E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I wonder how many on here have done there family tree to see exactly what blood is running through there veins you would be so surprised you probably do t have to go to far back to see you really aren't so English after all only in name .

I got back tom 1792, grandfather Issaiah De,Ath, and Grand mother Mary Flack. 15 kids between them. They lived in Southminster, Essex

My gr grandfather father John came up north for work in the coal mines, his first wife passed away and he married a local lass, and the rest is history

De,Ath meaning/origin

Seems a pointless effort replying to you Paul.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Same here all bloodlines are in the first census of 1811 ,my sister got one line back to 15 th century using church records ,historically we didnt move about much unlike today so livd in the same location for generations.

You have to be extremely careful though one mistake a couple of generations back takes you down the wrong path

My mums female side goes back to the 18th century on one grave stone ,they kept putting them in the same hole lol

My mrs's is more difficult we are trying to tie her up to Gilderoy scamp but we can only pin her great granny down to the same street as her surname was scamp, tying to two together probably impossible as gypseys moved about a lot

Her dads side very easy all kewleys originate from the isle of man

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

It was interesting in that all who profess to be "Englishmen" were not anglo but nevertheless chose "Englishmen"

over all other choices.

Of course, there are many more "races" in England - a major seaport for centuries.

BTW - as if you didn't already know it - - London is a mess

Phone

Edit: Well this table turned out a mess also. I deleted the table. Thus this post is mostly trash

Edited by Phone

I must e on the ignore list for sure. :bye2::doh:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

By my watch it's 1956, not 2056

John.

Edit, I put my watch back, but not my brain.

That's why I'm on a SPECIAL forum

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Nah its 2047

“Vescere bracis meis”

Well looks like us up in Yorkshire are probably proper Englishmen the rest could be anything french or even German.

The average uk resident is just 36% Anglo Saxon the rest 64% are made up different foreign blood interesting so whats your odds you could have originated from anywhere .

The uk has been a cultural and ethnic melting pot not for decades but for centuries as it is explained in our DNA .

https://www.ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Well looks like us up in Yorkshire are probably proper Englishmen the rest could be anything french or even German.

The average uk resident is just 36% Anglo Saxon the rest 64% are made up different foreign blood interesting so whats your odds you could have originated from anywhere .

The uk has been a cultural and ethnic melting pot not for decades but for centuries as it is explained in our DNA .

https://www.ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think

Where do you get this british thing from? Its only existed for a few hundred years as has the UK .

Why the hatred of this collection of countries if you prefer the EU **** off over there you have a boat

As for your DNA testing its innacurate just a money making scam and theres little proof of this germanic influx in old history books you crave to back up your idiotic claims any more barrels to scrape? Nissan? Red bus? Brexiters were lied to?

If you wish to get pedantic we northern france and most of europe has more norsemen DNA than any other and norway technically isnt part of the EU ,stick that up your pipe

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Where do you get this british thing from? Its only existed for a few hundred years as has the UK .

Why the hatred of this collection of countries if you prefer the EU **** off over there you have a boat

As for your DNA testing its innacurate just a money making scam and theres little proof of this germanic influx in old history books you crave to back up your idiotic claims any more barrels to scrape? Nissan? Red bus? Brexiters were lied to?

If you wish to get pedantic we northern france and most of europe has more norsemen DNA than any other and norway technically isnt part of the EU ,stick that up your pipe

? just fancy Chesters you been french or German now wouldnt that be something Yorkshire folk true Saxons plenty of plastic brits about if you dig hard enough .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg