How would you react ?

Ken L

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused as to why ethnic brits (by which I assume you mean white british, or if I choose to be generous, anyoneentitled to hold a british passport) should be more or less entitled to help or support. Is it because we 'pay our taxes'?? I don't see that as making anyone more or less worthy of support..... the point of the welfare state is to support those who are weak and placed in unfortunate positions.

the point is indeed to help the less well off but nothing is volenteered by the state in regards to your rights ,the CAB is nothing more than a collection of bored (but well minded) OAPs most know less than the helpee and swiftly turn to their computer and the CAB website which is basic to the point of redicule then follow a link to the gov website before getting out of their depth with the double dutch they find.jottings follow and very basic information comes forth (mostly that you already ploughed through to no end before going to the CAB in the first place)

my point was theres plenty of money that is pumped into helpsites for the unfortunate "visitor" but little for anyone that happens to have the misfortune NOT to have made a little trip in a lorry and i dont mean in the cab in the past .

:rolleyes:

Been Homeless !!! try it and see what help YOU get ,

try claiming DLA for a dependant ,try it see how far you get before you trip over your lack of knowledge

anyone on here that has fought (and i choose that word wisely) with the benifits system regarding JSA knows perfectly well that those handy little leaflets that are sent out to explain your rights actually explain nothing that will help you with any claim and the "customer adviser" certainly hasent the time nor the inclination to do much more.

medical benifits is completely stacked against the claiment in their complexity and lenght and the DWP helpline nothing more than bored employees in a room probably having a bet who can get the puzzeled form filler off the phone quickest :rolleyes:

if you get your JSA claim excepted then you wait a fortnight (and lose 3 days money) for money on the promise you are looking for work (and believe me the more ruthless officials check every line on your evidence) that have no qualms sending you accross the country for an interview for a totayl different job to what you have ever done and at a wage that wouldnt cover the fares never mind bills,if you manage to starve enough you can afford the fairs and they will pay it back (eventually) if you havent any money (squandered it on food or utilities etc) you have no chance .

you can't afford to go then tough you have forfitted you rights to JSA and are told to join the I.S line etc etc .

Our "friends" on the other hand are forbidden to work (the same will never happen to a brit) get their giro immediatly and get fares and other expenses up front :rolleyes: totally the opposite in practice and law to the ethnic population :angry:

try a search for Homeless information on the web ,subtract those websites that are for our overseas friends and you are left with four in this area ,the CAB (nice but useless that refer you to shelter) ,Shelter (useless and stupid ) that seem to enjoy telling you you havent a chance in hell unless your misses is pregnant and decides to leave you (helps if you beat her as well ;) )

the council (they make shelter look like angels ,tell lies and destroy evidence )give you a pretty bit of paper to show everyone in the rental market that you are a sponger but they will bail you out ,all this does is get barge poles unhooked off the wall and you shown the exit to the sounds of laughter :D

our friend on the other hand tired from the free lorry trip bellies full but tired are whisked off to a dormatory for the night before getting somewhere to call home ,no furniture DOH leave that to us etc etc.

before you pick on someone for their views on our overseas friends just try being in a situation EXACTLY like theirs (in our case an unfortunate act of fate ,in their cases always their decision) but unfortunatly born here :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You are misinformed people can apply for a resetlment grant, a crisis loan or a budgetting loan, all of which require different cricumstances.

heres a little bit of proof that the system doesent function ;)

heres the responce to asking for a crisis loan for a cooker ,after 10 months homeless we managed to get a council bungalow (ten months fighting i must point out) no cooker ,no cooker point for an electric one (council refused to fit one) so the only way to have a cooker was a gas one ,gas ones are NOT available from furniture sources for the poor!!!

i have tried to put the whole A4 reply on here but unfortunately cannot get it small enough (and enable it to be read) to upload

anyway the proof (which can be emailed if you dont believe me) is the answer to asking for a crisis loan to buy a gas cooker ,we were cooking on a single burner camping stove ,NOT safe for a person with epilepsy ,VERY expensive to run (tiny gas cyinders) and certainly not adequate!!!

the reply was "you have a camping stove ,although this may not be desirable it does meet your immediate needs"

claim rejected

could you see a newly housed "friend" putting up with this not on your nellie a quick phonecall to a asylum rights group and an argos van would be on the doorstep the tab picked up by the government :angry:

having fought with plenty of council and gov departments to get what is given freely to our friends ,i can vouch (and prove) the balance loaded against those unfortunate to be born here ,i always keep proof (it led to our eventually getting this place and proved the council were lying and making derogatory remarks about us along with falcifying documents etc) you want proof send email and i will supply it ;)

p.s your mates who live on a couch and in a b&b under the criteria of the law are NOT homeless ;)

our friends are intentionally homeless under the law they should be refused help just as any ethnic brit is <_<

perhaps if wanted i could email the proof to a mod so they could post it even small snippets are deemed too big to upload ,veiwers could then see i am not picking on immigrants but showing the failings when the same criteria is aplied to us.

as for our friends going to the top of the housing ladder it is a fact ,both a housing official an mp (a usefull one) and the dep prime ministers web site make this clear!!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest tigger
The effort to refute your comments is not worth it as you are clearly unable to see your own the ludicrous nature of your arguments....

My hand out was not as good as those filthy foreigners....

I did once hear a client of mine saying 'Those black b****ds taking all our benefits' without one hint of irony, and you are essentially saying the same...

You really haven't got a clue m8. It's people like you who are causing all the upset in the first place. Why should we offer someone who isn't even from this country a better standard of service than someone who was born here? Surely it's this countries duty to look after and provide for it's own first and foremost!!!!!!!!

The effort to refute your comments is not worth it as you are clearly unable to see your own the ludicrous nature of your arguments....

My hand out was not as good as those filthy foreigners....

I did once hear a client of mine saying 'Those black b****ds taking all our benefits' without one hint of irony, and you are essentially saying the same...

sorry mate if someone comes here knowing they will be fairly treated isn't it fair those already here should be treated the same :wallbash:

if i hadent put something in the pot (via national insurance) then i would be denied taking something out?

if i were homeless shouldnt i be on the same footing as incomers?

if i am denied JSA through not finding work should incomers be paid for not finding it under law ?

as i said before i am not anti anything if its applied equally amoungst everyone

as for

"The effort to refute your comments is not worth it as you are clearly unable to see your own the ludicrous nature of your arguments...."

the only argument you make is to slur anyone with a different opinion despite them willing to prove your assumptions are incorrect .

we'l see the difference in attitude when mis-fortune knocks at your door :rolleyes:;)

foreigners are intentionally homeless just as brits are under the clause (those that leave volentary through their own decision or by default i.e not paying the rent or breaking the rules ) are ,this criteria is used to determine need and validate their claim.if a foreigner leaves his place of abode (his country) then he is intentionally homeless thus (under the rules for everyone here) not helped in finding a home by the council.unfortunatly under home office rules this doesent apply to incomers so descrimination at the highest level! against residents of the uk already here!!

cant make it any clearer and its unlawfull under law to treat people differently to each other because of race gender ,colour or religeon its called discrimination ,treat incomers differently to others already here its reverse descrimination which seems ok in your book :o

the law is supposed to get rid of descimination not to enforce it and give more rights to non brits than the brits who give power to the law makers to make sure everyones treated the same

"My hand out was not as good as those filthy foreigners...." my need is as great as theirs but ignored in preference to them ,a suptle difference

Edited by chesters1

I signed on for nearly 8 years before I got anything, and they then wanted it all back because it was a mistake that they paid me anything.

During that time, I was repeatedly told. "You're the wrong colour, mate". At least once by the SS staff.

Got to agree with Tigger.

It's the non-productives with their 'social consciences' that is mainly to blame.

Edited by Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Chesters I empathize for you and can see your frustrations mate...not that that will do you any material good, but at least you have my moral support!!!

Mr Matthews, Can you really ,honestly not see discrimination when it is presented to you???

Please explain the difference between a homeless chesters and wife (not by choice) that have contributed to our society ...and a homeless ( not by choice) foreign couple landing on the shores for the first time that have NEVER contributed to our society.

My understanding of chesters plight is this;; ALL HE IS ASKING FOR IS PARITY, what he IS getting however is DISCRIMINATION!!!!

Surely even you can see that?????? :wallbash:

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

perhaps if wanted i could email the proof to a mod so they could post it even small snippets are deemed too big to upload ,veiwers could then see i am not picking on immigrants but showing the failings when the same criteria is aplied to us.

Chesters1 - send it and I will be glad to post it. The forum email addy works fine and I can take large attachments w/o problems.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Just for informations sake, people who do not have a legal right of abode in Great Britain are not entitled to DLA, Incapacity Benefit etc

Immigration and Assylum Act 1999 Sec 115

m SS (Immigration and Assylum) Consequential Ammendments 2000. Reg 2. Sch 1. Part 2 (PFA)

I'm afraid that anything so trivial as facts and figures are useless in this debate. You're up against the immovable object of 100% pure, unadulterated, "I'm loving it" prejudice.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

I do think it's quite amusing that despite pointing out that the two (probably failed) assylum seekers were white and the bloke who lost his rag at having to support these spongers was asian, the debate has once again degenerated into the usual "Ethnic English" (isn't that an oxymoron ?) verses the rest of the world argument.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.