How would you react ?

Ken L

I see, so your are disputing what I say.

So where are they housed and who does pay the bills, surely not the taxpayer?

You do like your government website links, and of course they always give full and straightforward infomation and god forbid try and hide anything ...................just like the weapons of mass destruction they used as an excuse to invade Iraq. Nope sorry it just doesn't add up with my own experience.

If you have ever been in receipt of legally entitled benefit you will know how difficult it is to get what you are entitled to. It doen't make any sense to believe that the same departments would suddenly start giving lots of money and goods to people who are not entitled to it. I don't believe it happens.

You challenged me to produce evidence to support my "facts"

I did so

You choose not to believe it because it doesn't coincide with your 'experience"

Thats your right.

In fairness, you can't expect me to believe your "experience" because it doesn't coincide with my evidence :)

Who should I believe, a goverment (who, if you've ever read any of my posts concerning them, you will know I have no love or respect for) or a pamphlet from the BNP (who you will no I have nothing but contempt for)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, interesting debate. lets look at the facts.

1: we all live IN a very small space, Ie. The UK. there is only room here for so many people, yet each year 1000,s of new comers show up with their hands out.

2:I have a house in france and believe me the French are more then happy to allow these people to pass over their country to the UK. i have even seen french police cars pick them up and take them to the ferry ports. ( I know this for a fact as I was behind the police car all the time )

3:Yes they do get free phones and phone calls to their homeland. And yes they do buy cars with no tax or insurrance, and drive outside the law.

4:They have NO interest in trying to fit in, after all whats the point of that, when you get all given to you.

5:Yes the councils are told to make places available to them, and yes there is a cost. Its OK saying that the money for old people is ringfenced, yes it is, but the ringfenced pot of money is getting smaller all the time due to the demands of these people.

5:The way of life in this country is going down due to all the numbers of these people coming here, We have our own rubbish in this country we don,t need more.

6:Can,t wait to get out.

terry

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

Generally speaking I don't think it can be disputed that asylum seekers arriving in this country are given a lot more help and support than many British nationals that find themselves going through hard times due to no fault of themselves.

How many thousands of families had their homes reposessed and found themselves out on the street with nothing in the late 80's and early 90's due to crippling interest rates, families were torn apart with nothing like the help and support we see given to those that have never paid a penny into the treasury.

It isn't a coincidence that 1/6 of the worlds asylum seekers head to the UK, they know a good deal when they see one.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Thought I'd post this link, by way of a bit of variety. The value of unclaimed benefits doesn't get much publicity compared to fraudulent claims, does it? Wonder why not? I expect some would suggest that it's a government secret....

http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/pressAndI...derclaiming.htm

Generally speaking I don't think it can be disputed that asylum seekers arriving in this country are given a lot more help and support than many British nationals that find themselves going through hard times due to no fault of themselves.

How many thousands of families had their homes reposessed and found themselves out on the street with nothing in the late 80's and early 90's due to crippling interest rates, families were torn apart with nothing like the help and support we see given to those that have never paid a penny into the treasury.

It isn't a coincidence that 1/6 of the worlds asylum seekers head to the UK, they know a good deal when they see one.

Sorry, but I have been disputing for a while now.

What evidence do you have that 1/6th of the worlds asylum seekers head to uk when all the figures, produced by anyone suggests differently?

Terry

please don't start on the phones and cars issue, it's been done, unless you know something no-one else does.

BTW it's just as well that you get better treated in France than you suggest we treat incomers to this country.

Maybe it's because your richer

Well I'm off to Orkney for a few days trout fishing so I am bowing out.

Can I just say that for such a contentious subject and with such firmly entrenched views this thread has remained largely civil and friendly.

So, it can be done.

I am sure that no-ones mind has been changed but I hope we have all given the subject just a little more thought.

Bye for now

Dave

Dave

Have a great trip make sure you have plenty Ke-He's, Kate McClaren's and Claret Bumbles.

Mind you I reckon my usual team of a Bloody Butcher on the point, a Black Connemara on the middle dropper and a Fluo green tailed zulu on the bob would not go amiss.

Tony

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Mind you I reckon my usual team of a Bloody Butcher on the point, a Black Connemara on the middle dropper and a Fluo green tailed zulu on the bob would not go amiss.

I hope this isn't some coded reference to illegal immigrants... :unsure::lol:

And on Friday night will you sitting in the pub again, repeating that tosh? Where on earth did you get that from?

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.