Fritton Fish In?

And I being an Ex. Navy man will be doing some "Pulling" Rowing is for CISSIES!! I have a 70A/hr battery Andrew!! As new full charge want for me to bring it?? :)

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jan V
Just a thought, at the Cambridge/Oxford rowing race, the oars are controlled by a cox. Oxymorons can be quite amusing. The classic being on an office in the Pentagon, U.S. Intelligence ;););)

Nothing compared to the "artificial intelligence" in the White House :yeah:

And I being an Ex. Navy man will be doing some "Pulling" Rowing is for CISSIES!! I have a 70A/hr battery Andrew!! As new full charge want for me to bring it?? :)

Sorry being having problem with the ISP <_<

I don't want to burden with it if you don't mind bringing it I would be grateful but i don't want to buy it Chris -got a bit of cashflow problem! Can't even even buy a fox mirco jerkbait.

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

P.S. We could have a breakfast barby, major fry up, or nip down to Asda for a double full English!!! For the more refined amongst us there is an excellent local cafe that does a grand breakfast, and we can nip over by boat.

Right Peter, hopefully you have made some enquires about most of us wanting breakfast nearby? I haven't seen anything yet being posted about it and what about the most important thing of all - where are we all to meet up? :blink::(

Edited by Andrew Burgess

Right Peter, hopefully you have made some enquires about most of us wanting breakfast nearby? I haven't seen anything yet being posted about it and what about the most important thing of all - where are we all to meet up? :blink::(

Are we going to meet up the evening before or Wed morning?

On the day, nearest big brekky location is in Lowestoft, Woodbine Cafe. Which way is people coming from? Up the A12 or down the A47?

Wed evening, barbie or major feed in a local hostelry? Went to a place called Sgt Peppers last night, even the Burgess Bross would have met their match. Or do we show Newt & Jan a quaint little corner of England where quality, real ale abounds?

There is also a chinky where you can eat as much as you like for a tenner. Price will probably rise after a visit by Mrs Burgess's sylph like sons!

Edited by Peter Waller

Do you know what Peter,fishing wise I dont think they do! Nearly all boats have an outboard with the trolling motor as the auxillary means.Only manual stuff Ive ever seen whilst there is with a paddle.

And on a powered boat I reckon theve got it right.I always use a paddle in my boats if I dont want to use either motor.Like if Im in really heavy weed.Paddle is less likely to snag and you dont need to change your position in the boat.

Must admit though that I prefer oars over outboard for trolling.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Are we going to meet up the evening before or Wed morning?

I am leaving that to Budgie.

On the day, nearest big brekky location is in Lowestoft, Woodbine Cafe. Which way is people coming from? Up the A12 or down the A47?

Wed evening, barbie or major feed in a local hostelry? Went to a place called Sgt Peppers last night, even the Burgess Bross would have met their match. Or do we show Newt & Jan a quaint little corner of England where quality, real ale abounds?

There is also a chinky where you can eat as much as you like for a tenner. Price will probably rise after a visit by Mrs Burgess's sylph like sons!

Again leaving that to Budgie :blink::)

Did someone say chinky? ;);):clap2::clap2::thumbs::thumbs::yahoo: