Israel - some facts

Newt

You might want to check a map and see just how 'big' the gaza strip and west banks are. <_<

I'm a little disappointed in you actually casey.........I recall you criticising one or two of us for wanting to know WHY people hurt kids a while back (rather than wanting to tear them apart with our bare hands), but here you are now pretty much condoning the slaughter of dozens of em last night and all for the sake of a bit of land. Seems to me your remarks are somewhat biased......ie an english/white kids life is more important than a lebanese one. I'm sure you didnt intend your remarks that way, just thought I'd show how they could be construed.

The Israelis are only defending land they effectively stole anyway.......if you think thats ok then I'm off to your gaff tomorra to pinch half your garden :P:)

The last paragraph is not really correct, the thirteen tribes have been wandering the Middle East for as long as history can recall. This is due to the nature of the land it gives little succour to those who try to put down roots, water that is here today is often gone tomorrow.

After the WWII with a little help from the UK and others the Jews did try to put down roots and one can now see exactly where that has got them.

For centuries there were no real borders every thing was constantly on the move, caravans travelling throughout North Africa and the Middle East.

There were areas around great waterways such as the Nile, which offered a chance of settlement, but these were still subject to numerous wars due to the precious nature of water.

If you look deeply behind the curtains of life you will see that water not religion is the biggest motivation for this current war, whilst religion is the cloak water control is the aim.

Without water no one exist.

In passed history people wandered from one water source to the next but now with boarders and much less wandering its’ price is much higher.

Add to that the fact that the thirteen tribes have been beating three skittles out of each other for eternity for little or no reason and you have a very volatile situation. :(

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to check a map and see just how 'big' the gaza strip and west banks are. <_<

I'm a little disappointed in you actually casey.........I recall you criticising one or two of us for wanting to know WHY people hurt kids a while back (rather than wanting to tear them apart with our bare hands), but here you are now pretty much condoning the slaughter of dozens of em last night and all for the sake of a bit of land. Seems to me your remarks are somewhat biased......ie an english/white kids life is more important than a lebanese one. I'm sure you didnt intend your remarks that way, just thought I'd show how they could be construed.

The Israelis are only defending land they effectively stole anyway.......if you think thats ok then I'm off to your gaff tomorra to pinch half your garden :P:)

We all know you are a 100% ar**ole, :) Phil, where have I said I condone the bombings? you always twist things, I'd like to call you other things but as I've said before, I don't want to get topics locked as you highlight me being a bad cop. Where have I said anything about condoning things, read, and read carefully.

I look after children, its my job and I do a very good one, I have also lost a son, I know what the grieving is like, its the worst thing imaginable, dont tar me with a shitty brush :angry: I hurt like many when I see kids harmed.......back to the subject. Are the Muslim "lot" the only ones who brainwash their children into blowing themselves up for a cause? didn't see that going on in Northern Ireland. :(

We could be next according to some :rolleyes:

http://reluctant-messenger.com/judahs_sceptre_308.htm

Be afraid....be very afraid ;)

I only got as far as the first paragraph - if this nutter thinks his analysis of the origins of Scottish Tartan is correct, he's sadly deluded:

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/tartan/history.htm

:lol:

I only got as far as the first paragraph - if this nutter thinks his analysis of the origins of Scottish Tartan is correct, he's sadly deluded:

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/tartan/history.htm

:lol:

If you could have forced yourself a bit further Davy, (I know it was hard work) you would have seen that, the lion and unicorn, the lions of Scotland and Wales, the Irish harp and the American eagle are also all based in Judaism and the state of Israel, and are founded in the thirteen tribes, and prophecies found in the Old Testament and the Torah.

So remember, today Palestine .........Tomorrow the World.. :blink:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Hmmm, another example of the "bundle of straws" method that served Erich von Daniken so well with his "Was God an astronaut?" books. In other words, assemble a large number of unrelated bits of information in one place, find spurious "connections" between them, and - bingo! You can "prove" almost any crack-brained theory that you want to! :)

And some day some archaeologist is going to dig up an old scroll, when translated it will say.....

The Bible a novel by............ Sequel to the Koran......

Jaziah Myboymylife of the Arab Daily writes "A great sequel, to his first book with some real good comedy elements"

And won't the world stop and take a look at itself :headhurt:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I expect that Peter Jackson is bidding for the film rights as we speak.... :rolleyes:

Trouble is where are they going to film it, I mean, where do you find three wise men and a virgin anywhere these days :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I expect that Peter Jackson is bidding for the film rights as we speak.... :rolleyes:

Didn't Cecil B Demille do something similar a while ago? :unsure:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John