E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Its been announced that Nissan will stop manufacturing their premium brand Infiniti models at the Sunderland plant later this year.

This decision, which is driven by poor sales, is obviously sad news. Unite is confident however that workers on the Infiniti Q30 production line who want to stay with Nissan can be redeployed within the Sunderland plant onto other models.

In the coming weeks Unite will be working closely with Nissan to protect jobs and ensure that redeployment is carried out in an open and transparent way. We will also be seeking assurances on future employment levels and the production of other models at Sunderland

.– Unite national officer Steve Bush

No doubt the Brexit shambles will be to blame and it will be more lies from Nissan according to some individuals. Who will, without a doubt tell it their way and try and force, yet again, their opinions upon us. :shutup::shutup:

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Well there we have it a thumping defeat for Teresa May now just what happens next its going to get very interesting should she resign well !!!! It was her deal and nobody elses she should take full responsibility and do the right thing and resign .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

They all should resign!

If the vote goes against no deal today the ball goes straight into the EU's court and they will punish us for ever ,the threat of no deal is now the only card we hold to get a deal

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Jacob Rees Mogg was quoted on LBC radio as saying that the German car industry will go galloping to Angela Merkel to demand that the UK stays in the customs union.It hasn't happened.

Let's just stay in the EU. At least the EU are a civilized bunch.Job done.

Jacob Rees Mogg was quoted on LBC radio as saying that the German car industry will go galloping to Angela Merkel to demand that the UK stays in the customs union.It hasn't happened.

IMHO the EU do not want us to leave, we are a leading country in manufacturing, banking, etc oh yes and an easy touch for them

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

We are the laughing stock of world .

On that I would agree with you.

“Vescere bracis meis”

On that I would agree with you.

It's the UK political system, or lack of it, that is the laughing stock.

We have a referendum, and the majority vote leave, (small majority, but still a majority). Parliament ratify it by voting 461 to 89 to trigger article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty. We then have a general election, where both the main parties have leave in their manifestos, the one that wants to remain, gets nowhere. Then politicians, small groups, as well as individuals, go behind the backs of the people to advise, and help the EU to try and scupper the whole thing.

I'm ashamed to call myself British after seeing this bunch of w******s, and their followers, kowtow to Brussels, like beaten puppies, whimpering and whining, through the last couple of years.

If this goes as I expect, I will be joining chesters, it will be the last time I waste a vote on any political party.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Civilised ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It's the UK political system, or lack of it, that is the laughing stock.

We have a referendum, and the majority vote leave, (small majority, but still a majority). Parliament ratify it by voting 461 to 89 to trigger article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty. We then have a general election, where both the main parties have leave in their manifestos, the one that wants to remain, gets nowhere. Then politicians, small groups, as well as individuals, go behind the backs of the people to advise, and help the EU to try and scupper the whole thing.

I'm ashamed to call myself British after seeing this bunch of w******s, and their followers, kowtow to Brussels, like beaten puppies, whimpering and whining, through the last couple of years.

If this goes as I expect, I will be joining chesters, it will be the last time I waste a vote on any political party.

John.

John near on 3 years ago the then Tory PM David Cameron In his wisdom decided to hold a referendum without doing one single thing on the affects of Brexit would have in this country he is to blame for this mess him alone that referendum should have been to what this country wasto gain or lose with Brexit then a vote on when or if to leave non of this crap would never have happened preparation was zero so the whole episode of brexit has been a farce but Teresa May did not help her deal or nobodys deal end of .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg