Big Cod - DEFRA are after you and your skipper friends.

glennk

Glen when i read this pile of **** it makes my blood boil chargeing anglers to fish in the sea its ****s believe me most anglers in this country DO NOT KNOW THIS LEGISLASTION IS IN PLACE but the best part is it was anglers who the idea into the ****ing heads of these boffins. :wacko::angry:

Most anglers don't know the legislation is in place because it isn't. Only consultation period has been completed.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what`s the problem?

Say the license costs £20. It costs me twice that to fill one of my reels. :rolleyes:

I think the issue of bag limits is what`s upsetting the numpties? Even before any disussions are held on what the limit should be :wallbash:

Maybe folk should wait until proposals are actually put in print. And not blow a load of hot air in anticipation.

I dont care if its 50 quid ill pay it or a 100.

Yes its bag limits that's upsetting me as well as been called a numpty. If you wish to insult me on a personal level please pm me or knock it off :angry: .

http://www.sacn.org.uk/Articles/The_Public...ht_to_Fish.html

Little bit here on the right to fish.

Big cod - When I have five mins spare I will be writing to Mr Bradshawe to air my feelings on this situation. In particular I will be raising the issue that Angling reps do not represent all of us and perhaps not even a majority. I will add that the majority of sea anglers don't even know about these proposals and what is being said on their behalf. We might not be able to change whats coming but we dont need to lay down and be walked over.

Perhaps you and your tackle shop owner friend should think about doing the same.

Anyone buying or selling a fishing based business - shop or boat must be really concerned at the moment. Dont think id want to take a loan out on a boat with the recent talks of cod bans, bag limits and licences.

Edited by glennk

Guest challenge

Yes its bag limits that's upsetting me as well as been called a numpty. If you wish to insult me on a personal level please pm me or knock it off :angry: .

I hope there not going to give darlick a discount like they do with his course fishing license :sun: just because he masquerades round the place in his wheelie bin? :mellow:

He catches more fish than all of us able body full paying licence holders. :D:D

And if you want the full details -

If you would like to read any of the reponses to the consultation you should contact the Defra library:

Defra Information Resource Centre

Lower Ground Floor

Ergon House

17 Smith Square

London SW1P 3JR

The Information Resource Centre will supply copies of consultation responses to personal callers or in response to telephone or email requests (tel: 020 7238 6575, email: defra.library@defra.gsi.gov.uk). Wherever possible, personal callers should give the library at least 24 hours notice of their requirements. An administrative charge will be made to cover photocopying and postage costs.

Marine Legislation Division

Glen? Did someone call you a numpty :headhurt: Or are you being a tad paranoid.

I class the numpties as the folk that scream for quota cuts for the commercials; whilst at the same time demanding to catch and keep as much as possible for themselves. Whether you include yourself in this class is up to you. But it wasn`t meant as a personal slight when I made my original posting. :sad2:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

First and foremost if this government think for one minute that i for one will be paying for a license and support bag limits they are very much mistaken

yes i am all for conservation and practice catch and release i see nothing but another tax on the people of the uk and for what ?

ABSOLUTLEY BUGGER ALL

no point in bag limits cause the fish arn't there to catch so why pay for something that is not Available

you would not go to a restaraunt and order a steak pay for it and leave without having it would you ?

its the same pay up and get bugger all

what happened to the Magna Carter Charter 'Reads a man is entitled to take what he wants from the sea'

i know times change but until i see a change in the do nothing but charge them brigade they can stuff their limits and license where the sun dont shine

if the so called politicians want to fund this they should try funding it with the money's they steal from us

already one way or another try dipping into the profit they get from these gatso cameras and the like

theygotta catch me first and even if they do they still get bugger all

if the likes of Gordon Brown gets £515 a day he can afford a few quid to start the ball rolling along with the rest of parliment they have had long enough to sort it out but chose to do bugger all

We live in England never mind all this P C crap its about time they stuck up for us all against the E U

they cant even enforce a 12 mile limit let alone do anything else

yes i am all for conservation and practice catch and release i see nothing but another tax on the people of the uk and for what ?

ABSOLUTLEY BUGGER ALL

no point in bag limits cause the fish arn't there to catch so why pay for something that is not Available

you would not go to a restaraunt and order a steak pay for it and leave without having it would you ?

And THAT is what it's all about.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

I do include myself in that as catching 4 or 5 fish a week is never going to harm the fishery. So Numpty is my tag I guess. Perhaps I should start slinging insults about a group of people who don't subscribe to my philosophy. ?

Glen. Firstly, if you only catch 4-5 fish a week you have my condolences.

Secondly. Then how badly do you think a bag limit would affect you?

I think the numpties count their haul by the stones of fillets they land!!!!!!

We don`t use J`s anymore!!