E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

And with the latest news on Brexit, cue more links to biased newspaper articles countered by more links to different biased newspapers....

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Anyone,

Correct me if I am wrong.

The EU has legal personality [nation state status] and as such its own legal order which is separate from “international law”. The European Union is in itself a source of law. As it stands right now, EU law supersede UK law and it has done so since 1972, when Parliament passed the European Communities Act. Since then, if there has been a conflict between UK national law and European law, the UK courts have to give priority to European law. The United Nations Charter objectives have NO status with respect for the obligations arising from EU Member states.

Is that about right?

Until you leave THE GOOD OLD DAYS DON'T MATTER (if they were indeed all that good)

Phone

Anyone,

Correct me if I am wrong.

The EU has legal personality [nation state status] and as such its own legal order which is separate from international law. The European Union is in itself a source of law. As it stands right now, EU law supersede UK law and it has done so since 1972, when Parliament passed the European Communities Act. Since then, if there has been a conflict between UK national law and European law, the UK courts have to give priority to European law. The United Nations Charter objectives have NO status with respect for the obligations arising from EU Member states.

Is that about right?

Until you leave THE GOOD OLD DAYS DON'T MATTER (if they were indeed all that good)

Phone

It depends how you look at it ,if the european court sad dont cross the road and we did what are they going to do about it?

Invade ?

Forbid eu countries selling to uk?

Force eu countries to sell any companies within the uk?

Trade ambargos will hurt the eu more than us so they only have power on paper and paper burns!

Pretty toothless in reality the only power they have is because the uk government lets them have it ,weak uk governments

Since we joined let foreigners have power over us

The EU has had 40 years to infiltrate us we have a couple to undo it ,i predict we will be cow towing to these animals for some time but it will be the animals realising they have more to lose that will help us get out of this self dug hole

International law is just used so countries can hurt other countries 'legally' usually because it harms trade from those trying to hurt those needing international law to act.

Thats toothless as well ,you only have to see countries ignoring it and going unpunished like isreal etc

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And with the latest news on Brexit, cue more links to biased newspaper articles countered by more links to different biased newspapers....

Or for a bit of originality, whilst staying more or less 'on topic' back in the 70's a friend of mine used to sing his own version of an often heard advertising jingle, "My Mum took me up to London, My Mum took me on the trai-a-ain, My Mum took me up to London, I wonder if we'll ever get home again......" (laughing smiley thing).

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

big_cod, on 29 Jan 2018 - 16:54, said:

No keep as it is over crowed trains ripped off prices late trains privatisation at its ultimate best profit before service yes lets keep it as it is ..

Wrong, the day hs1 came on line was the day that the south got rid of the cattle truck commute up to and back from London. Errrrmm the union toss pots still go on strike though, roll on driverless trains.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Wrong, the day hs1 came on line was the day that the south got rid of the cattle truck commute up to and back from London. Errrrmm the union toss pots still go on strike though, roll on driverless trains.

And you agree with this people priced out of going to work its time to halt this profit before service the rip off to commuters has run its course times up and it will come commuters have had enough the last fare rises were just staggering and thats out of the mouth of the transport minister enough is enough .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5249607/train-fare-ticket-increase-2018-uk-travel/Yes

Now lets get back to the real issue brexit and our leader its been said tonight that its not the 40 plus letters in a vote of no confidence they want 150 + votes to oust Mrs May and again tonight a report on the governments own study on brexit makes some very bad reading for brexit of course it will be ridiculed take it as you want .

Here we have it ..

https://www.ft.com/content/b3d35136-0543-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 29 Jan 2018 - 22:53, said:

And you agree with this people priced out of going to work its time to halt this profit before service the rip off to commuters has run its course times up and it will come commuters have had enough the last fare rises were just staggering and thats out of the mouth of the transport minister enough is enough .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5249607/train-fare-ticket-increase-2018-uk-travel/Yes

Now lets get back to the real issue brexit and our leader its been said tonight that its not the 40 plus letters in a vote of no confidence they want 150 + votes to oust Mrs May and again tonight a report on the governments own study on brexit makes some very bad reading for brexit of course it will be ridiculed take it as you want .

Here we have it ..

https://www.ft.com/content/b3d35136-0543-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5

your wasting your time posting links from the f t to us ordinaries as it's behind a pay wall, told you before. don't you know how to copy and paste. Second thoughts, we're not missing anything of substance.

Had quite enough of union dics preventing commuters going to work because they have pathetic grievances with their employment, replace them all with robots I say. They can whinge all they like then. Docklands light railway is a good way to travel.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Only been back a short time.

Hell we the UK that includes Scotland are doing so well.

When we that is us the UK including Scotland,finally BREXIT,we will do so much more.

Funny how per capita Scotland still take the lions share of tax given over all other.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

your wasting your time posting links from the f t to us ordinaries as it's behind a pay wall, told you before. don't you know how to copy and paste. Second thoughts, we're not missing anything of substance.

Had quite enough of union dics preventing commuters going to work because they have pathetic grievances with their employment, replace them all with robots I say. They can whinge all they like then. Docklands light railway is a good way to travel.

??? I dont know how to cut and paste ??? there is one thing for sure bas express mail your the daddy mate the FT makes good reading bas yes lets get robots commuters ripped off high fares poor service the public are sick of it end of you will see it at the next election same as the NHS the persecution of the disabled this government are doomed lets face it there record is a shambles do I have to say anymore good hunting . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg