Fritton Fish In?

Peter/Jan I'll take you out with me and my missus if she gets her back off the bed!!

Still in the honeymoon period, then, Chris? ;)

:D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. We could have a breakfast barby, major fry up, or nip down to Asda for a double full English!!! For the more refined amongst us there is an excellent local cafe that does a grand breakfast, and we can nip over by boat.

Ah thats more like it Peter! I was wondering when we would get down to the important stuff! :)

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Re the sub idea, not so far off the mark. There is some interesting WWll ordnance laying on the bottom of Fritton, including a U.S. fighter. The lake was used for 'live' training for D-Day.

I will bring the depth finder to have an look at this WWll ordance which laying on the bottom

Ah thats more like it Peter! I was wondering when we would get down to the important stuff! :)

:blink::blink::rolleyes::rolleyes: Typical of Budgie always thinking about food again!

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

don't forget boys, the lakes haunted, I was supposed to go ghost hunting there when we did Somerleyton Hall but never got the chance

Jeepster - are you sure it is the lake?

I had heard there was a haint living in that area but I didn't think it actually lived in or on the lake itself.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I'm certain Newt, I have a whole load of research notes somewhere, the lake is home to quite a bit of phenomena.

Enjoy ;)

Edited by jeepster

I'm certain Newt, I have a whole load of research notes somewhere, the lake is home to quite a bit of phenomena.

Enjoy ;)

I think we'd all like more info on that Jeeps 2.gif

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

I sooooo wish I had a submarine loaded with torpedos. :D

Come on Ant!! Qualify that and I'll bring one! Diesel?? "S"class?? and what type?? 42?? 54?? Blooming amateurs eh!! :yeah:

Enjoy ;)

Wonder if the "American Fighter" is a famous name?? Perhaps it's him??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I think we'd all like more info on that Jeeps 2.gif

Not much there John, but it seems you've got to look out for a small girl and a strange man. (Though there will be no shortage of strange men, when you lot get there) :lol:

http://www.livingtv.co.uk/mosthauntedserie...leytonhall.html

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John