What Would You Ban?

Elton

people that want to ban everything and anything :)

Busses & taxi's.. that would help cut down the congestion

oh and those idiots that cover the outside of their house & garden with lights & tacky decorations at christmas

Edited by Davy Holt

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banning things!

Or if I can't have that, I'll ban intolerance.

If I can't have that, I'll make it illegal to claim that something is prohibited by regulations when it isn't; you know, "fire regulations, mate", "Sorry I can't release that information, data protection act", etc.

I'd ban ALL the restrictions that are supposed to improve traffic flow but in reality just encourage people to drive everywhere. Road signs, central markings, parking restrictions, yellow lines, pedestrian crossings, traffic lights and every other abominable looking thing that now litter our roads and pavements. If, as I suspect, that works in reclaiming our roads for people instead of cars, then I'd also consider doing away with separate pavements as well.

I'd ban TV, films, newspapers, 'celebrities' and all forms of advertising. This might make more people look at the 'real' world for a change, and think for themselves. Instead of being manipulated by the advertising driven media. <_<

(Hands up those who thought I was going to say, 'carp filled commercials'. :rolleyes: )

I'll leave that one untill later. ;)

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I would ban ( exterminate) all those who lack a sense of humour, Medwaygreen your top of the list :crazy::roll1::roll1:

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist