Newt and Jan are here :)

poledark

Yes ..welcome to the good old UK of A and hope you have a memorable trip, even in this wind you will still find some nice sheltered bays for fishing on my local Fritton Lake I live about a mile and a half away in a small village , it is so small in fact , the Mayor and the village idiot are the same person.

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes ..welcome to the good old UK of A and hope you have a memorable trip, even in this wind you will still find some nice sheltered bays for fishing on my local Fritton Lake I live about a mile and a half away in a small village , it is so small in fact , the Mayor and the village idiot are the same person.

Just you living there then Bob :P:P

(I couldn't resist that one, must try harder) :)

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Guest Brumagem Phil
You can take medicines for the wind, Jan.

Perhaps Jan would consider a name change to Gale?

I hope both enjoy their stay here in england.

Guest Jan V
Bugger off! :)

We'll discuss this on the 26th, Ant :bigemo_harabe_net-163: You and the canal could become one :bleh::bleh::bleh:

We are having a great time, folks. Everyone has been wonderful. i get my first good crack at Wingham today. Told Steve even if I have to jump in the water to get it, I will be catching at least one fishing while there. Just as we were leaving last night the guys were starting to pull them in - well all be Elton :yeah:

Edited by Jan V