barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

All,

Been "catching up" on BREXIT. Nice round figure from Brussels isn't it? €100 billion. In America we have a delicate saying for such demands - "go pound shite". Since the UK agrees they OWE SOMETHING why don't you just walk away from the EU? No one is going to seize assets within the UK. That would constitute an act of agression - maybe war.

I agree, with those who want to exit in that goods and services primarily provided by England are unique enough and have stood the test of time with or without the EU. Why is it the majority and Mrs May can't just disconnect the phone and send Brussels a "get well soon" card.

Phone

Edited by Phone
  • Like 1

My thoughts exactly ,the sell more to us than we to them so upsetting the applecart effects them more ,then ofcourse the fun we could have taxing the hell out of EU members companies residing here if they want to play hardline if they all f off think of the brownfield sites to build on instead of greenbelt

Then ofcourse we could deport EU nationals after all if the UK is such a bad place why are they still coming knowing brexit will happen ?

Obviously the UK is preferable to the EU so even the foreigners know the EU is not a great place to be ,rats and sinking ships its not the first time europeans have come here when the germans took control lol

Is the fourth reich coming to an end we will see in due course

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If we walk away you can almost be certain Nisan in Sunderland would move shop are we forgetting all motor parts we import it's massive food just how much we import from Europe what really pissss me off how some are quite willing at any cost to brexit when it could cost the average family 1000sd in extra costs on there family budgets be very careful what you wish for .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

"Motor parts we import" hows that a loss then? Perhaps we could make those parts instead and create jobs for us not foreigners

What we import is how foreigners think twice about ripping us off ,they lose more than we do

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"Motor parts we import" hows that a loss then? Perhaps we could make those parts instead and create jobs for us not foreigners

What we import is how foreigners think twice about ripping us off ,they lose more than we do

So that goes for all cheap Chinese imports so we are going to make them here then they ain't cheap anymore it's called business Chesters you could be in for a shock , see the news tonight about supermarkets holding off the big price increases because of brexit its coming Chesters get ready you might like it but a hell of a lot will not and the way mrs may is acting we will end in even deeper **** .pure electioneering Iron Lady plastic lady and this is against one of the most important decisions this country has made in decades the Eu is laughing at us keep it up Teresa and shaft us all . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Big Cod,

We agree in principle. We lost the vote. I don't believe either you or I can mention something that wasn't considered prior to the vote. You owe the EU a sum of money. You cannot agree on what that sum may be. The UK played in the big league prior to the EU. Are you frightened you are to weak to do it again? NOW is the time to find out. Dilly-dally won't help.

Phone

Big Cod,

We agree in principle. We lost the vote. I don't believe either you or I can mention something that wasn't considered prior to the vote. You owe the EU a sum of money. You cannot agree on what that sum may be. The UK played in the big league prior to the EU. Are you frightened you are to weak to do it again? NOW is the time to find out. Dilly-dally won't help.

Phone

The difference phone now to before we joined the Eu is so much different myself personally thinks we are making a massive mistake we will be a lot poorer for many years to come the wealthy can ride the storm but the least well off will be the ones who will bare the burden

and now our PM thinks she can bully 27 other countries they must be laughing there socks off at us it is us who has left the Eu and we are trying to dictate ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

We were far poorer for ten years after joining inflation soared so why is it worse now ,the good times finished in 2008 and that was a global phenomena not because of brexit .

Get used to higher prices they would be coming anyway on the excuse of the time if it wasnt brexit it would be noddy holder dying ,the queen farting in church or a million other excuses to raise prices the whole world of money runs on excuses and whispers .

Not sure what china has to do with brexit its still as cheap

The EU will be laughing their socks off their companies wont when they see trade disapearing ,and if the EU are bastards were better off out of it because they have been treating us like idiots for 40 years were far better off out of it ,who the heck do they think they are just a bunch of gangsters !

Edited by chesters1

We were far poorer for ten years after joining inflation soared so why is it worse now ,the good times finished in 2008 and that was a global phenomena not because of brexit .

Get used to higher prices they would be coming anyway on the excuse of the time if it wasnt brexit it would be noddy holder dying ,the queen farting in church or a million other excuses to raise prices the whole world of money runs on excuses and whispers .

Not sure what china has to do with brexit its still as cheap

The EU will be laughing their socks off their companies wont when they see trade disapearing ,and if the EU are bastards were better off out of it because they have been treating us like idiots for 40 years were far better off out of it ,who the heck do they think they are just a bunch of gangsters !

If everybody had the same attitude we would be well and trueley hooked .

Untitled-1.jpg

If everybody had the same attitude we would be well and trueley hooked .

The majority do thats why were out!

Cry into your milk and throw toys from your pram ,get used to being free from foreign criminal leaders and get our own criminal ones back in power