E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Always makes me laugh when people start dragging statistics from the voting result, more people didn't vote for it than did, etc etc etc. And then you have to listen to the fact that Teresa May is 'unelected' laugh my ****ing ass off, Who is the chap who is 'considering' becoming EU President? I take that if he makes the decision that he will take the job or not means that nobody actually gets a vote.

And listen to this, I am no fan of the Tory Party, the very name is an insult to my ancestry. But when I see people slagging us off as a nation, trampling our flag and insulting my Countries, I believe I am justified in being pissd off.

Today I watched as whatever minister or leader of Czech Republc was telling us with a grimy little smirk on his face, how much he thinks we will have to pay the EU over the coming years, sorry, I thought we made money from the EU, am I to believe that we actually pay in vast sums of money, and in any case I would say "who the **** do you think you are"? Two bit ****ing near third world country who only escaped the clutches of Nazi Germany thanks to the Commonwealth and the USA. **** off back to the dark ages and take your country mates with you.

State your politics all you like within reason, but never ever insult my homeland and never ever gloat with and support those who do, shame on you, you insult your very heritage.

• Like 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

? The facts ian Duncan smith crack another one Barry the mans a low life this as the man who couldn't lie straight in bed who got disabled people taken to the brink of despair my brother one of them he is despicable hated by many in our society and a failed Tory leader wasn't he one of leading Euro sceptics and then said afrer the brexit result tfe 350 million wasn't true bullshit why didn't he distance himself weeks before if it was such an untruth the mans full of doggy poo but no the mans a liar but we know that anyway . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Barry,

No Shite - here - and they are talking about it here in the US this morning on tv

EAST WORLDHAM, England -- Last Sunday, on a 210-acre farm in this lush hamlet some 65 miles southwest of London, more than 35,000 Muslims from 96 countries gathered to pledge their allegiance to a 107-year-old worldwide caliphate.

Phone

Phone - I think you got the wrong slant on that gathering - the 49th annual one as it happens.

Take a look at This article - a brief part is below.

"The peace-loving Ahmadiyya Muslim community is the very antithesis of the extremism. It is a community that defines itself as 'Love for All, Hatred for None' and its membership of tens of millions in 200 countries is known for its public spirited works; it collects for poppy appeal, practices loyalty to country as a part of their faith, runs a major charity for projects in Britain as well as development programmes including schools and hospitals in Africa.

Among the Muslims at the convention, held for the past 49 years in Britain, will be journalists, judges, barristers, accountants, city traders, teachers, doctors, engineers – standing shoulder to shoulder, united in faith, with people of all races, professions and nationalities."

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Barry,

No Shite - here - and they are talking about it here in the US this morning on tv

EAST WORLDHAM, England -- Last Sunday, on a 210-acre farm in this lush hamlet some 65 miles southwest of London, more than 35,000 Muslims from 96 countries gathered to pledge their allegiance to a 107-year-old worldwide caliphate.

Phone

Been there a few years now but used to meet in tilford a small village south of farnham surrey .biggest throng 44 thousand when they buried some mullah

As far as moslems go these are tame and now i have permission to detect in their main field no probs here ,i shall in fact be invading their land tomorrow its chesters1 role reversal plot

Sure thats not km's from london ?

Also not sure the meeting is current generally theres their anual sports week (great pickings for me in the camping field) and ofcourse the end of Ramadan ,out of courtesy this year as i have permission on their land i wont be scoffing my sarnies in full view LOL

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Phone - I think you got the wrong slant on that gathering - the 49th annual one as it happens.

Take a look at This article - a brief part is below.

"The peace-loving Ahmadiyya Muslim community is the very antithesis of the extremism. It is a community that defines itself as 'Love for All, Hatred for None' and its membership of tens of millions in 200 countries is known for its public spirited works; it collects for poppy appeal, practices loyalty to country as a part of their faith, runs a major charity for projects in Britain as well as development programmes including schools and hospitals in Africa.[/size]

Among the Muslims at the convention, held for the past 49 years in Britain, will be journalists, judges, barristers, accountants, city traders, teachers, doctors, engineers – standing shoulder to shoulder, united in faith, with people of all races, professions and nationalities."

Don't blame Phone Newt, he is not the first on AN, certainly NOT lately to believe what they are told on news media, what was it Homer said when Willy was accused after he was exonerated?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Don't blame Phone Newt, he is not the first on AN, certainly NOT lately to believe what they are told on news media, what was it Homer said when Willy was accused after he was exonerated?

Its true just not correct their site called Islamabad is a stones throw from chesters1 castle

Their meeting site is now east worldham but its not the 'spiritual' bit its here especially once the mosque goes up

Its still used but luckily in a far far smaller scale ,a lot of worshipers stay here camping or are housed in huge marquees and are shuttled back and forth to alton so theres still a small influx but nothing like the past when 30+ thousand came into a village with less than 800 inhabitants causing gridlock

The alton site has limited use as it had restrictions set apon it when they bought it so its used for less than a couple of weeks a year

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Looking lie the CFP won't change as we need acces to sell fish and shellfish to the U.K. They can fish in uk waters.

In Whitby for example the shellfish industry is millions most going for export to Spain etc we need access to the markets to sell the lobsters etc its a massive industry and all those screaming to leave the Eu haven't been told the whole picture just the brainwashing in the press .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 17 Dec 2016 - 06:57, said:

Looking lie the CFP won't change as we need acces to sell fish and shellfish to the U.K. They can fish in uk waters.

In Whitby for example the shellfish industry is millions most going for export to Spain etc we need access to the markets to sell the lobsters etc its a massive industry and all those screaming to leave the Eu haven't been told the whole picture just the brainwashing in the press .

you missed out scallops.

btw the u k imports as much if not more than it exports always have so the e u need the u k market as much if not more than the u k needs the e u market. Ohh btw, when the u k leaves the e u lock down it will be free to open up new markets without the e u crutch. :thumbs:

leaving the e u super state wasn't and isn't about winning or loosing markets the vote was to leave the political mess that they have created. Again they have more to loose if they wish to cock up a decent deal for all, can't you see or accept that?

Shame you done down the resolve of the u k. Are you of dutch or French decent?

Did you discount what bertie was saying the other day and went straight in and salivated over the negative could be might be or possible report coming out of the house of lords? Are you aware of the amount of gdp the fishing industry creates for the u k? I note you emphasise millions of pounds in exports, do you know what it relates to in the bigger picture. To me following brexit it looks like the u k has a base to create a massive win win, that needs exploiting for the benefit of the u k.

quote:

"With Brexit now looming, fishermen can look to the future with real optimism as we are on the cusp of an exciting new era as a coastal state with full control of our 200-mile exclusive economic zone," Bertie Armstrong, chief executive of the Scottish Fishermen's Federation said in a statement.

"This will give us the opportunity for fairer shares in catching opportunity and better fit-for-purpose sustainable fisheries management, which will benefit our coastal communities."

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Phone, on 16 Dec 2016 - 22:59, said:

All,

Well don't tell Barry. He believe everything I post.

Phone

Darn funny way of pointing out you were wrong phone. Embarrassed? :bleh:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..