Israel - some facts

Newt

Oh, so you know the price of the bombs and the Israelis (being a thrifty lot), wouldn't have wasted them on women and children ?

So it wasn't an awful mistake ? :rolleyes:

Some could say trying to defend and rationalise such an atrocity is in, "rather poor taste", but one would have to have some kind of moral conscience to take that view.

These bombs are designed not to be wasted hence the high cost, and no it definately would not have been a mistake, no more so than the cruise missile the US fired that hit a bunker housing women and children.

I have yet to see any war decribe as nice or civil or any other pleasantry they are all bl**dy awful and knowing that young children have been killed is positively disgusting.

But at the end of the day it is war and Israel reacted in retaliation. All this hog wash about the west starting it by cutting off aid is rubbish, the fuel has been on the fire now for over five decades and this is not the first time it has burst into flames.

The whole situation is very sad and I would be the first to admit that I have not the faintest idea how it will be resolved, but I some how think it will not be over a negotiating table.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No such person as God.

If you think I'm wrong then simply tell me this.........why does he let so many people die fighting over him if he is supposed to be the all seeing loving creator?

We are the product of milllions of years of evolution and when we die the afterlife consists of being eaten by worms!

IMHO anyway :(

No such person as God.

in your opinion....and your opinion is as worthless as a back pocket in a vest. :)

Here endeth the thread. :rolleyes:

No such person as God.

in your opinion....and your opinion is as worthless as a back pocket in a vest. :)

In your opinion :P

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

i think a back pocket in a vest could be very usefull.

i think the furor against israel is because of the media ,now finally you see the outcome of war and its ghastly outcome ,had the few on here that wished to have the media censored over the iraqi prisoner beating dooda and hense full government control it would be shown as a little border scirmish far away ,hopefully soon more dreadfully graphic scenes can be shown not of poor little kids being dragged out of rubble but BITS of kids being picked up ,THEN war would be shown as it is not ofcourse for the delight of gouls but merely to demonstrate in pictures what really happens :rolleyes:

theres old chaps alive today that hate japan from the bottom of their hearts ,why youngsters ask "it was war! ",ask what these old chaps saw and realise those carefully cleaned up images we see now have no relevance to what really happened.

censoreship doesent protect the masses it protects those that rule the masses .

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i think a back pocket in a vest could be very usefull

Blimey I am off to copyrightnow.com, I agree with Chesters on this a back pocket in a vest has untold uses, not to mention a vest in a back pocket which could get you out of all sorts of difficulties :blink: .

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

you could have a vest pocket containing a vest! if you spilt tea on your vest you could wip out the vest from the pocket and put the dirty vest in the new vests pocket ,have we hit on something new :o

infact with carefull vest pocketting a whole weeks supply of vests could be got from 1 vest hence more wardrobe room

:D

after carefull vest research 2 pockets could be more usefull 1 empty (for the "dirty previous vest) and a clean vest in a pocket ,if each vest was attached to the inside of the next vest it would be self priming ,take one off removing the new vest then putting the old one in the "used" vest pocket ,the new vest itself having two pockets one for itself on soiling and the other its replacement ed infinitum :D

my mrs has a raincoat that folds up into its own pocket so the groundworks there :thumbs:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

censoreship doesent protect the masses it protects those that rule the masses .

People will be starting to talk chesters, but once again I am in 100% agreement with you.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Guest Brumagem Phil
It's the Witnesses that are the street walkers with Watchtower.

Funny lot them, they don't do blood transfusions. :(

Actually they do now I believe. I'm not a follower but pretty sure I've read they changed their policy.

By the way I wouldnt consider them funny.........if you look at all religions which claim to follow the bible, I'd say they follow it more closely than any other religion. IF theres a God and he indeed sent the bible as his chosen book then wouldnt this make them his favourite people? Just a thought.

Guest Brumagem Phil
No such person as God.

This topic always amazes me.........a bunch of intelligent people can talk about most subjects objectively but then you drop God into the discussion all sense of logic flies out the window.

Show me a man who believes in God and I'll show you a man who aint as smart as he likes to think he is!!! :whistling:

Perhaps you'd like to start a real nice thread to debate the existence of God? :rolleyes:

Edited by Brumagem Phil

Perhaps you'd like to start a real nice thread to debate the existence of God? :rolleyes:

What, another one???? :unsure:

I think the one about vests would be much more interesting :thumbs:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John