E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

So brexit hadnt got any part in car plants closing Jesus Christ no job loses through Brexit like I said John not long till the **** hits the fan whats the weak pound cost the country since the Brexit result billions and billions dearer food petrol you name it a up **** all to do with Brexit utter rubbish like I said John enjoy your dream it wont last mate .

What the hell are you rabbiting about Paul?

You keep going on about what I've said, and believe, about car plants shutting down. I'll put this in capitols, and in colour, so you might see it, and might even take it in, THOSE ARE NOT MY WORDS PAUL, THEY ARE THE WORDS OF THE PEOPLE WHO RUN HONDA. I've never said there won't be any job losses because of Brexit. Why do you make all this crap up?

If you read what people actually write, instead of listening to social media, and those little voices in your head, then you would have a more balanced, and sane view of what is going on around you. You wouldn't go round misquoting stuff written on the side of red buses either.

Jees, you couldn't make it up. You sure your not related to Donald Trump?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

So brexit hadnt got any part in car plants closing Jesus Christ no job loses through Brexit like I said John not long till the **** hits the fan whats the weak pound cost the country since the Brexit result billions and billions dearer food petrol you name it a up **** all to do with Brexit utter rubbish like I said John enjoy your dream it wont last mate .

Petrol £1.13 a litre up here, food same price in lidl and aldi ?? wotyouonabart :punk:

Paul, are you remainer or brexiter. or am I on your ignore list. :bye2:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Gozzer,

I have to agree with you - again. In 2016 Honda's annual report said "by 2020 we will, for the most part, be concentrating on electrification." I can't remember when BREXIT was introduced but regardless, BREXIT is of little or no concern for globalized corporations like Honda. I suspect, since they always do, offer employees transfers to the "new plant", which in all likelihood will NOT be in Japan. They, much like England, are out of room and laboUr is expensive.

Phone

Edited by Phone

Gozzer,

I have to agree with you - again. In 2016 Honda's annual report said "by 2020 we will, for the most part, be concentrating on electrification." I can't remember when BREXIT was introduced but regardless, BREXIT is of little or no concern for globalized corporations like Honda. I suspect, since they always do, offer employees transfers to the "new plant", which in all likelihood will NOT be in Japan. They, much like England, are out of room and laboUr is expensive.

Phone

Thanks Phone, but be careful, agreeing with me can be a danger to your sanity. :crazy:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

What the hell are you rabbiting about Paul?

You keep going on about what I've said, and believe, about car plants shutting down. I'll put this in capitols, and in colour, so you might see it, and might even take it in, THOSE ARE NOT MY WORDS PAUL, THEY ARE THE WORDS OF THE PEOPLE WHO RUN HONDA. I've never said there won't be any job losses because of Brexit. Why do you make all this crap up?

If you read what people actually write, instead of listening to social media, and those little voices in your head, then you would have a more balanced, and sane view of what is going on around you. You wouldn't go round misquoting stuff written on the side of red buses either.

Jees, you couldn't make it up. You sure your not related to Donald Trump?

John.

all these car plants shouting Teresa May says she isnt running down the clock when Beverly obviously she is Honda are now softening there position regarding Brexit as a factor in decision to close the Swindon plant the company warned its Swindon employees that a no deal brexit would be catastrophic to the company millions of car parts come in smoothly every single day all to come to an abrupt end with no deal brexit Masses of extra paperwork the company wants to sell cars here after Brexit to blame Brexit is not in there economic interest but what will the workers at the plant think would they put the cross in the same box again I very much doubt it they voted Brexit they have there P 45 congratulations they must be feeling betrayed what a result a prime example of turkeys voting for Christmas and hey get ready John the P 45 dishing out has just begun and the retric about more cash for NHS after brexit the net tax contribution to the treasury after brexit will see a complete reversal to what the leave campaign said as our economy shrinks less money in the pot means means less for our public services get your seat belt on John your going to need it mate all those trade deals we were to have signed sealed and delivered before breshit was it 40 ? what a utter shambles brexit is just hand full is the result just lies lies lies those arent my words just REALITY more on the brexit pantomime to come as the gloves come off as we approach doomsday . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

all these car plants shouting Teresa May says she isnt running down the clock when Beverly obviously she is Honda are now softening there position regarding Brexit as a factor in decision to close the Swindon plant the company warned its Swindon employees that a no deal brexit would be catastrophic to the company millions of car parts come in smoothly every single day all to come to an abrupt end with no deal brexit Masses of extra paperwork the company wants to sell cars here after Brexit to blame Brexit is not in there economic interest but what will the workers at the plant think would they put the cross in the same box again I very much doubt it they voted Brexit they have there P 45 congratulations they must be feeling betrayed what a result a prime example of turkeys voting for Christmas and hey get ready John the P 45 dishing out has just begun and the retric about more cash for NHS after brexit the net tax contribution to the treasury after brexit will see a complete reversal to what the leave campaign said as our economy shrinks less money in the pot means means less for our public services get your seat belt on John your going to need it mate all those trade deals we were to have signed sealed and delivered before breshit was it 40 ? what a utter shambles brexit is just hand full is the result just lies lies lies those arent my words just REALITY more on the brexit pantomime to come as the gloves come off as we approach doomsday .

What trade deals ,the EU forbids us making any deals until we leave thats why the EU is so bad ,i know it, britain knows it, the world knows it why dont you?

https://howmanydaystill.com/its/brexit-6

If brexit is so bad for the uk why are so many eu based companies still investing here ,why are lidl aldi and dhl etc not disapearing?

Our companies cannot make any deals our hands are tied but if uk companies havnt made any provisions for deals under the counter they deserve to fold they have known brexit will come for over 2 years plenty of time to sort things out

Do you really think all trade with the EU will cease ,what fool would believe EU based countries will give up billions in investments and not make a fuss to the EU dictators ,we can make special deals and have zero tarriffs the EU if it has sense will do the same or fall apart!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

What trade deals ,the EU forbids us making any deals until we leave thats why the EU is so bad ,i know it, britain knows it, the world knows it why dont you?

https://howmanydaystill.com/its/brexit-6

If brexit is so bad for the uk why are so many eu based companies still investing here ,why are lidl aldi and dhl etc not disapearing?

Our companies cannot make any deals our hands are tied but if uk companies havnt made any provisions for deals under the counter they deserve to fold they have known brexit will come for over 2 years plenty of time to sort things out

Do you really think all trade with the EU will cease ,what fool would believe EU based countries will give up billions in investments and not make a fuss to the EU dictators ,we can make special deals and have zero tarriffs the EU if it has sense will do the same or fall apart!

So why are so many companies abandoning the uk no deal is a disaster business says Ito my tunnel vision Brexiteers says otherwise how many 1000ss of jobs gone already we havent left yet how many billions in tax are going to be lost how many billions with the weak pound has it cost the uk since the referendum you could go on and on its madness but only in Britain brexit dream will fall flat on its face very very quickly so enjoy the fantasy while it lasts .

Untitled-1.jpg

So why are so many companies abandoning the uk no deal is a disaster business says Ito my tunnel vision Brexiteers says otherwise how many 1000ss of jobs gone already we havent left yet how many billions in tax are going to be lost how many billions with the weak pound has it cost the uk since the referendum you could go on and on its madness but only in Britain brexit dream will fall flat on its face very very quickly so enjoy the fantasy while it lasts .

Have lidl gone? Show me one EU based company that has gone ,britain maybe small but theres lots of profit to be made ,some of our wise conpanies are setting up in the EU incase of no deal but no deal doesnt mean there will be never any deal .

Theres hundreds of thousands of EU based companies dealing with the UK do you really think they will stop trading because we leave ? If they tade with us e will trade with them ,if the EU tries to stop it its the end of the EU

I think you nerd to stop reading slack jawed the headlines and use your own brain and a bit of logic if you have any

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

all these car plants shouting Teresa May says she isnt running down the clock when Beverly obviously she is Honda are now softening there position regarding Brexit as a factor in decision to close the Swindon plant the company warned its Swindon employees that a no deal brexit would be catastrophic to the company millions of car parts come in smoothly every single day all to come to an abrupt end with no deal brexit Masses of extra paperwork the company wants to sell cars here after Brexit to blame Brexit is not in there economic interest but what will the workers at the plant think would they put the cross in the same box again I very much doubt it they voted Brexit they have there P 45 congratulations they must be feeling betrayed what a result a prime example of turkeys voting for Christmas and hey get ready John the P 45 dishing out has just begun and the retric about more cash for NHS after brexit the net tax contribution to the treasury after brexit will see a complete reversal to what the leave campaign said as our economy shrinks less money in the pot means means less for our public services get your seat belt on John your going to need it mate all those trade deals we were to have signed sealed and delivered before breshit was it 40 what a utter shambles brexit is just hand full is the result just lies lies lies those arent my words just REALITY more on the brexit pantomime to come as the gloves come off as we approach doomsday .

What are you trying to do Paul?

Why should I get ready, and put my seat belt on, because I'm going to need it, and why congratulate me?

You talk in riddles Paul. You go on about how serious you think the situation is, then say you will pee yourself laughing if/when, it all falls apart, and the country is in the ****. (seemingly forgetting that you live in this country, and will be swallowing the same ****).

Is this some pathetic school boy attempt to score some imaginary points to boost your ego?

I've agreed with some things you've said Paul, but you seem so obsessed with one viewpoint that you are incapable of seeing anything other than what's entrenched in your head. It's like you've been brainwashed. In fact if you were a teenage Muslim girl, it would look like you had been brainwashed.

I'm not going to play your game, and argue the pros and cons of Brexit, because you won't listen, or acknowledge any points that don't fit in with your obsession, and you'll just repeat the same old stuff over and over again. Besides, the brick wall begins to hurt after a while.

John.

• Like 1

Have lidl gone? Show me one EU based company that has gone ,britain maybe small but theres lots of profit to be made ,some of our wise conpanies are setting up in the EU incase of no deal but no deal doesnt mean there will be never any deal .

Theres hundreds of thousands of EU based companies dealing with the UK do you really think they will stop trading because we leave ? If they tade with us e will trade with them ,if the EU tries to stop it its the end of the EU

I think you nerd to stop reading slack jawed the headlines and use your own brain and a bit of logic if you have any

https://readyforbrexit.co.uk/the-list-of-companies-setting-up-hqs-or-bases-on-mainland-europe-ahead-of-brexit-grows/

So who do you think will win the next referendum.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg