Added for Chesters1

DaveG.jpg

GOOD GOD!

Look at the name of the decision maker.................... IT'S SPORTSMAN

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we couldnt have cared less if the cooker wasent ours but part and parcel of the property so long as it was a cooker ,try cooking more than one thing at a time never mind a meal.

still it was more than no cooker at all as they point out but cooking on wood on a work top would probably be against the law :D

the reasons made me laugh ,try balancing a pot on one of those damned things and your taking risks never mind a person with epilepsy doing it :clap:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest tigger

Got to say Chesters I think that is disgusting. It must have been infuriating and I bet seeing what Mr Mathew and others are writing makes you feel sick and disgusted.

It does me, they should be ashamed of themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to say Chesters I think that is disgusting. It must have been infuriating and I bet seeing what Mr Mathew and others are writing makes you feel sick and disgusted.

It does me, they should be ashamed of themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it doesent bother me in the slightest ,hopefully they never come up against the obstructions we have.

to be fair (or unfair) the problem was totally with us and undouptably our fault ,had we had kids or a mouth like a sewer we would have got all we wanted ,unfortunatly we dont so we lost out.

being forced to play the game results in those people we dislike ,kids before gse's and foul language work and unfortunatly make it more common otherwise these "rights" we all have are denied ,going in meekly with a call for help no matter how genuine falls on deaf ears. :angry:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Nope...

And I have lost count of the number of letters like that with daft decisions I have seen..

For future reference if you have to apply for one of these things do so in the period April - June.... there is money in the budget and the assessors have recently had a pay rise and are looking forward to their holidays - two things which often have more bearing on the result than need.

How can you defend a system like that???? you are CLEARLY stating the system is run on the whims of the administrators and NOT the needs of genuine cases after June!!!???? what?????

People like you scare me Mr Matthews...you are abusing the power you have as and when it suits you, I do not wish to turn this into a personal witch hunt aimed at you , as I realise you are just one of many up and down the Country, but I would like to make a suggestion....take one step back and re-read this thread objectivly...maybe then you will understand what others (Chester's in particular) are trying to say,regards Bob.

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

For future reference if you have to apply for one of these things do so in the period April - June.... there is money in the budget and the assessors have recently had a pay rise and are looking forward to their holidays - two things which often have more bearing on the result than need.

Have you any links to sites that show this as a 'FACT' Matty or are you just stating what you have seen, or believe in your own experiance to be true :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

i dont feel i can make much comment on this thread, as i feel an outsider on things that happen in the uk now.

but i would just like to say to chesters, that letter is an absolute disgrace.

dave.

I don't think that anyone could condone a decision like that. It was clearly made by an idiot.

Perhaps you should have asked them to carry out a risk assessment regarding the use of an unstable outdoor stove in an indoor environment.

Sadly, there's no shortage of idiots in the DWP (I should know, I work there) but talking to them in a language that clearly means more work might have got through.

BTW. Pay rises don't take place till July and I've yet to see one that makes me feel better about the world.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Nope not facts, but as you say experience. My experience also is that the Assylum Seekers are subject to similar rejections and have to appeal, only sometimes its not about having a grant for a washing machine its whether they will be sent back to a place where they might be killed...

that may be true ,but there is no apeal in council matters ,we wern't offered a dormitory or even B&B or crammed into substandard housing ,we were offered the choice of leaving quietly or being physically ejected by rather a large security guy ,not a problem to me i'v been ejected from several drinking places by larger blokes but threatening a lady with a walking stick in tears (she was not the stick) is F...ing outrageous and not just once but 3 times :angry: couldnt make an appointment with housing (£'s were spent hanging on untill we were told the officer was "in a meeting" ) cold calling got knowhere but threats of police etc.

the happiest time was seeing these pompouse bastards eat their words when they were found out we even spoke to the head of housing and i can bet not many have spoken to him ,corrupt from him down :angry:

i have no bad feelings for MR Mathew half the time he's agreeing with me but making it look like i have a racist slant ,we both concur the system needs changing i point out why! he disagrees :D

the annoying thing regarding the crisis loan was i bussed there (using the last of our money) and walked home ,i had to go back the next day to get the reply i can tell you a 20 mile walk for nothing does nothing to calm the waves ,raise your voice in that place and your in the cop shop and i was too tired to argue perhaps alcohol on my breath would have helped i dont know but what the hey its hopefully in the past :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1