Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Another swan shot :)

Anyroomontop.jpg

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Clem1.jpg

clem2.jpg

astilbe1.jpg

peris1.jpg

Taken from my garden today.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

From a couple of days ago..

Smallboat.jpg

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Couple of shots from my recent Scotland tour ...

The Lovers

------------------

Caledonian Canal. Loch Ness.

LUV1.jpg

End Of Day

-----------------

Isle Of Skye.

EOD2s.jpg

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

I want one of those too. HB dropped our camera the other day and broke it, the lens was stuck out and would not budge. We were told $300 to replace the whole barrel which is what we paid for the camera, so we had resigned ourselves to going without for a little while and upgrading asap. We talked about a 7 megapixel and a macro lens etc. While HB was browsing the net he got frustrated and banged the camera twice really hard on the corner of the desk. The zoom shutter went rrrrrr and in and out several times, and now it works perfectly again!!!! Ta Da!!!!! Don't try this at home kids!

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Mr Wiggly - nice shots there. Excellent sunset. The damselfly pic is nice and sharp - did you shoot it at high enough resolution for it to survive a crop?

Rabster good shots there too - do you have a dedicated macro lense? ..and what on earth is that beetle - I've not seen anything like that before :0