Child poverty +

Dave H

And you dont have blinkers chesters you also need to take yours off as well just watch the budget chesters and see who the winners are.

paul.

looks like the working class this time.

harriet Harman, snore......................................

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

And you dont have blinkers chesters you also need to take yours off as well just watch the budget chesters and see who the winners are.

paul.

You still cannot grasp how the system works the rich (what is it with you about rich people) have to win ,if they dont they all go to live in a country that doesnt punish them as much for being rich ,you cannot punish big business or they transfer abroad and where do your workers work then ?

So long as the bottom end get a little more it works for everyone ,its not perfect its how it is and has been and no doubt always will be

Rich people employed clothed fed and housed me for 20 years if i demanded a wage equal to theirs they wouldnt be rich and me starving and homeless.

Life isnt fair at the bottom of the work force but you could be starving in the gutter or as many do live on benefits rich people provide from their taxes and their workers taxes ,where do you think all this money comes from? basic wage earners?

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 2

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

wot a nasty government we have, all these positives to reward those who want to get on. Here ya go big cod, pick the bones:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33440315

ohh I just had to highlight this one:

◾Recipients of the Victoria Cross and George Cross will see annual pension annuities rise from £2,129 to £10,000, paid for by bank fines. Government to fund memorial to victims of terrorism overseas

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

1p off a pint off beer cheers at the bar what a plonker there we go again how stupid does this man osborn think the flat cap beer drinkers are a bloody insult are its all to be unravelled .

Billions of cuts the poorest in our society will have pay for thats the bottom line .

Paul in Hertfordshire emails: I have been a housing association tenant for just over 12 years and at present cannot afford to buy my own home. To have my rent increased to market value will have an impact on our finances, which I feel is disgusting. This again goes to show that people are going to be better off not working. Why not stop penalising the working people and target those who do not want to work?

Working tax credits were brought in by labour to make work pay the tories in 80ss payed millions in unemployment benefit to keep people on the dole dureing the bad recesion of the 80ss remember the song UB 40 i am a one in ten .

More good news for the greedy landlords and bad news for the tax payer big rents big housing benefit,

National Housing Federation @natfednews says "at very least" 27,000 new homes will not now be built thanks to 1% cut in social housing rent

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/business-33383657

paul

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

How would you balance the books big cod, would you like to see a positive society or one operating on the never never all the time?

btw to help steer clear of the wrong answer, 1% of the u k tax payers pay 30% of the tax collected in the u k.

Edited by barry luxton

How would you balance the books big cod, would you like to see a positive society or one operating on the never never all the time?

btw to help steer clear of the wrong answer, 1% of the u k tax payers pay 30% of the tax collected in the u k.

And they probably avoid paying the other 30 % they should probably be paying.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The tax man will get zero tax if they bugger off to monaco then the burden will fall on the rest to make up the shortfall ,your poor will get poorer

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1,

Not often I call you 100% wrong. Usually I can't figure out what you are saying 100% of the time. Even less frequently I cite a source. I am, after all, an expert but will make an exception this time.

"""""

The 'trickle down theory' is dead wrong

Wealth does not trickle down from the rich to the poor. Period.

In fact, researchers found that when the top earners in society make more money, it actually slows down economic growth. On the other hand, when poorer people earn more, society as a whole benefits.

The researchers calculated that when the richest 20% of society increase their income by one percentage point, the annual rate of growth shrinks by nearly 0.1% within five years.

CNNMoney (London) June 15, 2015: 12:35 PM ET

Phone

Chesters1,

Not often I call you 100% wrong. Usually I can't figure out what you are saying 100% of the time. Even less frequently I cite a source. I am, after all, an expert but will make an exception this time.

"""""

In fact, researchers found that when the top earners in society make more money, it actually slows down economic growth. On the other hand, when poorer people earn more, society as a whole benefits.

The researchers calculated that when the richest 20% of society increase their income by one percentage point, the annual rate of growth shrinks by nearly 0.1% within five years.

Phone

Excellent phone thankyou .

Child poverty is set increase after this budget big time example a working single mum with 2 kids under the new way of calculating tax credits will be over £135 a month worse off now if aint hammer the most vunerable i dont what is osborn is going get torn to shreads with this budget stacks of hidden taxes as well and its the workers who will be baring the brunt not the sherkers especially the low paid how good is that ! when joe public realizes they have been dupped they are going be very angry he did his best to try cover his tracks he aint going to get away with it that easy fools gold .

The only people who will get on as they keep saying are once again the wealthiest shocking .

A working couple earning £100,000 will be £500 + A YEAR BETTER OFF and coupe with 3 kids on tax credits will be £2000 A YEAR WORSE OFF now i wonder just who he is looking after Martin Lewis on ITV Breakfast litterally called Osborn a conman even the mail is telling truth they have no choice its truelly shocking for the low paid in our society how he is making them pay does he really think people are that stupid but he doesnt have a clue born with silver spoon in his mouth a 1p off a pint of beer tells it all .

Watching the budget yesterday Ian Duncan Smith was cheering like mad litterally wetting himself at the excitment of cuts in tax credits for low paid that man is despicable a horrible peice of - - - -.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Chesters1,

"""""

Phone

Errrm the rich are doing their bit phone, 1% pay 30% of the tax, so how do you square the above? That's not a trickle in my book.