FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

Hiya Guy,

hey davy ,i see ticketty won the fish of the week with one of your pets !! :thumbs::thumbs::clap2:

yup so I've heard.. had about 10 texts so far telling me :)

BTW off up to LA tonight, got a repair to do tomorrow and I might sneak out on Sunday for a few hours fishing :) :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Guy,

yup so I've heard.. had about 10 texts so far telling me :)

BTW off up to LA tonight, got a repair to do tomorrow and I might sneak out on Sunday for a few hours fishing :) :)

nice one mate have a good one i,m stuck in work as usuall, but might have a wee pop at the spikey silver fish on sat night !!

hey ian, if your reading have a good journey tomorrow mate , an i,ll see you in a fortnight ! you taking the computer with you this year ?

20 pages and we aint been fishing yet .. hold on you could say it's more.. there was another thread started about the same trip was there not ???

Aye Davy, there was...but to be a fair and honest and decent,and straight .. :blink: ..we should only count the one thread......wonder if we could get the two merged !!!! :thumbs:

nice one mate have a good one i,m stuck in work as usuall,

Guy, Is that all you do?? Work...too much of it, you know what it does mate !!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Guy, Is that all you do?? Work...too much of it, you know what it does mate !!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

aye norrie i know , but on the bright side i,ve got a full week at easter , up there with you lot easter weekend , pike fishin tues wed , then back up with ian thurs fri sat sun, then with any luck divorced on monday :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Work. That`s not a place you spend much time at Norrie. :rolleyes:

Nope, you're quite correct Paul...but its taken 35 years of 12 hour shifts, and 7 days a week to get a job like this one I have now !!!!! AND, Geez, Am I enjoying it now !!!! :D :D :D

aye norrie i know , but on the bright side i,ve got a full week at easter , up there with you lot easter weekend , pike fishin tues wed , then back up with ian thurs fri sat sun, then with any luck divorced on monday :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yep, but one day mate...you will be able to relax and enjoy your self..... :D :D

Theocritis..

Well lads, if you thought LA was going to be crowded over Easter take a look at this months TSF. Shaun has been singing the praises of the West pier. Seems it is a veritable piscine Klondike :rolleyes:

Every fish in the book can be caught at the right season. And there`s some handy concrete steps for when you have to land a monster skate!

Pity there`s no mention of the remoteness, lack of facilities etc.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

well there's obviously not too many reading TSF 'cos the west Pier hasn't seen an angler all week.

But if the weather over easter is anything like the last three days has been it's going to be a very good weekend :)

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Be afraid............. Be very afraid............... Ticketty Boo! and Ticketty Junior are thinking of bringing the newly built Ticketty Boo! II up to LA for Easter to join the happy throng. Nick - did Davy mention the dive centre to you? I'm looking for Twin accomodation for Fri / Sat / Sun night if possible please? The tent is a very last resort though.

Anyway - how's everybody doing? I had Norrie the stalker round raiding my garage last night. I was three hours cleaning slabber marks off the new hull after he'd left :rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbs:

Be afraid............. Be very afraid............... Ticketty Boo! and Ticketty Junior are thinking of bringing the newly built Ticketty Boo! II up to LA for Easter to join the happy throng. Nick - did Davy mention the dive centre to you? I'm looking for Twin accomodation for Fri / Sat / Sun night if possible please? The tent is a very last resort though.

Anyway - how's everybody doing? I had Norrie the stalker round raiding my garage last night. I was three hours cleaning slabber marks off the new hull after he'd left :rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbs:

Hiya Gordon.. let me be the first to welcome you to the Anglers Net family !!!!! he he he..Thats what DHL said to me..... :rolleyes: ...I spent all day showing off my Boeing seatbelt to the guys in the pub..They thought I was off my bleedin heed !!!! :rolleyes:

Aye, the new boat looks the biz mate...well done you !!!!! BTW, dont come into the pier too quick..or the "newness" wont last long...:):)

BTW, Just called the B+B on your behalf....they are totally full...Dorothy says "Something is happening up here at Easter weekend!....but she's not sure what !!!!

Hmmm, any ideas....she says try the dive centre !! :)

Edited by Norrie

Theocritis..