Israel - some facts

Newt

You can't mention "medication" to a medical librarian without expecting further questioning. :) PM me if you like, but tell me what you're on and why, and I'll cheer you up by telling you all about the possible side effects. :)

What's all that about Snow White, btw? :blink:

I know all the possible side effects thanks Davy, having had most of them already, and having a few medical type persons in my immediate family. :unsure:

As to the last bit, I am surprised that I have to explain about, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful and Doc to a man of your calibre. :D

P.S. Having just read my post again, that list of names sounds like the side effects of my medication. :blink: (except for Doc who prescribed the bloody things in the first place)

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davy and Gozzer, stop exchanging pleasantires and slag each other off please, you are spoiling the tone of this thread :P

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

As to the last bit, I am surprised that I have to explain about, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful and Doc to a man of your calibre. :D

I remember them - they were a dodgy 60s band who had hits with "Bend it" and "Xanadu". :lol:

I remember them - they were a dodgy 60s band who had hits with "Bend it" and "Xanadu". :lol:

Bet you had to google that Davy :P

If I had said "I'll be feeling Snow White next week, as opposed to feeling grumpy and happy this week" :o it just wouldn't have had the same effect. (which in your case was bewilderment :wallbash:) But it would have explained my sad attempt at humour to you. Which as we all know that if you have to explain humour then it is lost, and I wish I hadn't said it now, because it's making me feel grumpy again :angry:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Ah, yes - sorry I'm a bit slow on the uptake this afternoon (it's got very hot in here again after a couple of nice cool days). Now I think of it, I have seen that film with all the vertically-challenged blokes doing unmentionable things to that nice young girl on the pretext of helping her out with the housework.

I must admit that I'm a bit surprised that you've seen it as well, as I didn't know the Taboo Cinema Club had a Leeds branch.

Ah, yes - sorry I'm a bit slow on the uptake this afternoon (it's got very hot in here again after a couple of nice cool days). Now I think of it, I have seen that film with all the vertically-challenged blokes doing unmentionable things to that nice young girl on the pretext of helping her out with the housework.

I must admit that I'm a bit surprised that you've seen it as well, as I didn't know the Taboo Cinema Club had a Leeds branch.

It's the Tatler in Leeds, Davy

By the way, I think we run the risk of straying off topic, and incurring the wrath of some members, luckily I don't think they've noticed yet, but I don't want to push my luck :unsure:

By the way, I think we run the risk of straying off topic, and incurring the wrath of some members, luckily I don't think they've noticed yet, but I don't want to push my luck :unsure:

Well, it's up to them to drag it back on topic or start another one, innit? We can't be expected to keep the idle so-and-so's amused all afternoon... :headhurt:

Someone around here just doesn't have enough work to do :)

Ah, well I was waiting for that! :)

I spend a lot of my time running very long search strategies on clinical databases, and due to the creaky old server we have here, they often take several minutes to complete. It's not long enough to actually do anything else constructive, but it does allow me to keep dipping into AN and making a nuisance of myself.

Mind you, it might all run a bit faster if I didn't have two windows open most of the time... :unsure: