52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Just in case anyone missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WfwX68E6Ys

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Thanks for that Ken, I had missed it. I've had similar conversations with people, only for them to end it abruptly, after accusing me of being obtuse.

At least a side of a bus was never mentioned, and that makes a pleasant change.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Provably one if not the most success company in the history of build cars in the uk is Nissan with union recognition terrible aint it .

I have said it before i would love to own your blinkers ,you only ever mention nissan which in most probability its unions are bribed to keep their noses out and not destroy the company yet totally ignore all the unions that put millions on the dole because they turned the country into a laughing stock with continual strike action that not only drove the companies to fold or drove them abroad or into foreign ownership because the owners couldnt stomach the constant whining from the union pillocks,show's putting millions on the dole great for unions and their despicable leaders?

Look around your house ,just count how much is made overseas ,why is that ? not enough union meddling or in the past far to much?

Unfortunately you live in a fantasy world while i live in the real one where jobs are not for life ,if you refuse to work you get sacked and asking for more pay can tip the balance between a company competing and going under ,you of course prefer the latter

I have sat in union meetings listening to union leaders making up scenarios to cause strike action so they can thumb their noses at the bosses ,i have no reason at all to think anything has changed just like in politics you give a bit of **** power and they WILL abuse it

Remember without the owners stumping up the money no jobs would exist and hopefully in my lifetime the sorry state of unions (employees) telling the bosses what to do is a long forgotten memory

Higher pay = less workers = more robats who dont need good working condition and a tea break every five minutes and especially they dont need unions to ruin things.. If unions get to cocky chinese workers who dont complain ,work all hours under the sun and for very little get the work ,its so obvious work it out for yourself

And robots as well!

Theres a reason nissan exists here and its nothing to do with unions the benificial part of unions went when they stopped asking with offers and started demanding with threats

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I have said it before i would love to own your blinkers ,you only ever mention nissan which in most probability its unions are bribed to keep their noses out and not destroy the company yet totally ignore all the unions that put millions on the dole because they turned the country into a laughing stock with continual strike action that not only drove the companies to fold or drove them abroad or into foreign ownership because the owners couldnt stomach the constant whining from the union pillocks,show's putting millions on the dole great for unions and their despicable leaders?

Look around your house ,just count how much is made overseas ,why is that ? not enough union meddling or in the past far to much?

Unfortunately you live in a fantasy world while i live in the real one where jobs are not for life ,if you refuse to work you get sacked and asking for more pay can tip the balance between a company competing and going under ,you of course prefer the latter

I have sat in union meetings listening to union leaders making up scenarios to cause strike action so they can thumb their noses at the bosses ,i have no reason at all to think anything has changed just like in politics you give a bit of **** power and they WILL abuse it

Remember without the owners stumping up the money no jobs would exist and hopefully in my lifetime the sorry state of unions (employees) telling the bosses what to do is a long forgotten memory

Higher pay = less workers = more robats who dont need good working condition and a tea break every five minutes and especially they dont need unions to ruin things.. If unions get to cocky chinese workers who dont complain ,work all hours under the sun and for very little get the work ,its so obvious work it out for yourself

And robots as well!

Theres a reason nissan exists here and its nothing to do with unions the benificial part of unions went when they stopped asking with offers and started demanding with threats

Chesters for hooks sake its made in China cod it's cheap labour nothing to do with unions which panet you on India next would you work for what Chinese labour gets would you NO is the answer stop blaming unions for company's going over seas it's cheap labour they want more profit .

An ok just for good measure it's just been announced half the banks in London will be moving to France after artickle 50 is enforced billions in tax lost good old brexit !!!!

This could be a disaster for the uk economy ,

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And whom forces wages up here? Fairies no its unions ,still no mention of why miners went on the dole cheap chinese labourers shipped in to dig it out or union led wage rises and better working conditions made the british coal industry uncompetitive so it folded.

Why did the british car industry fail ? Chinese labourers shipped in to make cheap cars ? Two things mostly they were crap and workers couldnt be punished because at the slightest excuse there would be a strike and the unions forced companies to raise wages far above what a company could susttain and remain competative.

Exactly the same with ship building

Whats the common denominator ? Bolshy unions sticking their noses into other peoples companies

Hopefully your old enough to remember the 60's and 70's when unions destroyed what exports we had if not bite your tongue

Ps cheap labour was the very thing i pointed out AND the reason we cannot provide it you are still living in your delusion life is nice and everyone gets what they want

Chinese labour is cheap because their cost of liviing is cheap they will eventually price themselves out of the market when they get unions and demand better standards then inflation rises and they want more and soon someone else will provide the labour africa looks perfect

Your just as delusional as the hysteria over kinder eggs being filled for a pittance by roumanians ,who in their right minds thinks someone is paying a worker to fill something that costs 50p? A decent wage its laughable

I have no doubt over here some union bastard would demand 75p a go and then rightly see their members replaced by a machine and that few pence they should get become zero pence and a place in the dole line

I would really love tto visit your fantasy land where someone is Paid £20 an hour to make two things in that hour that sell for a fiver each

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

An ok just for good measure it's just been announced half the banks in London will be moving to France after artickle 50 is enforced billions in tax lost good old brexit !!!!

This could be a disaster for the uk economy ,

Go look at how many times the banks cry wolf. That's before the brexit vote btw.

The last time significantly was just before the u k turned down the chance to join the euro. The banks at the time were claiming if we don't join the u k economy was going to hell in a cart.

btw, your last line, could, should or will, might be, or possible, can you check what correct word is more appropriate to be used.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Go look at how many times the banks cry wolf. That's before the brexit vote btw.

The last time significantly was just before the u k turned down the chance to join the euro. The banks at the time were claiming if we don't join the u k economy was going to hell in a cart.

btw, your last line, could, should or will, might be, or possible, can you check what correct word is more appropriate to be used.

You better hope they are bulkshitting Barry . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And whom forces wages up here? Fairies no its unions ,still no mention of why miners went on the dole cheap chinese labourers shipped in to dig it out or union led wage rises and better working conditions made the british coal industry uncompetitive so it folded.

Why did the british car industry fail ? Chinese labourers shipped in to make cheap cars ? Two things mostly they were crap and workers couldnt be punished because at the slightest excuse there would be a strike and the unions forced companies to raise wages far above what a company could susttain and remain competative.

Exactly the same with ship building

Whats the common denominator ? Bolshy unions sticking their noses into other peoples companies

Hopefully your old enough to remember the 60's and 70's when unions destroyed what exports we had if not bite your tongue

Ps cheap labour was the very thing i pointed out AND the reason we cannot provide it you are still living in your delusion life is nice and everyone gets what they want

Chinese labour is cheap because their cost of liviing is cheap they will eventually price themselves out of the market when they get unions and demand better standards then inflation rises and they want more and soon someone else will provide the labour africa looks perfect

Your just as delusional as the hysteria over kinder eggs being filled for a pittance by roumanians ,who in their right minds thinks someone is paying a worker to fill something that costs 50p? A decent wage its laughable

I have no doubt over here some union bastard would demand 75p a go and then rightly see their members replaced by a machine and that few pence they should get become zero pence and a place in the dole line

I would really love tto visit your fantasy land where someone is Paid £20 an hour to make two things in that hour that sell for a fiver each

You been down a pit Chesters I bet you haven't they deserve a £1000 a week for working in that **** .

Union basted hey what an attitude from a low life prick . .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You been down a pit Chesters I bet you haven't they deserve a £1000 a week for working in that **** .

Union basted hey what an attitude from a low life prick . .

It's attidudes like that that had British Steel buying coal from Poland in the 1970s. I used to work on bulk carriers in the '70s we used to run backwards and forwards between Gdansk/Gdynia to Immingham or Recdcar. Talk about taking coals to Newcastle.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote