FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, Is that THE Neil thats coming down...him of Common Skate fame ????? :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

post-1889-1174880175_thumb.jpg

That was some day ,remember it as it was yesterday :thumbs::clap2: (Mine was Larger by13 lb :clap2::clap2: )

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Any got a piccy of your skate min? I've put neils on www.cullenseaanglingclub.com so if you or someone else has a pic I'll get yours on the Lenny.

Neal

The Skink

Edited by The Skink
I'm a hardcore Fisherman, I just wish I was a hardcore catcher Too

ray.jpg

Neal, had this one lying around...will it do ??? :):)

And, BTW, boat fishing is for wooses !!!! Just I aint fit enough for all that walking.....sod that for a lark... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

post-1889-1174932466_thumb.jpg

Just ignore him Neal.. we all do :D :D :clap2::clap2:

I hope you ignore me on Saturday, when I am fishing Etive...throwing all those Whiting back :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !!!!!

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Neal, had this one lying around...will it do ??? :):)

And, BTW, boat fishing is for wooses !!!! Just I aint fit enough for all that walking.....sod that for a lark... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

post-1889-1174932466_thumb.jpg

I hope you ignore me on Saturday, when I am fishing Etive...throwing all those Whiting back :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !!!!!

shame on you norrie , you know they whitting wont go back , too deep just keep them in yer freezer for me for next week!! :thumbs::thumbs:

I have to admit Gordon, that since I got my own boat, I dont fish too often aboard Catchalot, and unless Linda is there, you can see that standards have dropped somewhat !!!! :rolleyes: You just cant get the staff nowadays !!!! Must be Nicks fault yet again..... :D :D

I did hear that some pics of this weekends adventure will be in the offing tonight.... :D;):D

Snatcher...BTW, I almost forgot mate...re the bait again...this is just one Common bait !!!! :blink: :blink:

post-1889-1174842893_thumb.jpg

Bloody hell Norrie,just been away to the Lake District for a weekend and had 4 pages of this thread to catch up on!!! Visited the aquarium at Lakeside,Windermere and took a couple of snaps inside. Here they are. The first one should really excite Mr Holt as it clearly shows 2 "skate bait" swimming past.

Skatebait.jpg

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Anyone for caviar??

Sturgeon.jpg

Nice carp

Bigcarp.jpg

A couple of double figure cod

Bigcod.jpg

This glass holds exactly 3.5 pints of beer - luxury!

Pintglass.jpg

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

New to these LA get togethers but I have a good feeling about this one,what you all reckon??

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Thats perfect Norrie web site now updated Cheers. So you fishing Etive first then?

Neal

The Skink

Hi Neal, No, myself and Peterthrfisherman, and "Mibbes" Davy ( as long as he behaves himself.) :blink: are off to Etive on Sat morning,,..fishing there, then off to LA, to fish on Sunday,then, , clean the cups on Catchalot..ready for her guests next week...I will be leaving my boat up there...easier the following week, when I am cheuffeuring Snatcher through Glencoe.. :rolleyes: :)so, I in fact, get two weekends away fishing...wooohoooo...desperate to get out too...just collected the boat this afternoon...all serviced up ..!! :):) There "might" be room on mine for a wee while over the weekend matey...so........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you can have first refusal....dont worry about gear tho...got plenty ...:)

shame on you norrie , you know they whitting wont go back , too deep just keep them in yer freezer for me for next week!! :thumbs::thumbs:

If you want some, I will do !!! Davy wants a feed of them too...:):) I have orders for some from the oldies in the street !!! :):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi Neal, No, myself and Peterthrfisherman, and "Mibbes" Davy ( as long as he behaves himself.) :blink: are off to Etive on Sat morning,,..fishing there, then off to LA, to fish on Sunday,then,

What he really means is he wants to get a few fish on the boat this weekend so he needs Peter and myself to do it for him :D

, clean the cups on Catchalot..ready for her guests next week...
Already done mate.. even cleaned up he hull.. well Nick did :) :)

If you want some, I will do !!! Davy wants a feed of them too... :):) I have orders for some from the oldies in the street !!! :):)

So the oldies are gonna starve again this week.. I'm sure Peter and myself willbe able to spare some for you :)

Snatcher.. yer a bad man.. Bass for skate bait tut tut the skate dont like them :yucky::yucky:

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hi I have orders for some from the oldies in the street !!! :):)

There are people OLDER than you in your street Norrie :blink::wheelchair::spiteful::D;)

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum