Sorry Newt I tried

Orca

Guest rabbit

:oops:

Well now Newt if that don't prove you're a damned yank nuffin will, how the hell am i sposed to fly over there? flap my soddin arms and hope for the best eh eh...sheeesh n i thought bendyworder was fick.

Klienbot

whats all this "having a laugh with friends"?? don't you know anything..i ain't got no friends so i sure as hell ain't having a laugh with them ...

Rabbit

er nah can't think of anything so i won't

Slapper...er sorry i meant snatcher.........i won't you to tie me a dead pig lure, if you can do that (life sized mind you) then i'll gladly wear it in my hat.

who else is there to pick on.....i noticed the other cowa.....erm moderators ain't been on here yet...how embarasin is that..the only one with the guts (and boy what a lotta guts there is) to face an Englishmun is a damned yank.

:oops::wheelchair:

Edited by rabbit

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as describing Orcas experience as 'tragic' I am not sure, as far as I can see there is an awful lot of game playing on this site. Seems also that if anyone that disagrees with some of the more extreme views that are regulary posted here they are dismissed as PC ( now theres a over used expression KB and others) or merely Trolls. Some members here are afforded a large amount of protection, while others are left out to dry. The very same culprits are then seen to engage in a group hug love in and vomiting inducing self rightous condemnation of all others who dare to challenge their views. But if that rocks your boat then fair enough, I wont be the one feeling queasy :yucky:

i said something along those lines a while a go and the vultures picked my bones clean they had fun for days ,hovered around out of sight for a while just started posting back will see how it goes

oh hell i've agreed with rabbit ....ducks and runs for cover :rolleyes::rolleyes:

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

I agree wholeheartedly with Rabbit (now that's a first! :lol::lol: )

There seems to be a local "mafia" that has grown on AN in the last months. I was a "superposter" as newt will testify to, but I haven't been on as much due to people posting and then getting shot down in flames -nastily. I have been fishing since I was 8 and I am 62 now and I have learned an awful lot off AN. Can these posters who gang up on an innocent person please refrain from doing so. :sun::sun:

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Guest Jan V
Slapper...er sorry i meant snatcher.........i won't you to tie me a dead pig lure, if you can do that (life sized mind you) then i'll gladly wear it in my hat.

You claimin' tuh be a dead pig, Trogg? Or you just been smokin' some of that there funny stuff? :crazy:

Klienbot

whats all this "having a laugh with friends"?? don't you know anything..i ain't got no friends so i sure as hell ain't having a laugh with them ...

Alan, it was me who first mentioned laughing with friends, I just assumed you were.

If you weren't, sorry, but your posts certainly put a smile on my face. :)

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Guest Jan V
Alan, it was me who first mentioned laughing with friends, I just assumed you were.

If you weren't, sorry, but your posts certainly put a smile on my face. :)

Gozzer, Alan (Trogg) is very good friends with Newt and myself and he was definitely having fun (in his own twisted manner).

Gozzer, Alan (Trogg) is very good friends with Newt and myself and he was definitely having fun (in his own twisted manner).

I guessed as much Jan, :) I'm told I have a twisted sense of humour as well :crazy:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

i said something along those lines a while a go and the vultures picked my bones clean they had fun for days ,hovered around out of sight for a while just started posting back will see how it goes

What did you go away and regrow the meat for the bone picking again Jimpy :D :D Here's a barbecue, saves them eating you raw :D:Dbbq.gif

Edited by Orca
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

damn it i shudda known a damn yank womun would pick up on a speeeling error.

I meant i want snatcher to tie me a life sized lure of a dead pig, his add says you design & i'll tie it.if he doesn't thats false advertising n i'll sue cos its stressed me out (hey i could get used to this american culture stuff).

Gozzer...ain't no-one as twisted as me......well maybe chesters but he's my hero ;)

Hmm talking about deranged n twisted people...where's gray and fisherking?..i ain't seen them for a while.

Klienbot....62, cor it must have been some life for you mate, going from the invention of the calculator to actually using a machine more advanced than the one which (supposedly) sent man to the moon......bet it took you years to get used to round wheels eh.

OI!! Rabbit....get yer own posts n leave mine alone.

Orca...i much prefer doing a bit of spitroasting but i guess not everyones like that eh ;)

reet i'm off to work cos someones got to go and be nice n civil to all those lovely drunk people while throwing them out........talking of drunks....still no sign of John S?

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

talking of drunks....still no sign of John S?

You're only jealous 'cause you couldn't handle more than two pints 4.gif

Btw, when Newt and Jan come over, are you going to be there carbonizing some more ex-burgers? 6.gif:headhurt:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.