E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Since when has a video studded with quotations and references to specific documents amounted to "opinion and hearsay"?

The minute it contradicts chesters worl view.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Since when has a video studded with quotations and references to specific documents amounted to "opinion and hearsay"?

Because unless you can see them for yourself it is ,i dont mean copies the real thing the statements are based on ,on your desk in full unabridged

And probably what the statements are based on aswell in full unabridged right back to the original findings less the opinion and bias they are gathered with

If cory ls satisfied listening slack jawed to opinion then good luck to him but hardly worth the effort looking at opinion on opinion on opinion

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So how do you know that the US Constitution exists?

The original is stored in the US national archives but you can only get to see copies or reproductions of he text on a computer.

Even if you were to gain access to the original, how would you verify it's authenticity?

The specific claims about the contents of government documents in the video are eminently checkable and potentially refutable. There are no shortage of people opposed to the UK's exit from the EU who have every motive to expose the claims made by UKIP as lies if that's what they are.

Why haven't they done it?

As for Cory, he and I have differing views on the UK's ongoing relationship with Europe but if he presents credible evidence supporting his point of view, I will take it on board and I would presume he does the same when I post something. Who knows, with enough evidence and a good enough case, one or both of us could change our positions before the June vote.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

My point exactly we dont know anything is true

Not sure anyone can provide credible of anything ,you could be mistaken even seeing it for yourself so believe nothing especially if it comes from someone else

I cant see the attraction of listening to anyone that maybe wrong (by mistake or design) i will leave it up to those gullible enough to believe anything without absolute proof ,trouble is proof is down to believing its truth ,i dont believe truth (absolute truth) is possible so believe nothing

No problem living life without believing others you will live until you die whatever you believe

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You don't even know if you can trust your direct experience. You could after all be a "brain in a vat".

This isn't some strange thought experiment though, it's real life. If I tell you that my supper last night consisted of battered calamari with a home made chili sauce, you would probably accept that without question. If I told you that I was flown to Neptune by space aliens and ate vegetables farmed in the chilly soils of Triton, the evidence required before you believed me would need to be pretty substantial.

There's a continuum between those two points. In the absence of contrary evidence, it seems reasonable to accept that the documents describing the original intentions of those setting up the EU were as described.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I certainly would believe even if its a lie ,a photoshopped picture of the items you mentioned at dinner could well be all i see ,as i said it means little true or not especially to me whilst others will take it as gospel.

Experience helps but surviving experiences that should kill you shows experience isnt really that good

Theres untold incidences of learned doctors telling people they will never going to walk again and they have six months to live etc and them being occasionally wrong to put doubt in even the most learneds words

Edited by chesters1

Always like to listen to hannon, he does make sense, every pro europeon aught to listen to this and attempt to discredit what the man has to say. thanks for the link.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

We joined European movement for peace and stability and feedom of trade that was the Idea it has grown into something a little more complecated but bulldog Britain the British empire those days are long gone for jobs and hopefully prosperity we will allways be better off I n than out but if it ends up out and things go tits up the outs will dissapeare into the woodwork very fast .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

We joined European movement for peace and stability and feedom of trade that was the Idea it has grown into something a little more complecated but bulldog Britain the British empire those days are long gone for jobs and hopefully prosperity we will allways be better off I n than out but if it ends up out and things go tits up the outs will dissapeare into the woodwork very fast .

have you seen ALL of kens link? What do you think? Comments more than welcome.

If you listen to all the guy has to say, prosperity is NOT linked to the membership of the e u federal state, that's for sure.

when the u k joined this 'free market' with few members trade was 36% world gdp with 28 members it's now down to 17%. that don't sound very prosperous to me.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..