I think in my favour was the fact that I was at the bottom of the field as it sloped upwards.

Another snapshot from earlier today, a celeb the RSPB were using to promote their Spring fair at Leighton Moss RSPB.

Can you guess who it is yet??

sean_wilson_0605a.jpg

Another one to bring a smile to your face ... :D:D

I think he makes more money than I do !! :blink::blink:

York (UK) Busker

----------------------------------------------

Busker1.jpg

The Older I get .. The better I was.

It's not brilliant, but it's the best I could get in poor light and without my normal camera/scope adaptor.

Got no idea who your celeb is rabster, Simon Barnes maybe?

2434cropfiltered4rq.jpg

It's not brilliant, but it's the best I could get in poor light and without my normal camera/scope adaptor.

Got no idea who your celeb is rabster, Simon Barnes maybe?

Is that a Cuckoo Ayjay? I've never even seen one, so would be made up with that shot. The "celeb" is Martin Platt from Corrie, not a programme that is watched in our house, but I have seen him on a few bird watching programmes.

Mr Wiggly, he's a colourful character, with all that gear he wouldn't have much chance of doing a runner when the police arrive.

Frantic - "In Alnmouth today - it's a while since this was working!" You could probably say the same about Wigglys busker. :lol:

Is your celeb that guy out of Corrie Rabster? Martin Pratt or something.

Damn!!! too late

Edited by peter mccue

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Is that a Cuckoo Ayjay? I've never even seen one, so would be made up with that shot. The "celeb" is Martin Platt from Corrie, not a programme that is watched in our house, but I have seen him on a few bird watching programmes.

Aye, 'tis a cuckoo; there were a pair roaming all over Oxey Marsh near Lymington yesterday afternoon.

(almost got bored watching them :unsure: )

This was the other bird, after a bit of tweaking.

redu2431crop1zk.jpg

Martin Platt? , never heard of him.

Edited by ayjay

HA! I honestly thought it was Tony Blair, oops, what would I know! Lucky I didn't ask for his autograph.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Guest Jan V

A couple pics I took outside in our day lilies today:

lizard1.jpg

lizard4.jpg

Edited by Jan V